Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Fixit posted:

So I talked with her last night. Starting telling her again why I'm curious about it and because I haven't heard the hard no still thinking about it. She gave the hard no. Said she does not want to share me nor does she want another guy in our bed. So I replied with that is fair and I understand. The thoughts are out of my head and won't be pursuing or thinking about it any more. She said she is up for trying anything else that I want to try which I asked about anal and she said yes but worried. Showed her a few videos to watch at her own pace and some stuff to read as well. Just waiting to see if she brings it up again or not.
Would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bummed, which told her as well, but understand and that is that. She is way more important than checking something off as I did it.

Good stuff.

e: I mean, "ok, but how about butt stuff?" is probably not the best timing, but it sounds like you're taking that slow as well, which is the right approach.

Hyperlynx fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Sep 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Do guys have butts?

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I haven't been trying to sneak a peak or anything, btw, it just seems as if that area is sort of flat where the butt should be, so just very long legs? Guys have legs for sure. but I'm not sure where the butt would be; their legs just go all the way up.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Grandmother of Five posted:

Do guys have butts?

Sometimes

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Always, when their partner says "No".

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Only front ones

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Thanks :) I was asking for a friend, btw, who doesn't believe it when I gave her the correct answers. She is saying also that the balls are like boobs, but hanging off a guy's thing?? and I'm not saying she is right or wrong about that, but if anyone has heard different I could easily pass it along.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Thanks :) I was asking for a friend, btw, who doesn't believe it when I gave her the correct answers. She is saying also that the balls are like boobs, but hanging off a guy's thing?? and I'm not saying she is right or wrong about that, but if anyone has heard different I could easily pass it along.

I mean, that's close enough for the casual observer.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

An important distinction is that boobs do not store any pee.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Jedit posted:

Always, when their partner says "No".

I really wish this wasn't so true. :(

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Do guys have butts?

Only if they do squats like they should. Otherwise they have shameful flatness.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ya know, I feel like boobs are very different than balls. In that boobs feel good when touched and balls don't, but, hey, prove me wrong.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Liquid Communism posted:

Only if they do squats like they should. Otherwise they have shameful flatness.

Truth. I lift to avoid my family's genetic curse of rear end flatness.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

BirdOfPlay posted:

Ya know, I feel like boobs are very different than balls. In that boobs feel good when touched and balls don't, but, hey, prove me wrong.

If either one hurts when touched you're doing it wrong.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I think they mean for the toucher, not the touchee.

immoral_
Oct 21, 2007

So fresh and so clean.

Young Orc
Well if you touch some balls and it hurts you, then obviously you're doing something wrong.

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

KillHour posted:

I think they mean for the toucher, not the touchee.

I'll put down my "See a loving doctor now" sign. If you want to handle Electro's balls, you do you.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
The HPV vaccine -- the new 9-strain version -- has been approved by the FDA for everyone under 45! The limit had been age 26. (It would always have worked for everyone, the question was just of usefulness.) Even if you already have one strain, it will protect against other strains.

If you haven't already had an HPV vaccine, you should get it. That definitely includes men too. It includes anyone who doesn't like cancer of the cervix, penis, anus, tongue, etc., and genital warts. Hooray vaccines! :toot:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Disgusting. Now women under 45 will be encouraged to have sex.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I have a penis, anus, tongue and under he age of 45.
Count me in!

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

quote:

The vaccine protects against HPV, can cause cervical cancer, certain other cancers, and genital warts. 

Uh, they might wanna reword that.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Anne Whateley posted:

The HPV vaccine -- the new 9-strain version -- has been approved by the FDA for everyone under 45! The limit had been age 26. (It would always have worked for everyone, the question was just of usefulness.) Even if you already have one strain, it will protect against other strains.

