Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

There's so many good boys in Run with the Wind and they live in garbage I want to pet them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

lol

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

he also namedrops otokojuku, it's good

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
Akaneasu Shoujo is off to a great start. Good cast, likeable MC, and intriguing premise. Thumbs up for Fall so far 😂

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

i support diggity dog

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Finally, a monstergirl anime that isn't made by cowards.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
I'm gonna watch Release The Spyce because that silly name has been stuck in my head for half a year or more.

Not sure what else I'll pick up, if anything.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Special 1-ep review: Bunny Girl-senpai I describe simply as a mix of SNAFU and the -monogatari series. It's so confident in it's own ability to entertain solely from dialogue between two characters that I got to give it props for trying, and for doing it pretty well. Special mention to the chemistry girl and her suuuper deeep chemistry joke: stoicly handing him the mystery bottle and saying it was probably sugar since it's white powder, but the bottle was labelled "Manganese Dioxide" which is actually a black powder and is kinda toxic.

Cerebral, yet simple, I'm in.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Bunnygirl-senpai e1 was better than I expected.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i enjoyed the poo poo out of the first episode of bunny senpai. the lightning fast dialogue was very clever and witty, and led to an overall very humorous and intriguing episode. i was mostly curious about the show because of the strange premise but the execution has me sold on it already. this season is already extremely goddamn promising, im excited for more poo poo to premiere

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Between the Sky and Sea was pretty disappointing as a first episode. It was too silly to be taken seriously and not silly enough to be actual fun (hello guys being jerks) and the mobile game side story really felt shoe horned in (I know it's based on a mobile game but still). In a weird way it felt like an odd mix of an early 00's anime with a modern one with it's mix of styles that just didn't mesh.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aoki kagayaki had a lot going on in the first episode, much of it potentially interesting. but oof, that fight scene. a magical kung-fu revolution against an army of clockwork mechs is probably going to involve a lot of fight scenes, and i am not particularly confident the show can deliver on that front.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1047626833556992000

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yes! I'm ready for hot-blooded chunky powerhouses sports shounen!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Oh no! Your Cat Ears are Showing is adorable! :kimchi: I hope it gets fansubs or something

https://files.catbox.moe/pynwrq.webm

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Between the Sky and Sea was pretty disappointing as a first episode. It was too silly to be taken seriously

It lost me at replaceable cellphone batteries. Obnoxiously dumb show.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Ghosts n Gopniks posted:

It lost me at replaceable cellphone batteries. Obnoxiously dumb show.

This is the thing, yes, hello? :raise:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the setting of the space fishing show is so incredibly stupid its hard to watch

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Julias posted:

Forget it, Julias: He's rolling

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

Oh no! Your Cat Ears are Showing is adorable! :kimchi: I hope it gets fansubs or something

wow it really stayed true to the style of the comic :3: i love them

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU3ZgEwUnHs

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

Julias posted:

I'm fine with a world where rockets take off surrounded by forests and fresh water, with densely populated areas within launch-disaster splash-range, spaceflight is treated like getting aboard someone's puddle jumper for a quick pass, and all the science behind the space fisheries.

BUT REPLACEABLE PHONE BATTERIES IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Zombie Land Saga was really good, I honestly wasn't expecting what it turned out to be from the title and PV but I really liked it.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm so happy, the first few bars of "Colors" started playing in my head.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'm not sure what I was expecting from Zombie Land Saga, but it sure wasn't a black comedy about an extremely strange man forming a screamo idol unit out the shambling corpses of 5 undead idols.

Sure. Why not? I'm game.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'm not sure what I was expecting from Zombie Land Saga, but it sure wasn't a black comedy about an extremely strange man forming a screamo idol unit out the shambling corpses of 5 undead idols.

Sure. Why not? I'm game.

That's amazing :allears:

Definitely gonna check out the first ep at least

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Truck driver kun is vicious

E-Oh the producer is berg katze

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Oct 4, 2018

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://streamable.com/3ot7n

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1047901925834989569

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Hell, same

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Spiritus Nox posted:

Sure. Why not? I'm game.

I'm... intrigued.

But also

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i feel bad that i probably wont watch laid back camp, but i watched enough gifsets and two minute videos to know it's very cute and good

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
the scene of the girl getting headbutted by the dog right in the gut is still very funny

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

CGDC(amp/old/limb)T

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Expect My Mom posted:

i feel bad that i probably wont watch laid back camp, but i watched enough gifsets and two minute videos to know it's very cute and good
You got 3 months until calendar year-end, one episode is at least a nice breather between all the other series you'll probably be following week-to-week

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

i'm halfway through the first episode of zombieland saga and it's bloody insane

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
the first episode of zombieland saga loving owned. that was bonkers

this is already shaping up to be a great season

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Demicol posted:

Zombie Land Saga was really good, I honestly wasn't expecting what it turned out to be from the title and PV but I really liked it.

That was a drat strong first episode that that I feel Wark Say should watch for various reasons.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
surprise hit of the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zetsubou-san posted:

That was a drat strong first episode that that I feel Wark Say should watch for various reasons.
I'll watch it tonight, then. Trying to sleep, but I'm failing miserably. :(