Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

its just gonna be a long text of talking poo poo about john mccain lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
this feels like the third article about Tangier Island I've seen this year

so I can save a read, does this article contain:
- description of the idyllic fishing and quaint tourist community
- description of how nobody drives a car
- description of watermen and how their families have been crabbing for generations
- description of how they went for Trump by like 70%
- description of how sea level rise will impact Tangier Island but everyone's a climate change skeptic so they're all like 'whelp, water rises'
- description of how the mayor is beseeching Trump for help but hasn't gotten a response yet

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

It's frustrating that they aren't willing to do that

There are enough Conservative/trash outlets that are 100% willing to throw softballs all day during briefings so getting thrown out wouldn't actually functionally do much other than allow Sanders and the WH to never get asked hard questions again. At least in the current status quo, they can get asked and we can at least see how they dodge it.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

UFOTacoMan posted:

listen to the Dollop on Eric Prince, he's unbelievable

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gonna be great in 2020 when hillary clinton is saying we have to vote for her over trump for president because there can't be a sex abuser in the shite house

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/1047548177761685504

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

imagine being a kid an being excited about a congratulatory letter from the president and donald trump sends you a letter about a dead bush family member lmao

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

i want to die

also i can think of way better words for all them letters

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HobbitGrease posted:

this feels like the third article about Tangier Island I've seen this year

so I can save a read, does this article contain:
- description of the idyllic fishing and quaint tourist community
- description of how nobody drives a car
- description of watermen and how their families have been crabbing for generations
- description of how they went for Trump by like 70%
- description of how sea level rise will impact Tangier Island but everyone's a climate change skeptic so they're all like 'whelp, water rises'
- description of how the mayor is beseeching Trump for help but hasn't gotten a response yet

is that the island that says climate change is fake news because the acts of man are nothing compared to the acts of God? Then immediately went on to request a sea wall to defend themselves from the acts of God?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cancelling celebrities has a chilling effect on me pretending that I'll one day be famous and beloved by all my peers.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

my body is ready for trumptext

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

also never not lmao @ british rail & thatcher & privatization

companies in this train doc are just paying each other and acrimoniously shifting liability among themselves, competing not to cause problems, and then tripping over wallet dicks when they do

luv 2 do useful economic activity

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Now the monkey comes out of the sleeve!

The floodgates are open!

It turns out Trump is a dick!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1047547422942138368

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Epic High Five posted:

is that the island that says climate change is fake news because the acts of man are nothing compared to the acts of God? Then immediately went on to request a sea wall to defend themselves from the acts of God?
yes and yes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
imagine being poor and thinking trump is going to do a goddamned thing to help you

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Border Patrol Agent Starts Enormous Wildfire During Gender-Reveal Party

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
ten minutes until the president tweets his dick with the phrase "NO PROBLEM HERE"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

the fubu brand actually started as a tribute to norm macdonald's sean connery

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

trump

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

cyphr555 posted:

Ugghhhh NO

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Every isolated cluster of chuds has gotten a half dozen soft journalistic portrayals in the public media but I can't think of a single one of these articles that goes to one of the thousands and thousands of black or hispanic communities that are literally seeing people sent to camps on bogus or no charges, then disappeared forever, meanwhile their economic situation just keeps getting worse and worse under the GOP

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

cyphr555 posted:

I hope it's completely insane

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
he was fired just for being a bad date! there were no allegations of sexual assault! well, apart from one, but if we discount that, he was fired just for being a bad date!

quote:

Jezebel interviewed five women involved with Smith and their accounts paint a portrait of a man who is aloof, entitled, and kind of a prick. Only one of the allegations leveled at Smith, however, reaches the level of crime. The most serious allegation, from a woman Jezebel calls Jenny (this is a pseudonym), is that he nonconsensually choked her during sex.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cyphr555 posted:

my body is ready for Trump

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

Every isolated cluster of chuds has gotten a half dozen soft journalistic portrayals in the public media but I can't think of a single one of these articles that goes to one of the thousands and thousands of black or hispanic communities that are literally seeing people sent to camps on bogus or no charges, then disappeared forever, meanwhile their economic situation just keeps getting worse and worse under the GOP

Magazines and newspapers are for whites

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

the same

also they disagree with scientists about sustainable crabbing practices, but pray that jesus will provide more crabs because the crab catches have been mysteriously low lately

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

instead of the nation all getting a Trump Text my phone gets 300m emergency texts

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Turning the volume on my phone do everyone can hear my alert. all the way up to TRUMP

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

is the emergency text is going to be "WITCH HUNT" or "TRUMP!"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good soup! posted:

republicans are actually really terrible and not good and i think i need a hug

:glomp:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

the same

also they disagree with scientists about sustainable crabbing practices, but pray that jesus will provide more crabs because the crab catches have been mysteriously low lately

I'm glad Trump and the GOP is gonna stand idly by while they Supply Side Jesus themselves into a total destruction of their town and lives

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hobbesmaster posted:

is the emergency text is going to be "WITCH HUNT" or "TRUMP!"

yes

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

The obvious reality of God

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

how dare they defy god by not resigning themselves to drowning as is His glorious plan. loving heathens

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Duscat posted:

the same

have they considered turning to an older, darker powrr

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Duscat posted:

the same

literally stupider than monkeys

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not so happy that we're gonna have to see like 27 more soppy chud safaris about the plight of these poor misunderstood lunatic moron chuds who refuse to do what is necessary to retain their way of life

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

how dare they defy god by not resigning themselves to drowning as is His glorious plan. loving heathens

They can see past your satanic trickery u sodomite!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/atreewithagrape/status/1047471693026013185

• Locked thread