Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Negan was gay all along and everything was just a ruse to get rick into the cage with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Why is this back already wtf

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Rick grimes final episodes, we going off the rails.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I've been forgetting this entire week that this starts up the Sunday

A show I can hatewatch!

:bubblewoop:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Judith is gonna be the last Grimes standing after all this?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Judith is gonna be the last Grimes standing after all this?

Kinda hoping this season just cleans house and leaves us with Negan and Ezekiel roaming the wasteland

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Allegedly the helicopter that we saw last season with the garbage people belonged to some mega settlement group and at the end of the Final Rick Grimes Episodes TM AMC, the mid season or end season finale will be Rick Grimes getting on the helicopter and flying back to his home planet.

Why did they get rid of Morgan again? Did he really need to become a truck driver on the other show?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

aw man

https://twitter.com/ComicBook/status/1048751666705645568

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Holy crap.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Fuuuuck.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Tenzarin posted:

Why did they get rid of Morgan again? Did he really need to become a truck driver on the other show?

They had to make sure they completely ruined Fear and to their credit they did a drat fine job of that.

clear eyes full farts
Jul 3, 2007

the uk is just awful
It's a fake democracy
with free education and healthcare as long as you are a dosser and I am trapped here :(

What's with the talking zombies in the promos, looks real bad

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

clear eyes full farts posted:

What's with the talking zombies in the promos, looks real bad

Comic spoilers.
Google the Whisperers, that's who it likely is. They're not zombies. But it might even be stupider!!

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

Taear posted:

To be fair it's got the least memorable theme tune of any of the prestige dramas, I couldn't hum it and I even watched like 3 seasons back to back so heard it tonnes in a week.

What? I actually like the theme tune a lot.

He's shooting infinite shotguns in heaven now.

That's what this show has done. Reduced this man to the infinite shotgun hack dude.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I guess the first episode of season 9 is already :filez:. I'm bet AMC is just "accidentally" leaking them on purpose now.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Probably actually going to watch this season live this year... not sure why, pretty sure the show works way better binge watching in 3 days.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Aw poo poo, this means last season should be up on Netflix. I haven’t seen it yet, but I don’t think I should really bother.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Against my better judgment I put myself through watching the leaked opener. Boring as poo poo, extended episode that's over 59 minutes without commercials. The theme song is the same but the new entrance will give you seizures.

Also half of the 30 minutes is all about caring about some redshirt's death.

I won't spoil anything, it's just more of the same.

OH, there IS another another scene of a character dangling by rope that fell into zombies and they had to pull him out. spoiler there!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Hatewatch pros: this is gonna be awful

Hatewatch cons: gives more money to walking dead

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
S09E01 was everything I wanted and more.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Hatewatch cons: gives more money to walking dead
Trust me, they need it 😞

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Atleast all the garbage people are dead this time, like there's that many piles of garbage landfills still around.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I think I’m gonna be watching this season. Saw an article that a Deaf actress is in this season as part of Rick’s crew.

I’m morbidly curious how (poorly, most likely) they’ll portray a Deaf person in this show. If she gets by on reading lips, she’ll never understand a thing Daryl says.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Tenzarin posted:

Atleast all the garbage people are dead this time

Rick and Darryl are still around :confused:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Odd that they show this bonus episode. And is rick gonna leave the baby and michonne behind when he goes?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I know I have to avoid spoilers but man I want to talk about how stupid that was. Oh well only an hour to go

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Episode was bad lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Much like the later seasons of Dexter and Sons of Anarchy, I'm hoping the thread is more entertaining than the show itself.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Sunk cost.

Still on board.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

CODChimera posted:

Much like the later seasons of Dexter and Sons of Anarchy, I'm hoping the thread is more entertaining than the show itself.

Won't be hard.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Captain Vane from Black Sails is on this show now.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Walking dead season 7, THE REVENGE OF THE DARYL.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
What kind of DCTV opening narration was that?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
It's nice of them to raid the museum of The Blob remake for father Gabriel to have more outfits as the crazy priest man.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
This is the worst idea and making a wagon is nowhere near hard enough to justify looting one from a museum

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Oh no CGI CRACKS! Get some CGI boards!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Welp apparently AMC is no longer live streaming on their app if you have a cable subscription you also need a AMC Premiere sub to watch it :lol: gently caress that

LegitMaan
Mar 10, 2005

Why didn’t they just go over the handrail instead of walking on the glass?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

LegitMaan posted:

Why didn’t they just go over the handrail instead of walking on the glass?

Why are they traveling all the way to DC to get a loving wagon or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh never mind I’m an idiot I’m watching now. What particularly dumb poo poo did I miss?