Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rendering for Mary Trump's hair provided by Nintendo 64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

It's fucken nuts how the POTUS flip-flops between saying that Ford is a "credible, compelling witness" to imitating her for... I dunno, laughs? He's already Prez so is it purely applause and cheers he wants? Just do some magic tricks or something Trumfp, it doesn't hurt anyone and achieves the same goal?

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Apart from how pleased I'd be if the fat piss drinking retard donald trump dropped dead while having a poo poo even more interesting would be observing the riots afterwards from a safe space outside the country.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
drat, the martian girl from Mars Attacks did not age well

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dy-nasty

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

More from Stormy's sordid epic

quote:

She thought she earned his respect after he showed her his magazine—she doesn't remember the specific publication—and she responded, "Are you so insecure that you have to brag about yourself? Or are you just a loving rear end in a top hat?" She wrote that she instructed him to drop his trousers and proceeded to spank him. "It was a power moment, not at all sexual," she asserts. "It wasn't dirty play... It was me being pissed off and him being shocked."

After she spanked Trump with the magazine, he apparently said to her, "I like you. You remind me of my daughter."

quote:

Trump was on his bed, wearing white briefs and a V-neck undershirt, "perched on the edge... a poor attempt at looking powerful."

"It was an out-of-body experience," Daniels recalls. "There was no foreplay and it was one position. Missionary... I just kind of lay there. A lot of women have been there. He wasn't aggressive, and I know for drat sure I could have outrun him if I tried, but I didn't... As he was on top of me I replayed the previous three hours to figure out how I could have avoided this."

quote:

During sex, the president apparently said to her, "That's great. That's great. Oh, you're so beautiful."

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Akratic Method posted:

I want to emphasize to the forums that this post is not a joke.

That’s really what the C stood for.

Christ.

don’t post fake news like that it plays right into their narrative.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Much respect to my girl Stormy for getting hella paid for bad sex with a disgusting man, and then having him commit several felonies because of it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1047469711938736128

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/1047352294109581312

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Getting really sick of his schtick.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I wonder if I can reply to the Presidential Text Alert without ending up on a watchlist

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

The republicans would have just loved to have this poo poo on Obama. This is exactly their wheelhouse.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Dinosaur Gum

Plavski posted:

The republicans would have just loved to have this poo poo on Obama. This is exactly their wheelhouse.

I wish Obama was more of a dick, but then again he's far too classy for that.

COME ON KARMA, gently caress THESE PEOPLE UP ALREADY!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Trump's dad looks like a forensic recreation of what Michael Myers' mask from Halloween would look like with eyes and skin.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

@RealDonaldTrump: Failing New York Times (BAD) continues fake news about taxes (and some more things) with respect to, and including, my parents. Money back then has less value now (inflation), which is a very basic Economy rule! I turned a very small loan into BILLIONS - not an easy task!

@MAGAMan998765: LOVE U MR PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS CAN'T STOP US F YOUR FEELINGS LIBS

@PatrioticMAGAFlag: Please help me what are these bumps on my fingertips why do I pee blood

@DonaldTrumpJr: I love you Dad please call me and say that you love me too. Are you proud of me yet? I want to be on TV, too! #Qanon

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Please stop quoting that tweet every time I scroll down and see that woman it's like a self-inflicted jumpscare

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Plavski posted:

tbf the left and the right both make a joyful noise when the other side eats poo poo

One side is not especially better than the other in most cases

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

Kumo posted:

tbf the left and the right both make a joyful noise when the other side eats poo poo

One side is not especially better than the other in most cases

I mean, it feels like one side knowingly puts children into concentration camps, trivialises sexual assault and think global warming is some kind of con job, and the other doesn't? Idk though, they are probably as bad as each other.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

It's like something out of Fallout 4's character creation.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Dravs posted:

think global warming is some kind of con job

That's what they tell the chuds because that's what the chuds want to hear.

This is what they actually think:

quote:

Last month, deep in a 500-page environmental impact statement, the Trump administration made a startling assumption: On its current course, the planet will warm a disastrous seven degrees by the end of this century.

But the administration did not offer this dire forecast, premised on the idea that the world will fail to cut its greenhouse gas emissions, as part of an argument to combat climate change. Just the opposite: The analysis assumes the planet’s fate is already sealed.

The draft statement, issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), was written to justify President Trump’s decision to freeze federal fuel-efficiency standards for cars and light trucks built after 2020. While the proposal would increase greenhouse gas emissions, the impact statement says, that policy would add just a very small drop to a very big, hot bucket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.270efee0fed8

Reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O34JM4Xdf3g

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Reminder:

I’m the very big hot bucket (of cum)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Reminder:

Love my country being run by a retarded Cult of the Damned

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

well I guess now we know exactly what Tmurp in drag looks like

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Avirosb posted:

It's like something out of Fallout 4's character creation.

If I had more time I would completely be into reinstalling some fallout/elder scrolls and making some trump-world characters. Get some Monster Factory up in this thread.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This tweet explains like 99% of his terrible financial sense.

Edit: that's 110% accounting for inflation.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

webmeister posted:

well I guess now we know exactly what Tmurp in drag looks like

Mary Trump never died

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Splatmaster posted:

I wish Obama was more of a dick, but then again he's far too classy for that.

COME ON KARMA, gently caress THESE PEOPLE UP ALREADY!

Classy lol no he just bought 100% into decorum politics while the republicans poo poo all over him

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dravs posted:

I mean, it feels like one side knowingly puts children into concentration camps, trivialises sexual assault and think global warming is some kind of con job, and the other doesn't?

I honestly can't tell which party you're talking about.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

spacetoaster posted:

Post/AV combo.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

Post/AV combo.

you missed this one

veiled boner fuel posted:

I’m the very big hot bucket (of cum)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If Obama wasn't such a bitch he would have called republicans sub human retards at McCain's funeral

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

old beast lunatic posted:

If Obama wasn't such a bitch he would have called republicans sub human retards at McCain's funeral

Saying retard anywhere other than C-Spam gets you probated though.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

alphabettitouretti posted:

More from Stormy's sordid epic

Jfc, I need a cup of tea.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Power Khan posted:

Jfc, I need a cup of tea.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Reminder:

Your nihilist government would be fun to watch if this wasn't going to affect the entire world. Please stop his retardation from leaking out.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Alternatively: press the button and launch the nukes already

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

that’s because you’re a trump voting & supporting retard, hth

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

alphabettitouretti posted:

Your nihilist government would be fun to watch if this wasn't going to affect the entire world. Please stop his retardation from leaking out.

It's too late. America is a tumor that has to be removed