Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm so proud of my son.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No way it's happening

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

I give it another 47 chapters before the end

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Missing Name posted:

I give it another 47 chapters before the end

There have to be enough pages to fill out one last volume, so we already have a rough idea of where the stopping point will be.

Though that just makes me wonder what the last 100ish pages will be if Jun and Tomo follow through and get together, which is why I fully expect shenanigans to ensue right about now.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Misuzu is going to be with Carol filming the whole thing from behind some HVAC on the roof, and somehow interrupt things before the magic words are said.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

MagusDraco posted:

It's a goddamned miracle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Z5RFBAX2M&hd=1

Super Jay Mann posted:

There have to be enough pages to fill out one last volume, so we already have a rough idea of where the stopping point will be.

Though that just makes me wonder what the last 100ish pages will be if Jun and Tomo follow through and get together, which is why I fully expect shenanigans to ensue right about now.
it has been literally 852 chapters of shenanigans.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

AnacondaHL posted:

852 chapters later. Holy poo poo.

now now, this is a page a day webcomic

if it was a normal manga each chapter would have, like, 20 pages, so we're really only up to about 42~ chapters, which is goddamn lightening fast considering some of the manga I've read

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
"Oh right I remember" *hit*

*Fade In* "Who are you? Wait a minute, who am I?"

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Jun has found the loophole, he isn’t confessing, just responding to an earlier confession. Now Tomo has to date him

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SatansBestBuddy posted:

now now, this is a page a day webcomic

if it was a normal manga each chapter would have, like, 20 pages, so we're really only up to about 42~ chapters, which is goddamn lightening fast considering some of the manga I've read
I initially thought this too, but the pacing in a 4koma and a weekly/monthly is usually completely different.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I cant wait until this is revealed to be a dream sequence. Question is, who was dreaming???

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Jun, as his brain chokes for air after Tomo Raging Demons his rear end off the rooftop.

Misuzu takes a picture.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Che Delilas posted:

"Oh right I remember" *hit*

*Fade In* "Who are you? Wait a minute, who am I?"

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They're going to gently caress on that roof

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

They're going to gently caress on that roof

Don't do this

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

graybook posted:

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

Todd Howard you've done it again!

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Namtab posted:

Don't do this

They're going to awkwardly hold hands on top of that roof

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The next 20 pages are gonna be about the Ramen shop, Jun and Tomo will not be mentioned

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

I'd be ok with this. Or mom shenanigans while Jun and Tomo sort their poo poo out on the rooftop

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

LashLightning posted:

They're going to awkwardly hold hands on top of that roof

Reported

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

The blockhead returns.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
well

he DID ask for it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jun is still Jun, god drat that's good

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Ah there's the Jun we know and love.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

*deep inhale*

ahhhhh

that felt good

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
This is a very good manga

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm still proud of my son even if he has hosed up again.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rare Magic card l00k posted:

This is a form beyond Tree Jun.

I call it Tree Jun 2.

And this is to go even further beyond!

which is when Jun botches this.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
What's the densest type of wood? Because that's the type of tree Jun is.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

SpacePig posted:

Hardest rather than densest, but I assume the two correlate when comparing similar materials: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allocasuarina_luehmannii

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

SpacePig posted:

His density is unprecedented. The sequel is a monster of the week manga where Tomo has to defend him from a league of artisan carpenters.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jun did good this time. he has been incredibly callous and unfair to tomo for quite some time and he had to come clean with her.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

blah blah blah i didn't want you more girly blah blah blah misuzu is the best

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I stand with Jun. How the hell was he supposed to know all that poo poo was for him? That would be really presumptuous/vain if you think about it. We the audience know only because we watched the story from Tomo's perspective. Jun played his cards right here. Very good boy.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

AnacondaHL posted:

I stand with Jun. How the hell was he supposed to know all that poo poo was for him? That would be really presumptuous/vain if you think about it. We the audience know only because we watched the story from Tomo's perspective. Jun played his cards right here. Very good boy.

I don't know, if someone said they loved me, and I misunderstood based on a part of their personality, and then that part of their personality became something they were actively trying to change, I'd probably at least think it was my fault, if not necessarily for my benefit.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Remember Jun's face when Tomo wore her date outfit man that was ages ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled