Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

Al Borland Corpse posted:

You're like the second person in the thread to report winning that.

Make sure it isn't a phish

Yeahhh, thought I was having a stroke for a second there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Original post updated

Version 1.4 patch notes

General post stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including:
• OP now includes version number

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich

il-landier posted:

Is this thread for God's Perfect Console the Nintendo Switch still horny

Bayonetta 2 almost gave me a semi so yes

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I lent bayo 2 to a friend of mine months ago, but I don't think he ever finished it :saddowns:

VvEdit: Heyooooo

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

THE loving MOON posted:

I lent bayo 2 to a friend of mine months ago, but I don't think he ever finished it :saddowns:

Oh I'm sure he did. Multiple times :pervert:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

THE loving MOON posted:

:sever:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

THE loving MOON posted:

digital wins again

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

THE loving MOON posted:

It's called edging :rolleyes:

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
I seem to remember people saying the story of bayonetta 2 making more sense and integrates with the gameplay more than the original but after 2 chapters in its just as nonsensical and bat shite insane

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CrRoMa posted:

I seem to remember people saying the story of bayonetta 2 making more sense and integrates with the gameplay more than the original but after 2 chapters in its just as nonsensical and bat shite insane

Its still stupid and disjointed, and if you didnt play the first one its even more confusing and disjointed because you need to reference its dumb story since theyre parallel/integrated

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
That sounds daunting but i have played bayonetta 4 or 5 times and i just mashed through every cutscene after playthrough 1. Something about lumen sages and a witch called Jeanne, very satisfying to trim a run through from about 13 hours to about 7 though

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

mateo360 posted:

So apparently I actually won a prize in the Summer of Fun thing they were doing. Judging be the dates, I must be like a 3 or 4th redraw since they seemed end and say they were contacting people about a month ago

:hfive:

I'm the other guy that won. Just read through the release form but it should just ask to verify your name and address. I called the My Nintendo help line and verified all of it to be legit and that looks the same as the one I got. Congrats!

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Has anyone played the new Mega Man game with 8bitdo's SN30pro controller? I tried playing the demo, but input lag with that controller (which hasn't happened to me with any other game) has made it unplayable.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Diabetic posted:

I'm the other guy that won. Just read through the release form but it should just ask to verify your name and address. I called the My Nintendo help line and verified all of it to be legit and that looks the same as the one I got. Congrats!

How many second place winners are there supposed to be? Two people in this thread and I know of another guy in a Discord.

fake edit: Apparently 100. ok

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CrRoMa posted:

That sounds daunting but i have played bayonetta 4 or 5 times and i just mashed through every cutscene after playthrough 1. Something about lumen sages and a witch called Jeanne, very satisfying to trim a run through from about 13 hours to about 7 though

Same, buddy.

Cutscenes arent gameplay

Zibidibodel
Jan 10, 2012

Fitzy Fitz posted:

In 500 words or more (or less), what's the best Disgaea 5 class and why

maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid maid

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Added to the OP, a recommended social media follows section

Please make sure to add the Supper Mario Broth Twitter feed; a.k.a., the only good Tweeter in existence.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

As Nero Danced posted:

When you have it and have played with it for a while, can you do a post about how it is to play with? I'm thinking of getting one or two as well and thinking/hoping that these will be better to work with than joycons with smash and whenever nsmb shows up.

Sure. My friend had one for his PC and said it was great, c so I'm pretty confident that it will be nice.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Mister Facetious posted:

Please make sure to add the Supper Mario Broth Twitter feed; a.k.a., the only good Tweeter in existence.

Please make sure to read the very post you quoted and see I already did that!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Please make sure to read the very post you quoted and see I already did that!

Yeah, my eyes slid right over it. :zombie:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its sad that the only playable version of DQ11 is the one thats on PC because gently caress if Im respecting the wishes of a warcrime denier and midi enthusiast

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
More games should have no voice acting and midi music.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Just got Meggle Man

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

You're like the second person in the thread to report winning that.

Make sure it isn't a phish

I double checked the e-mail in google and it didn't show up in any phishing report and I sort of remember entering it. he only thing that seemed off was it being a month off the original draw date which is why I figure I must be after several redraws.

Diabetic posted:

it didn't exactly say where to send it to. I figure it is the address there at the bottom of the e-mail.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1047149526195171328?s=19

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is that a bad sign?

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

what the gently caress, that's cheaper than with my amazon preorder :psyduck:

edit: mislisted maybe. Or maybe the delay left preorders in a really dire state and now they have to unload. Who knows.

edit: It's nearly the same price as the PS4 version, I think some intern messed up

THE FUCKING MOON fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Oct 2, 2018

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Hey what's performance like for Mega Man 11 on switch? Any downgrades or compromised, etc?

As far as Dark Souls, the network test killed my interest in a portable version of any from soft game but I'm not sure if that's a widespread sentiment.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Original post updated

Version 1.5 patch notes

General post stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including:
• Added Latest Nintendo Power Podcast:
Fall Games Guide

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
I'd like to nominate lovely Mario as a recommended social media follow. https://twitter.com/shittymario

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Ok but because I did my patch notes wrong I have to add it to a more substantial update later or I'll force myself into 2.0

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Ok but because I did my patch notes wrong I have to add it to a more substantial update later or I'll force myself into 2.0

Patches are not decimals the period is used as a delimiter. v1.19.6b is a perfectly valid version.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'm tired of paying for these early access OPs that never go past beta

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

OP is too easy, make it harder

Zibidibodel
Jan 10, 2012

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I think its tentative release date for open beta is tomorrow though. We'll see if it makes it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Zibidibodel posted:

I think its tentative release date for open beta is tomorrow though. We'll see if it makes it.

It isn't like they haven't missed the date several times before. The site said Open Beta starts 11/11/16 for most of 2017. This thread is a giant money pit, stop giving the OP money.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Now that I am more actively running the thread and keeping things up to date, as a social media influencer which jagoff do I gotta talk to for some review copies?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Man, whatever, I've been getting every OP for free since March. Thanks, paperclip!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Vanilla OP was better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I hope OP introduces a hunger and thirst meter, its too easy to get a power setup right now.