Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Pick posted:

Yeah sadly a lot of the actual info in that post is not factually accurate.

The first person seems to be mostly right and then the second overly excited person seems to just be making things up.

Checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Lobok posted:

They have "apps" now that they can "download" onto "smartphones" to broadcast that kinda info.

Yeah but they didn't have those in 1993.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Raptor1033 posted:

Where do you live that deer aren’t grossly overpopulated to the point that they starve to death or die to plague? We killed off most of their predators and they don’t seem to have a built in tapering mechanism to their breeding. Most years people get free extra tags for bucks over a certain age.

Oregon

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

*in Abe Simpson voice*

it's cold outside and there are wolves

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
yet another dog joining a soccer match

https://giant.gfycat.com/DetailedIdleFirefly.webm

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Dont gay guys use/used some handkercheif code with different colored ones if they want to let other guys know if they're a top or they like rough stuff or if they want hot lasagna funneled up their b-hole.

Top / Bottom / Garfield?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

luxury handset posted:

there is a matching earring magic barbie. not sure how gay she is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jINmNBfIpyk

Not gay but definitely a fag hag

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

ok so how can i sign up to be the toy researcher who gets paid to go to gay raves in 1992?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Dungeon Ecology posted:

ok so how can i sign up to be the toy researcher who gets paid to go to gay raves in 1992?

Well first you need a time machine, and a lot of cocaine.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Imagine if they'd gone to Russian raves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8G8cdbPmp8

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Kwyndig posted:

Who doesn’t?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

syscall girl posted:

*in Abe Simpson voice*

it's cold outside and there are wolves

and too many people all hunting in the same area, I've never seen a deer while I was hunting deer.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

look i already said i wanted the job

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTV-_uksm44

Dungeon Ecology has a new favorite as of 20:27 on Oct 2, 2018

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shifty Nipples posted:

and too many people all hunting in the same area, I've never seen a deer while I was hunting deer.

Whole lot of deer hunters in my area, and deer are still plentiful.

Deer in Florida are fairly small, though, so that might be why.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Deer are cool and good and they are our friends.

jk lol

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/TzkMEt7.mp4

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
If you had watched Get Out you'd realize hunting deer means you're a racist

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MizPiz posted:

If you had watched Get Out you'd realize hunting deer means you're a racist

It's not the hunting deer itself. Watch it again, and try not to be racist this time.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

I was a senior in high school in 1992.

This checks out. Needs more fishnets and combat boots. And you haven't lived until you've experienced the smell: BO + clove cigarettes + patchouli = heavenly.

Dude looks like someone I went to High School with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTV-_uksm44&t=57s

Yes. That did pass for dancing.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MariusLecter posted:

It's not the hunting deer itself. Watch it again, and try not to be racist this time.

You're right, it's absurd to think there's any similarities between the idea that lesser beings need to be controlled or even culled for their own sake and the justification for trophy hunting.

Edit: Hunting culture is far worse than gaming culture in every aspect

MizPiz has a new favorite as of 21:21 on Oct 2, 2018

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Dont gay guys use/used some handkercheif code with different colored ones if they want to let other guys know if they're a top or they like rough stuff or if they want hot lasagna funneled up their b-hole.

People have been inventing codes like this for centuries. The problem with all of them is that any similar code has to simultaneously be able to fly under the radar and be unmistakable to those in the know, constructed so it's hard to broadcast a signal accidentally.

https://i.imgur.com/ZX1XF0I.mp4

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MizPiz posted:

You're right, it's absurd to think there's any similarities between the idea that lesser beings need to be controlled or even culled for their own sake and the justification for trophy hunting.

Uh duh?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Trabant posted:

Top / Bottom / Garfield?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmKX6GhRBC8

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

MizPiz posted:

I don't think it's anywhere near as involved as that. The immediate reference would be the practice of calling young black sports players "young bucks".

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

who is this masked man

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

MizPiz posted:

So what's your favorite anime?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

MizPiz posted:

lol

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Aleph Null posted:

I thought "what a cute kid!" then I realized he is probably in his 30s and still living with his parents and was sad.

Maybe he's just really indecisive about his halloween costume for this year?.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I don’t know where you got the idea that Yoshi is involved in their separation. The idea that him and Princess Mario could even do that.. let alone conceive? Also, comic 17 doesn’t include any mention, which should be evidence enough that you’re wrong. I recall that she’s still driving in Mario Kart 8 so I don’t think they’d write her into that if she was pregnant.

Edit: whoops sorry wrong thread

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Blind Rasputin posted:

I don’t know where you got the idea that Yoshi is involved in their separation. The idea that him and Princess Mario could even do that.. let alone conceive? Also, comic 17 doesn’t include any mention, which should be evidence enough that you’re wrong. I recall that she’s still driving in Mario Kart 8 so I don’t think they’d write her into that if she was pregnant.

What

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Blind Rasputin posted:

No keep going

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

Im so conflicted on whether I want context for this or not

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blind Rasputin posted:

is.... is there a right thread?

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Blind Rasputin posted:

Sir, this is a McDonalds drive-thru.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Blind Rasputin posted:

:frogon:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grapes that do not contain any music by the popular orchestra Black Grape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Blind Rasputin posted:

:stare: