Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

t2 has a chance to drop your first extra seed of light
t3 when completed can be turned heroic which once a week gives you a powerful drop

Teir 4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

el B posted:

Teir 4?

Tier 4 is the heroic variant he's referring to. Use the Unstable Charge of Light after beating Tier 3 to trigger it.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Oh Wait there is no t4 is there? Just the heroic...?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Got it

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Lol teir. I loving knew it. Phone STILL didn't autocorrect it

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Ccccccombo breaker

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

hello new page

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

moist turtleneck posted:

there are dozens of us and we will be hard

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Listerine posted:

Does killing Odynom in the Broken Courier mission do anything?

There are three triumphs for killing him in each of the three Dreaming City missions

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

cvnvcnv posted:

I smoke very good weed but now it seems like dirt compared to whatever you're puffing on lol

I said precisely that early this morning but hombre wasn't having it, then shortly after I was kicked from the Discord and the clan itself, apparently for being a "toxic dipshit" tho no one actually said a word to me. I'm cleary unwanted and I don't want to go to a party I'm not invited to. I find some aspects of this amusing but Wahhhhhhhhhh I'm not owned! I'm not owned! I am not! I'm really not pissed, I just don't cower when people try to get heat on me.

I don't poo poo talk or anything at all while playing, tho, that's the thing. My shitposting ways are just that and everyone who has played with me will attest I'm mellow and don't get aggro at people or try to upset anyone. Never had a problem or drama with anyone so a full ousting like that, I'm obviously persona non grata.

I appreciate your sane, human perspective on this.

https://i.imgur.com/VOcVgOI.gifv

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Maaan I put so much cannaoil in my coffee on Saturday I was hosed up for like 6 hours. Maaan you should have seen the poo poo I took on Sunday.

It was straight liquid poo. Gross!

Pretty funny tho. To know what was the cause of such an unusual poo.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

el B posted:

Maaan I put so much cannaoil in my coffee on Saturday I was hosed up for like 6 hours. Maaan you should have seen the poo poo I took on Sunday.

It was straight liquid poo. Gross!

Pretty funny tho. To know what was the cause of such an unusual poo.

Why tho

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Hey can you not use the word Poo in that way. It’s demeaning to make believe bears.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

SBJ posted:

This ones the most accurate because the bone krew has yet to break double digits when it comes to population

We killed all those named guys and you owe us for it

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Great question! Thank you.

Coconut oil is my go-to fat-based infusion. Even though I’m not totally convinced that the high saturated fat content makes it more potent than all of the rest, it is incredibly potent and is the most versatile oil out of the bunch. It’s amazing for creating salves, baked goods and cannacaps.

On its own, coconut oil has a myriad of health benefits like improved memory, energy, digestion, and skin issues and has been known to help in the treatment of Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Arthritis and UTIs (to name just a few).

You can put it anywhere in your body (including on your naughty bits and up in your unspeakable parts) and it’s the basis of most of the fat-based recipes in many homemade sensual oil cookbooks. I love the flavor of cannabis infused coconut oil and when the smell fills my kitchen, a feeling of nostalgia and warm joy fill my whole body. Yeah, I’m pretty into it.

Butter is one of the most popular cannabis infusions out there, but I’m not going to jump on the bandwagon and call it the BEST fat based infusion.

Yes. It’s high in fat and arguably great at holding onto cannabinoids and terpenes. Sure. It’s widely available. Totally. It’s a good option if you’re allergic to coconuts. And okay. The words “buttery flavor” are a selling point.

But there are some downsides to using butter.

First, you can’t put it all over your body… I mean, you probably can, but I don’t think butter weed lube is a thing that you could talk a sexy stranger into.

Second, dairy can agitate the digestive system and can cause a bunch of other issues. You could be intolerant or allergic to dairy without even knowing it.

Reports estimate that nearly 75% of the world’s population has a hard time digesting dairy and that fluctuates depending on your heritage.

Consuming conventional pasteurized dairy from factory farmed cows that are given hormones and antibiotics can also contribute to excessive mucous, inflammation and unchecked growth of candida. And despite the totally debunked myth that dairy is good for our bones (you could be more likely to break a hip if you drink milk every day), for some reason it continues to be promoted by the dairy industry as a “health” food.

As a full time pvp slayer, I steer away from regular dairy consumption, especially if they have arthritis, MS, fibromyalgia, IBS, migraines or cancer or any other inflammatory, autoimmune or tumorous condition.

Third, one of the analytical chemists I talked to while I was getting my nuts hummed on mentioned that it’s hard to dose because the milk fats separate in the fridge causing the suspension of the cannabinoids to have higher concentrations in one of the layers.

To me, the health benefits of cannabutter seem to be lacking and there are better options for your infusing adventures. 

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

Coconut oil is my go-to fat-based infusion. Even though I’m not totally convinced that the high saturated fat content makes it more potent than all of the rest, it is incredibly potent and is the most versatile oil out of the bunch. It’s amazing for creating salves, baked goods and cannacaps.

On its own, coconut oil has a myriad of health benefits like improved memory, energy, digestion, and skin issues and has been known to help in the treatment of Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Arthritis and UTIs (to name just a few).

You can put it anywhere in your body (including on your naughty bits and up in your unspeakable parts) and it’s the basis of most of the fat-based recipes in many homemade sensual oil cookbooks. I love the flavor of cannabis infused coconut oil and when the smell fills my kitchen, a feeling of nostalgia and warm joy fill my whole body. Yeah, I’m pretty into it.

Butter is one of the most popular cannabis infusions out there, but I’m not going to jump on the bandwagon and call it the BEST fat based infusion.

Yes. It’s high in fat and arguably great at holding onto cannabinoids and terpenes. Sure. It’s widely available. Totally. It’s a good option if you’re allergic to coconuts. And okay. The words “buttery flavor” are a selling point.

First, you can’t put it all over your body… I mean, you probably can, but I don’t think butter weed lube is a thing that you could talk a sexy stranger into.

Second, dairy can agitate the digestive system and can cause a bunch of other issues. You could be intolerant or allergic to dairy without even knowing it.

Reports estimate that nearly 75% of the world’s population has a hard time digesting dairy and that fluctuates depending on your heritage.

Consuming conventional pasteurized dairy from factory farmed cows that are given hormones and antibiotics can also contribute to excessive mucous, inflammation and unchecked growth of candida. And despite the totally debunked myth that dairy is good for our bones (you could be more likely to break a hip if you drink milk every day), for some reason it continues to be promoted by the dairy industry as a “health” food.

As a full time pvp slayer, I steer away from regular dairy consumption, especially if they have arthritis, MS, fibromyalgia, IBS, migraines or cancer or any other inflammatory, autoimmune or tumorous condition.

Third, one of the analytical chemists I talked to while I was getting my nuts hummed on mentioned that it’s hard to dose because the milk fats separate in the fridge causing the suspension of the cannabinoids to have higher concentrations in one of the layers.

To me, the health benefits of cannabutter seem to be lacking and there are better options for your infusing adventures. 

Sir this is a Wendy's.

So you're probably pretty "hungry" and would like a frostee I bet.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
They were better in D1

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

el B posted:

Yeah I think the thing is for me coconut oil leads to near constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my rear end, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
You can mask that by drinking 38oz per lbs of body weight of pineapple juice a day!

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

el B posted:

That makes sense, thanks “bud”

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

Yeah I think the thing is for me coconut oil leads to near constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my rear end, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
targetingadjuster.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/u3ThHTd.gifv

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

el B posted:

Ive been jerked off with coconut oil and its pretty rad

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The only time i've done any kind of "weed cooking" was when I got my wisdom teeth out and i used coconut oil and put it into smoothies and it worked great. I don't even really smoke but that was like a miracle cure to me when the painkillers didn't do poo poo

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

BIGFOOT EROTICA posted:

sorry its drifter when you get an army of one

From pages ago, but this was the other day

WHOOOOOOO

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

What sniper is that?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

haveblue posted:

What sniper is that?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Yeah that gun looks huge.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

haveblue posted:

What sniper is that?

from gunsmith package

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
huh, weird. i swear it didn't have that model in year 1. just a generic suros frame

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Is SBMM back or are the bad players just hanging up the guns?

I have grown fat and complacent from beating on bad players for 2 months and QP has been c h a l l e n g i n g lately

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
casuals tend to be in bed at midnight on a weekday lol

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Maker Of Shoes posted:

casuals tend to be in bed at midnight on a weekday lol

Then what was my scrub rear end doing in crucible at midnight on a weekday eh???? Smart guy?!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
[huge universe exploding think face]

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

We killed all those named guys and you owe us for it

How big is your throne world for slaying monkeu

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Is SBMM back or are the bad players just hanging up the guns?

I have grown fat and complacent from beating on bad players for 2 months and QP has been c h a l l e n g i n g lately

I was about to come on here and say how loving awful and laggy PvP was tonight

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

SBJ posted:

How big is your throne world for slaying monkeu

The average pubbie throne world: a van
PS4 throne world: a trailer
Bone Krew: a trailer park

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Quick reminder to you all that importing the drama from the discords is usually something that gets probated.

I am not going to because the conversation is over and there was no other way for CVNCVNCV to get any answers or closure but just as a handy reminder for the future. Thank you all!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
The only closure would be to 1v1 like gentlemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Broadcast it on Mixer®