Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Ghost Leviathan posted:

We need more clubs for dumb people.

I thought that was what fraternities were for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Hillary 2020 posted:

I thought that was what fraternities were for

No, they're for rape and no-homo JO sessions.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I've been a hardcore alcoholic for years and never been in a single bar fight. This guy has loving problems if he's been in dozens.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

JcDent posted:

No, they're for rape and no-homo JO sessions.
And lifting weights with Sqwee.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
My sister, who is a generally sweet and amicable person, joined Mensa after she'd moved to a town where she didn't know anyone and was looking to make new friends. She did not renew her membership.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
You'd think those brain geniuses would have not named their organisation after menses.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

JcDent posted:

You'd think those brain geniuses would have not named their organisation after menses.

It would have been fine if they hadn’t been forced to admit women.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
I've been in a lot of bar fights but they all coincide with me working as a bouncer.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Young Tories after the Tory conference

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

im the guy with the hitler stache and unibrow drawn on

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

ekuNNN posted:

it's always comforting to be reminded that there's an uglier group out there than white americans

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
crossposting:

McGlockenshire posted:

Names:
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1047175723071541248

- Cole Evan White
- Benjamin Drake Daley
- Michael Paul Miselis
- Thomas Walter Gillen

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

ekuNNN posted:

Marginally clearer/less cropped version on the Mirror front page:

Note star of david and "jude" scrawled on top-kek-white-power-ok prat on the far right (:downsrim:) and "Enoch was right" on the fuckman behind him

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

lol the mirror posted a bunch of their names and this is ok-hands guy's twitter

"Liberalist" = nazi but specifically in an extremely incel sargon hexenhammer kind of way

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/casersatz/status/1047212803382239232

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

ekuNNN posted:

Does every country just have a giant fascist ready community, or do you specifically need us white people for it?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

An insane mind posted:

Does every country just have a giant fascist ready community, or do you specifically need us white people for it?

30% or so across the board

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

the story of why mundane matt is quitting is legit next level funny though

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the story of why mundane matt is quitting is legit next level funny though

you cant just drop a teaser on us like that.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

AkumaHokoru posted:

you cant just drop a teaser on us like that.

oh we talked about it earlier in the thread.

He become famous because he got his gg stuff taken down by youtube content strikes and became this big free speech martyr and then he was discovered to be content striking anyone who says anything negative about him on youtube. And he got exposed for it live.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

oh we talked about it earlier in the thread.

He become famous because he got his gg stuff taken down by youtube content strikes and became this big free speech martyr and then he was discovered to be content striking anyone who says anything negative about him on youtube. And he got exposed for it live.

how long ago was this?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

AkumaHokoru posted:

how long ago was this?

like, three weeks I think? I would link to the vid but its hosted by people worse than MundaneMatt

just google mundanematt exposed and there will be like seventy vids on it.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

please don’t put the word “exposed” and any of these names into google

it can’t end well

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ekuNNN posted:

I'm Chris-Chan looking longingly.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The Big Word posted:

lol the mirror posted a bunch of their names and this is ok-hands guy's twitter

"Liberalist" = nazi but specifically in an extremely incel sargon hexenhammer kind of way

What is with conservatives using the word liberal incorrectly?

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Mill Village posted:

a bunch of them have a hard on for saying they're "classical liberals" now

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK
And now Kanye is defending Elon Musk...

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1047531741018296321

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stable genius Kanye West.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

Stable genius Kanye West 2020.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ansel autisms posted:

a bunch of them have a hard on for saying they're "classical liberals" now

Its because they are selectively interpretting "open exchange of ideas" to mean "you can't be mad I said the n-word"

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm Chris-Chan looking longingly.

thirst so strong you can feel it from the comfort of your chair

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Mill Village posted:

Sargon tried making up his own political orientation that’s a third way - if you will - between liberalism and conservatism. if you look up the principles of liberalistism they’re more self-contradictory than fascism.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Sargon tried making up his own political orientation that’s a third way - if you will - between liberalism and conservatism. if you look up the principles of liberalistism they’re more self-contradictory than fascism.

welp, I know what I am gonna be doing for a bit

lol the first google result for it is a reddit post going "this is a really dumb name, we should change it"

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

ekuNNN posted:

When you're taking a single breath that's got to last a lifetime.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
My coworker claimed that Sargon had a "brilliant" recap of some Roman history thing that I absolutely had to watch

Are there any non-hbomberguy/Shaun and Jen takedowns of Sargon that I can link him to?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Heath posted:

My coworker claimed that Sargon had a "brilliant" recap of some Roman history thing that I absolutely had to watch

Are there any non-hbomberguy/Shaun and Jen takedowns of Sargon that I can link him to?

if he already thinks sargon is smart it is unlikely you will be able to use rationality to convince him of anything

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

Stable genius Kanye West.

his brain legit broke big time after his mother died and now he's just a strawman for dipshit Candace Owens to trot out whenever someone says he's a dumb gently caress. He looks fat and lovely these days too so I expect he has a heart attack in the future.

Also Gab is getting hosed lol

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1047556388019490816

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DLC Inc posted:

his brain legit broke big time after his mother died and now he's just a strawman for dipshit Candace Owens to trot out whenever someone says he's a dumb gently caress. He looks fat and lovely these days too so I expect he has a heart attack in the future.

Also Gab is getting hosed lol

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1047556388019490816

What about all the times before his mom died when he ranted about Jews

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I dont think its his mom dying as much as his fame and wealth separated him from the support network he had previously used to stay grounded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

https://youtu.be/CvL-4Pm3Zmw I wanna see the car ride back to the hotel where his friends all reassure him that standing on a table in a random classroom telling kids in there first and probably only interaction with him, that Elon Musk is rich and therefore shouldn't be bullied or criticized.