Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
like raelly pls send help, my butthole hasnt any feeling in it for 3 years and 4 months 23 days at this point, its really worrynig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Raccooon posted:

What does this mean?

Hard as poo poo for Dems to take the house?

this is gerrymandering.jpeg

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Actually if you wanna save the planet you have to stop Americans from eating so many Burgers because the cows fart up a bunch of methane but

*extremely star fox 64 voice*

GUOOD LAAUCK

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

the red circle is D+13

The blurred out dick of democracy

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Quotey posted:

the rising sea levels are cos the little dutch boy stopped pluggin the crack, rip

LOCK HIM UP

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Martin BadClixx posted:

I was that kid, I saved Holland and therefore the Future world cup champions

another thing I grew up believing in the US is that every boy in the Netherlands has this hairstyle

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Raccooon posted:

What does this mean?

the generic ballot being +13 dem (55 vs 41 or something according to the cnn poll) means that the house and senate should tip towards the dems

hwoever, hell world, and lol if you think that the dems are going to run "generic democrat" and not "jon ossoff mk. iv"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tenderjerk posted:

the last two star wars movies performed terribly in china because nothing in it makes sense and every character is like too dumb to live

That doesn't mak any sense, the Hollywood movies that do the best there are the ones with idiot characters and nonsensical plots, like transformers and fast and furious

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao if youre not putting together the most stylish wastelander outfit for your post apocalyptic gang that controls the supply of 30 year old bags of irradiated potato chips

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

tacodaemon posted:

another thing I grew up believing in the US is that every boy in the Netherlands has this hairstyle

he-man was dutch

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Actually if you wanna save the planet you have to stop Americans from eating so many Burgers because the cows fart up a bunch of methane but

*extremely star fox 64 voice*

GUOOD LAAUCK

Mandatory meatless mondays

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Raccooon posted:

What does this mean?

It still seems to suggest about a 75% chance of the dems taking the House though, I think those are all the outcomes from various simulations and the darker ones are more likely

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
the last star wars movies did poorly in china because the ydidn't do the special chinese only scenes like what they did for iron man 3

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dead Beef posted:

it's kinda endearing and speaks to the nature of humanity that there are still people who think climate disaster is avoidable :shobon: god bless you sweethearts

here have some reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awNnw_e9KL8

Lmao go fuckin die then if you think things are hopeless

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Mayor Dave posted:

That doesn't mak any sense, the Hollywood movies that do the best there are the ones with idiot characters and nonsensical plots, like transformers and fast and furious

theres a limit you hit before its too bad even for success

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

Everybody else in teh world knows star wars is bad

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

yeah he's wrong, it is actually the SJW agenda of disney that caused them to fail in china

thank god rupert murdoch is going to fix that now

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
god dammit. none of these food delivery services seem to pick up at JITB. THIS IS TYRANNY.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

sadly she's gonna get smoked by push an incumbent succ dem who voted for the iraq war further to the left

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

sandoz posted:

thank god rupert murdoch is going to fix that now

did i miss something

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

god dammit. none of these food delivery services seem to pick up at JITB. THIS IS TYRANNY.

you need to feel the shame of actually going to a jack in the box to get the full experience anyway

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mother is good now?

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1049703954815348736

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I'm now going to kick the rear end of any death crew poster

Unironically, work to make things better or go die somewhere where I don't have to read your posts

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

do the dutch also tell the story of the little dutch boy or is that just an american thing?

the end! no moral.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tiger mom threatening revenge on her critics now

https://twitter.com/dylanmatt/status/1049703561322475520

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

I'm now going to kick the rear end of any death crew poster

Unironically, work to make things better or go die somewhere where I don't have to read your posts

sombody got triggered

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

One benefit to the whole kavvy boy thing is that Booker destroyed his presidential run for no real reason

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Clinton/Avenatti 2020

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

At the very least we have to completely abandon transoceanic shipping that uses fossil fuels, and we have to do it in 5 years or less

that would only cut co2 emissions by about 3%, seems like there'd be easier ways to accomplish to that

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Raccooon posted:

What does this mean?

the thing about gerrymandering is that if you get a wave election big enough the gerrymander collapses

without gerrymandering, even in a wave election, the areas that typically vote R will hang on to R and the areas that typically vote D will just see higher margins of victory. but under gerrymandering and a strong enough wave, all these districts that went Republican only because of wack-rear end boundaries suddenly flip blue

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

it’s like a guillotine aimed directly at America’s dick

https://twitter.com/nwstallahassee/status/1049688169996795904?s=21

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Engage in group activities that further transformation

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Phone posted:

the last star wars movies did poorly in china because the ydidn't do the special chinese only scenes like what they did for iron man 3

I can't wait until America collapses and we're all watching weird rear end Communist Propaganda Donnie Yen spaceship movie with 2-3 shoehorned scenes of someone visiting NYC and eating a hotdog with American flag sweatpants on

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
that's what my fortune cookie says

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

sombody got triggered

Hell yeah I'm triggered, come to the parking lot by Big Mama's Burritos in 5 hours if you want an rear end kicking

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Putting fingers in dykes to own the lib since whenever that story was made up

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
i'm gay

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

we know China finally made it because they started disappearing their actual communists

Vietnam will probably do so in the future too. Meanwhile, there are actual violent Leftists in the Philippines (New People's Army) and the India (Naxalites) but basically no one talks about them outside of their respective countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Quotey posted:

Clinton/Avenatti 2020

Avenatti/Sanders 2020. Hillary should retire

• Locked thread