Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BattleHamster
Mar 18, 2009

I hope Goblin Alchemist makes it in at some point. He's definitely got the most interesting set of skills when it comes to the remaining Warcraft 3 heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

We need more troll and goblin characters Blizzard.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

No Wave posted:

No... but shadow hunter's problem is that his abilities have all been used on other heroes (rehgar's chain heal, bw's poly, gazlowe's turret, sanct). A hero with his moveset would be tough to make feel unique.

The thing that immediately jumps out at me is giving him Healing Ward as a basic ability. Hex & Serpent Ward could be replaced with a simple debuff & skillshot, or something as complex as a Toad of Hugeness or the like. Kinda depends on his overall role, you know?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9aKlWu75k

He looks like he could be a tank?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Looks like they're trying to make him work as either an off-laner or main tank.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I love how the last few tank releases they've pretty much hit you over the head on the spotlight video SEE SEE, HE COULD MAIN TANK RIGHT?

I for one welcome our new solo laner tank, Mal'Ganis

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
He looks neat, but lol at his first ult just being Dark Swarm. Also, I think his default skin is lame.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Now I want at least a purple and red dreadlord as support and damage dealer

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Jesus that second ult :stare:

Also that video did nothing about my confusion about why the teases focused on HOTS minions

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Oct 8, 2018

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Mierenneuker posted:

Does he self-identify as a turtle?

Confirmed.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Macaluso posted:

Jesus that second ult :stare:

Also that video did nothing about my confusion about why the teases focused on HOTS minions

Sunder is a classic ability. Get ready for sick plays

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Yo, how is it called Night Rush and not Sleep Walk? @ me Blizz.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Hmm looks cool. That "blind as a bat" talent looks hilarious too.

BattleHamster
Mar 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTqmmITgMjg

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Macaluso posted:

because they wanted it to be a tease instead of giving it away at the start like the whitemane one

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I can't tell if the healthswap is going to be completely useless or completely busted. Probably not much in between.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Great news: in the Mal'ganis patch Haunted Mines is being disabled in all non-custom modes like Hanamura was.

https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/22547648/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-october-8-2018-2018-10-1/

edit: oh and balance patch this week: https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/22547649/heroes-of-the-storm-balance-patch-notes-october-10-2018-2018-10-8/

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Sindai posted:

Great news: in the Mal'ganis patch Haunted Mines is being disabled in all non-custom modes like Hanamura was.

https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/22547648/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-october-8-2018-2018-10-1/

OH thank gently caress.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
they're also removing the ability for (almost) everyone to heal minions/mercenaries. So no more shoring up the siege giants.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I'm shocked BW is receiving buffs (small though they are).

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Wish they would stop nerfing tyrande movement speed at 13. I enjoy doing assassin level dps by getting lots of autos down and this hurts my play style :(

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
No idea if this is legitimate, but it came up as a Mal'Ganis full talent list in a search.

If it is real I would probably go for all the improve basic/life-leech stuff. Though Blind as a Bat would be hard to pass up just for how hilarious it is.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Healing minions is one of the only good things Morales can do when she's forced to solo lane tho :(

e: ohj good. she still can.

Healing Dart (Q)
Healing Dart will now pierce targets at full Health.

yess

Bogart fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Oct 8, 2018

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

meat wagon mount?

wut?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Ryuujin posted:

No idea if this is legitimate, but it came up as a Mal'Ganis full talent list in a search.

If it is real I would probably go for all the improve basic/life-leech stuff. Though Blind as a Bat would be hard to pass up just for how hilarious it is.

Blind as a bat will be incredible if you're on comms and awful otherwise. Having someone yell LEFT LEFT RIGHT UP UP UP DOWN LEFT and destroying the enemies will be too good to pass up.

Especially with the max hp% on Q talent.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Could be great with some set up like Mosh, Lamb to the Slaughter, or Entomb and you can just go to town on that one spot that you last saw the enemy team stuck in.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Blind as a bat will be incredible if you're on comms and awful otherwise. Having someone yell LEFT LEFT RIGHT UP UP UP DOWN LEFT and destroying the enemies will be too good to pass up.

that or you accidentally unlock level select.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Wish they would stop nerfing tyrande movement speed at 13. I enjoy doing assassin level dps by getting lots of autos down and this hurts my play style :(

Oh is that how you do it? I’ve never been able to figure out how other Tyrande’s keep sticking so many arrows in people. I always take the hunter’s mark talent at 13, which I guess is better for helping people focus down a specific target, but it doesn’t help my numbers so I always scrape the bottom of the damage charts.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

A turtle made it to the Nexsus!

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Inquisition (W)
Damage reduced from 53 to 50
Bonus damage increased from 50 to 75%

What does this mean? Inquisition had bonus damage?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
We made Mal'Ganis a main tank by making him OP as gently caress

bio347
Oct 29, 2012

Orange Crush Rush posted:

A turtle made it to the Nexsus!
This combination of memes is just :discourse:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

blastron posted:

Oh is that how you do it? I’ve never been able to figure out how other Tyrande’s keep sticking so many arrows in people. I always take the hunter’s mark talent at 13, which I guess is better for helping people focus down a specific target, but it doesn’t help my numbers so I always scrape the bottom of the damage charts.

attacking is healing for tyrande, and at 13 that hunters mark talent does not help you attack more. I also take trueshot aura at 4 so i alreayd have two hunters marks already

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

Bogart posted:

He looks neat, but lol at his first ult just being Dark Swarm. Also, I think his default skin is lame.

I know that we don't often see the face of characters outside of the selection screen, but he looks so bored.

Dire Human
Feb 1, 2013

AH-HA! That's right...

Who's laughing now?

Who's laughing now?

Nybble posted:

I know that we don't often see the face of characters outside of the selection screen, but he looks so bored.

Trait - Resting Bitch Face

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Dark Conversion will just be Protected away most likely, and will have no middle ground between really loving good and really loving bad. You have to be really low to get value out of it, it's not as effective on squishies, and it's not as cool at turning into bats and being invulnerable for a period

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Paranoid Peanut posted:

meat wagon mount?

wut?

Meat wagon hero

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
How do y'all think it'd go if Tyrael's trait was changed to be active and slap down some Holy Ground? I love the guy but his trait is the biggest snore in the game.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
Has anyone else called Fel Claws a re-skinned Riven Q yet? The 3rd hit is even a knockup mini-stun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Yeah it's what I instantly thought when I saw it. If the W gave shields I would say it's a copy of Rivens W.