Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Does he think that emote is supposed to be used at the beginning of the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

to all those people who shake hands with other players after a game GO gently caress YOURSELF

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Venom field report:

Fun movie, very light, a nice break from the overproduced Marvel poo poo, not enough tongue.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Man, I hope comixfan plays artifact, since that is going to have full chat.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

Oh my god

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Comixfan is deff the sort of person who reports you if you win and say "GG"

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
https://i.imgur.com/QzHu4Pj.jpg

It's 3:30 am, I am tired and want to click things. Why is this not working.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

head too small, tounge too short, and vagine also too long

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

head too small, tounge too short, and vagine bone also too long

ftfy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Erdricks posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QzHu4Pj.jpg

It's 3:30 am, I am tired and want to click things. Why is this not working.

haha i forgot about the worlds shittiest login screen

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

I am never going to uninstall.

Never Forget

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

punchymcpunch posted:

haha i forgot about the worlds shittiest login screen

Surely the shittiest would be the one that shined light in your eyes and gave some people seizures.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*clicks 'disagree' on your seizure*

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

punchymcpunch posted:

*clicks 'disagree' on your seizure*

I wonder if Babylon and them still sit around and remember "what an rear end in a top hat that frank guy was"

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leave it to Comixfan to make Tony Bing look OK.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Anyone got an update on Leowyld?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

Erdricks posted:

Anyone got an update on Leowyld?

I followed him on Twitter for a long time, he mostly just tweeted about Warcraft and raccoons. Nothing buckwild unfortunately.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

leowyld helps old ladies cross the road

Hauki
May 11, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

leowyld helps old ladies racons cross the road

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Is The Dink is doing okay? The world would be a darker place without the bulges she creates.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Dinklage appears to have gone back to her original, pre-gaz hustle, making incredibly creepy dolls that I can only assume she bangs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkLZS07lkiZ/

Edit: to answer the burning question I could sense on all of your minds, yes the creepy dolls are anatomically correct

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Oct 7, 2018

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

well now i think MH Knights is just sv's alt account so he can feel comfortable showing us what he found after trawling dink's instagram

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lol

but i wont be judged by the likes of you

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

leowyld is still a pure and beautiful creature and he will continue to bring light and joy to every gaming community he touches

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

leowyld is a false racon, he has faction changed to foxes now

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Oh my God I forgot to mention when I went to see Vernon Friday that at the very start of the movie some dude made a really big arm fart noise and the entire theater laughed and then the movie didn't change that tone.

Vernon is a good film.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Vernon is a great film. Definitely worth seeing.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Vernon is a great film. Definitely worth seeing.

definitely a trap

I'll stick with believing the 30% at RT

no bulge will sway me

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
It set a new box office record and everyone who isn't a critic loves the film.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Great, now sony is going to pull good spider man out of mcu so they can gently caress that up too.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Spider-man you gently caress

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cine d love love LOVEd venom so im assuming it definitely is bad

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
It's bad in the way that sometimes you eat the shittiest fast food you can find intentionally.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Like, it's not Fant4stic bad. It's, yeah, it's some cheap fast food that is gratifying to shove in your face even though you know ultimately it's trash food. It has no pretense about not being fast food. It knows what you're there for, and it's to see Tom Hardy with liver failure.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

cine d love love LOVEd venom so im assuming it definitely is bad

That's a sure fire mark against any film yeah

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

It's bad in the way that sometimes you eat the shittiest fast food you can find intentionally.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Venom is legitimately one of the worst super hero films that I've seen since Fan4stic.

Venom himself looks cool but he acts like a total loving dingus and Tom Hardy should win a Golden Raspberry for his overall performance.

Woody Harrelson has the best red wig I've ever seen too, can't wait to see them gently caress up Carnage!

10/10 would go and see it for free again.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Everything that people say about it makes it sound dumb and amazing. I won’t see it in theatre but I totally would if I could get free tickets for it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

I think the Aussies may have out-Dennied Denny's! That's American cheese and cheese sauce - beef patty and bacon and a beef/bacon meat sauce, plus tater tots and that disgustingly awesome roll.