Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I counted 11 that I have at least some familiarity with, and I figure the rest are lower level streamers, bloggers, or allied grifters who just aren't as good at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
i feel like those two in the bottom right are probably your key to figuring out who the gently caress made this, because they were clearly reaching for more names by that point

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

Ron Unz looks like he was rendered in the Quake engine

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

i feel like those two in the bottom right are probably your key to figuring out who the gently caress made this, because they were clearly reaching for more names by that point

Brittany Pettibone doesn't seem to get around much even though the horny right elevates these women obsessively.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
she's not a camgirl like lauren southern though

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/RoseCityAntifa/status/1047546599247958016
actually involves two cops serving as "control agents" for the head of the loyal white knights of the kkk, a police informant who is granted leeway by the cops in return.

quote:

Fryer shared a copy of Thayer’s article, “Unmasked: Inside America’s most violent Ku Klux Klan,” with council members. While they read the document, Fryer itemized the extensive criminal history of Christopher Barker, the imperial wizard of the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, who lives about 30 miles northeast of Greensboro in Caswell County. Barker became implicated in a domestic terrorism plot in 2012, and agreed to become an informant for the FBI, according to Thayer’s reporting, after which he brazenly violated the terms of his federal parole for possession of a firearm by a felon, and even saw his parole revoked and criminal charges dropped after he was involved in the stabbing of another Klansman at his home in Caswell County in December 2016.

“The people cited as providing this unusual legal protection were Barker’s FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force handlers,” Fryer told council members. “In the article, it turns out that two of those handlers are GPD officers. And according to article, those officers are Steven Kory Flowers and Robert Finch.”

Fryer concluded, “Greensboro already has a dark history with GPD’s relationship with the KKK. We worry that as GPD protects the KKK that they are simultaneously tagging people who oppose the KKK with illegal surveillance and creating a chilling effect on people’s First Amendment’s rights. And we are further concerned that the relationship with Barker has gone past mere protection, enabling the KKK’s activity.”

[...]

Thayer’s article includes a June 2017 email from Greensboro police Sgt. Flowers to Charlottesville, Va. police Capt. Wendy Lewis, briefing his counterparts on what to anticipate during an upcoming rally planned by the Loyal White Knights for July 8, 2017.

“The LWK rally, which was originally planned for the court building has since been moved to the public park (unsure of the exact name), in order for LWK members to be able to carry concealed weapons and not be in any violation of any laws or ordinances against being armed on government property,” Flowers wrote. “Traditionally and recently across the country in clashes such as this one, I would anticipate 30-50 LWK members, and in excess of 500 antifa or criminal-minded anarchists, armed with surreptitious weapons and facial coverings. In the last 6 months in confrontations such as these, the result has been numerous assaults, injuries, property damage, and arrests.”

Roughly a week later, another email published by Thayer, shows Amanda Barker — Chris Barker’s wife and the organization’s self-identified imperial kommander — warning the Charlottesville police of a “bloodbath.”

“Because of the threats I will have my concealed weapon permit in the crowd,” Barker told Capt. Dave Shifflett. “Armed and waiting for anyone to shoot at us. I will not let my people die. So if I was you, I would check everyone in the crowd. If not, my people will hurt others for shooting us. This will be on you. So here is the question. What is going to be done? I want peace. My people want to be there in peace, but your chief is not putting his foot down. So a bloodbath will be on him!”

The Loyal White Knight’s rally in Charlottesville was overshadowed a month later by the Unite the Right rally, in which an antiracist activist named Heather Heyer was killed in a car-ramming attack by James A. Fields Jr. Following the violence, Chris Barker recorded a message praising Fields for the Loyal White Knights’ outgoing voicemail.

“Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr., age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist, anti-fascist, killing one n***er-lover named Heather Heyer,” he said. “James Fields — hail victory. It’s men like you that have made the great white race strong and will be strong again.”

Barker’s status as a federal informant has been widely known since at least 2015, when Thayer disclosed it in an article in Vice. Still, the organization Barker leads has managed to attract a constant churn of new members, many of them people with extensive criminal histories and attracted by the group’s violent rhetoric.

The Loyal White Knights attracted international headlines in November 2016 when they announced a “victory parade” to celebrate the election of Donald Trump. The event drew an international press corps to the rural community of Pelham, where the Loyal White Knights maintain a Post Office box. Roughly 100 antifascists, some wearing masks and armed with aluminum baseball bats, massed outside a community center to confront the Loyal White Knights. The Klan group was nowhere to be found, but hours after the scheduled starting time, members drove through the town of Roxboro, two counties over, flying Confederate flags, and chanting, “White power!”

Chris Barker didn’t make it to the parade.

The night before he had been arrested and charged by the Caswell County Sheriff’s Office with aiding and abetting assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury due to his involvement in an altercation at his house in which William Hagen, the California grand dragon, stabbed another Klan member. Richard Dillon, an Indiana resident who was the victim of the stabbing, refused to come back to North Carolina to testify against Barker because a warrant was issued for Dillon’s arrest.

The dismissal of Barker’s criminal charge provided a coda to a bizarre turn of events in his federal case. At the time of the December 2016 stabbing, Barker was on federal probation.

A federal court document on file with the US District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina outlines two conditions violated by Barker during the stabbing at a drunken Klan gathering at his house on the eve of the “victory parade.” Under the terms of Barker’s federal probation, he was ordered to not commit another federal, state or local crime. Also, Barker was ordered to “not associate with or be in the company of any gang member/security threat group member, including but not limited to the Ku Klux Klan.” The order went on to say that Barker “shall not frequent any locations where gangs/security threat groups congregate or meet. The defendant shall not wear, display, use or possess any clothing or accessories which have any gang or security threat group significance.”

The document, which is dated Dec. 15, 2016, retroactively revoked Barker’s probation. After Barker received a three-month sentence of home confinement and one-year extension of his court supervision beginning on Aug. 10 for an earlier violation of the prohibition against associating with the Klan, Barker’s probation officer said he realized that the defendant had already served the statutory maximum. “It is the recommendation of the probation officer that Mr. Barker’s supervision be terminated at this time and that his new pending charges be adjudicated by the state court system,” the probation officer wrote. “It is the belief of the probation officer that Mr. Barker served the statutory maximum term of supervised release.”

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for the streams Baked Alaska:

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1047560989397454848
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1047562575733555200
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1047567462177419264

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

quote:

"Immediately after, he tells Foreman, "hey, make sure you get his contact"

It would be amazing if Baked Alaska turns out to be a performance by a really talented FBI agent.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Morphix posted:

It would be amazing if Baked Alaska turns out to be a performance by a really talented FBI agent.
"alaska. baked alaska."

i'm also thinking of the movie true lies, and loomer is jamie lee curtis

atomwaffen has kidnapped loomer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkyYk1Jr-cg

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 21:39 on Oct 3, 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/thenewstribune/status/1045782730565246976

quote:

Prosecutors believe Jeremy Shaw developed an operation in which he planned to target a rural homeowner and take his or her property for himself and his wife.

Jeremy Shaw is also the owner of a roofing company called Aryan Enterprises and authorities claim they found several Nazi-themed and "white power"-affiliated items in the couple's home. Investigators discovered an attempted payment to Aryan Enterprises with Morphis's bank account number, but the amount exceeded the daily allowed spending limit. His ATM card was also allegedly used for an attempted payment to Aryan Enterprises' PayPal account.

Morphis's body wasn't discovered until about 7:10 p.m. Sept. 20, the day after his death, reports said. A contractor who arrived at his house to perform yard work in the 16700 block of 196th Avenue South -- between Renton and Maple Valley -- found him dead in his shed, limbs bound with zip ties and wrapped in a tarp. Responding deputies found a newly dug hole in the backyard that resembled a grave, according to the incident report.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao that they were just gonna bury him in the back yard and gave up

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Tacoma man really gives Florida man a run for his money huh

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
More on the RAM roundup:

https://twitter.com/awinston/status/1047598973912080384

quote:

Miselis and Daley, he said, had recently traveled to European countries, including Germany, to meet with other violent white supremacists groups.
Smoke bombs and flares I think are more for Euro-style demonstrations since these guys really want to be like Casa Pound

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I guess our intrepid couple thought they could just leave the body is a locked shed for like a full day while they got hosed up.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

startin to think drugs and foul play had something to do with the incompetently covered up murder of a rural skinhead

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

why does everyone call him baked alaska

he has an actual name right

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Zokari posted:

Tim Gionet, and I had to look it up because I've never heard him referred to as anything but Baked Alaska. If you referred to him by his actual name I would not know who you meant.

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

i am ridiculously entertained by miselis getting exposed as a crazy neonazi fuckup because it's basically a free pass to completely ruin his life for lying when applying for his security clearance.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Brain Curry posted:

Misogyny loving sluts of the alt-right

I dont get it

do they consider this a good or bad thing

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lmao that they were just gonna bury him in the back yard and gave up

maybe that's what the contractor was for

loving code police snitching on his groveryard

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Jeremy Shaw is also the owner of a roofing company called Aryan Enterprises and authorities claim they found several Nazi-themed and "white power"-affiliated items in the couple's home. Investigators discovered an attempted payment to Aryan Enterprises with Morphis's bank account number, but the amount exceeded the daily allowed spending limit. His ATM card was also allegedly used for an attempted payment to Aryan Enterprises' PayPal account.

In light of recent events, we here at Paypal will no longer be accepting payments from Aryan Enterprises and have closed their account

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Alan Smithee posted:

I dont get it

They can't decide and it drives them insane.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/Rasmp42/status/1047616551728439297

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Some shithead threw a red pill meme at me that's the length of an ancient Japanese scroll novel, but I took a screenshot that this thread should be interested in.

I've never seen or heard of Ron unz before but like, he has quite the unfortunate face yeesh

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why is Charles Bronson’s character from Death Wish part of this crew? Because he killed Jeff Goldblum that time he played a Latino?

It does throw the rest of those jokers into relief to realize that he’s the only one to take any concrete steps to realize the white supremacist agenda. Although I think he gave a bazooka to an old Jewish guy in the third one.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

business hammocks posted:

Why is Charles Bronson’s character from Death Wish part of this crew? Because he killed Jeff Goldblum that time he played a Latino?

It does throw the rest of those jokers into relief to realize that he’s the only one to take any concrete steps to realize the white supremacist agenda. Although I think he gave a bazooka to an old Jewish guy in the third one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRAT1-c7q98

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

business hammocks posted:

There's some IDW shitwad who uses the name Paul Kersey for his self-published screeds about immigrants.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mandatory lesbian posted:

I've never seen or heard of Ron unz before but like, he has quite the unfortunate face yeesh

Ron Unz runs Unz.com which is an online clearing house for every reactionary thought piece that gets put on the internet. It's a fascinating place to go to if you want a peek into what's going on in the reactionary hive mind lately.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

I dont get it

something something constant shifting of rhetorical focus

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Zokari posted:

He's from Alaska and got his start as a producer for buzz feed making a bunch of weed joke videos

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

he was a moderately successful vine guy iirc

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Alan Smithee posted:

I dont get it

I have no idea! Is it a video series? A web ring?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I really gotta marvel at how badly moot hosed up by creating /pol/ and not just banning anyone with white nationalist tendencies, and I hate that he just got to work for Google instead of incurring any punishment at all for what he did.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

SunAndSpring posted:

I really gotta marvel at how badly moot hosed up by creating /pol/ and not just banning anyone with white nationalist tendencies, and I hate that he just got to work for Google instead of incurring any punishment at all for what he did.

It certainly proved "containment" doesn't work.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

counterpoint, 4chan exists at all because SA banned them

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

zegermans posted:

counterpoint, 4chan exists at all because SA banned them

See also: SomethingSensitive, and (iirc) MyPostingCareer

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Conspiratiorist posted:

I mean, if you used /pol/ participation to, like, shadowban people from the rest of the site, maybe

but you'd need user accounts for that

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Conspiratiorist posted:

the idea of containment forums can be traced back to FYAD, but people don't seem to have realized that it fails miserably any other time it's tried because the internet as a whole has changed

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
lf was supposed to be a containment forum and look how THAT went

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

every experiment with trying to have a forum without moderation has been an abysmal failure, because you just end up with the most shameless and mentally deranged people taking over the board - and oh look that just happens to be Nazis, weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

but LF was cool