If you haven't already had an HPV vaccine, you should get it. That definitely includes men too. It includes anyone who doesn't like cancer of the cervix, penis, anus, tongue, etc., and genital warts. Hooray vaccines! :toot:

This is also a major step towards getting insurance to cover it after age 26 too

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anne Whateley posted:

I didn't know it was for men too

Wonder if this is happening in Australia

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007

bowmore posted:

I didn't know it was for men too

Wonder if this is happening in Australia
It is approved for guys too, looks like they get iffy about covering vaccines for older people but you should be able to get it for free if you say you have sex with men (pdf)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Anne Whateley posted:

It is approved for guys too, looks like they get iffy about covering vaccines for older people but you should be able to get it for free if you say you have sex with men (pdf)

If having sex with myself counts then that rocks.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anne Whateley posted:

I'm not ruling out future gay sex

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

I don't think anyone likes their balls being touched. In fact, wasn't this brought up earlier in the thread when I was asking insecure questions? Like, somebody was like "Women don't actually like penetration, it's like having your balls rubbed."

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Nobody said it wasn't enjoyable, just that most people couldn't orgasm from that alone.

The thing about "doesn't come from that alone = not enjoying it why am I even bothering" is what you came into the thread with.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I've never had any complaints, and many positive physical reactions to ball touching :thunk:

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

P. sure at least one person said it wasn't enjoyable at all, using balls-rubbing as a comparison, but I could be misremembering, it's been a while. But that's adjacent to the topic in question, which is that having your testicles touched isn't really sexual or enjoyable at all.

... Right? I'm right about this, aren't I? I guess that's my new Sex Question, does anyone enjoy having their balls fondled?

Edit: well, obviously SOMEONE does, but, like, is it remotely common?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I enjoy having my balls touched :shrug:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Everyone is wired different. Some dudes want their balls to never be touched others want them stepped on by high heels. Just have to communicate with your partner to see where they fall in that range.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Most guys I've known(me included) like having their balls fondled at least somewhat.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

Well, drat, I guess I'm the weird one, then! Having my balls touched ranges from natural to actively unpleasant for me, and to make things weirder, the gal loves it. She likes to compliment me, like "You have the PERFECT balls," and it leaves me 100% bemused (in a sense, anyways ; obviously, I'm pleased she's happy, and it's entertaining to see someone so into what has to be the ugliest and worst-designed part of a human body).

Real surprised to see even a few positive responses here, but I guess that's why I asked!

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007

John Lee posted:

P. sure at least one person said it wasn't enjoyable at all, using balls-rubbing as a comparison, but I could be misremembering, it's been a while.
this was after some conversation on the previous page but I think it's what you mean

HoAssHo posted:

This can probably clear up a lot of confusion for a lot of dudes, so lemme get this on the record:

Imagine if heterosexual intercourse consisted of a woman rubbing her clit against a man's scrotum until she came (within like three minutes) and then she acted completely mystified and somewhat annoyed when the man didn't get off from this act within the same amount of time.

This is what heterosexual sex is like for a lot of women.

Anyway I don't think most people are into like...rubbing?? fondling?? the balls with hands (e: except as a teasing thing). But I've only known one guy who didn't like mouths, and that guy ended up liking it as long as it was super gentle.

Some guys like it when you hold them up gently during blowjobs, but I don't think that's like a big deal for anyone, just somewhere between neutral and very mildly nice if they even notice.

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 12, 2018

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

Yeah, okay, that's what I was thinking of. I guess I was thinking that the reference to scrotum-rubbing meant that it was clearly not sexy in the slightest, but that's not accurate now that I know it's apparently supposed to feel kinda good too have your balls rubbed. Thanks for finding that, by the way ; I wasn't going to check because we just had a big hurricane tear through and we have no power or running water, and I have limited phone before it runs out (and apparently talking about balls is what I have chosen to spend my limited time on)

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Mocking Bird posted:

I've never had any complaints, and many positive physical reactions to ball touching :thunk:

Johnny Truant posted:

I enjoy having my balls touched :shrug:

IronicDongz posted:

Most guys I've known(me included) like having their balls fondled at least somewhat.

You guys stop at just touching/having them touched?

Geoj fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 12, 2018

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

The last person I was with who had balls liked fairly aggressive handling of them.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Ball licking feels very nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
just lmao if your partner isn’t surgically removing your testicles from your sack as part of foreplay