Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Well wherever it is, when it happens, that place shall thensforth be known as "byob IRL chillzone 2018"

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

testing

e: i look great, but i forgot the pumpkin!

alnilam

ChubbyChecker posted:

testing

e: i look great, but i forgot the pumpkin!

you wanted a pumpkin pal?

Jaded Burnout

alnilam posted:

Oh I just got that it's just a spooky postin' pals

Also I am offended each and every time I see :byob1: in the "stupid poo poo we want to get rid of" section

alnilam

wonderful poo poo that we want to smooch

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Back when I was working years ago I had 2 students come running into the class out of breath and excited around this time of year. I looked at them expectantly as they ran up to me lugging something heavy in a bag. They unwrapped it, and lo and behold! it was a decent sized pumpkin!

These two adult women, former nurses who were cross-training into computer-related employment in their 40s- wore a look of pride on their faces as they regaled me with their story.

They carpooled together every day to the institute where I worked, and on the way there they drove past a pumpkin farm. A few days prior, they decided the classroom needed some Halloween decorating, so they conspired to snag one for me. They were at a red light, so one of them got out and ran over to the field and YOINK! the deed was done. They hurriedly drove away and ran into class with it.

Without skipping a beat I said "I can't believe you guys committed a melon felon for me!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

alnilam posted:

wonderful poo poo that we want to smooch

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Made a thread for 20th Anniversary shenanigans, for any who are interested.

Sig by Heather Papps

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm really tired but I have a puppy, I'm getting ready to board the plane to Seattle, and then when I get to Seattle I am going to beg for a first class seat because wow.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

I'm really tired but I have a puppy, I'm getting ready to board the plane to Seattle, and then when I get to Seattle I am going to beg for a first class seat because wow.

Where are you going, bud.

ChubbyChecker

alnilam posted:

yes pls!

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

Puppy is good. Hamjobs is good. All is good and right in the world, within this small microcosm.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Drunk thoughts: I wonder if I could build a house at the bottom of a lake and live in it, but without any signs that there's a house under the water. Like, I'd need to have a pipe to the surface for fresh air but maybe I could disguise it as a lily pad or something

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

blaise rascal posted:

Drunk thoughts: I wonder if I could build a house at the bottom of a lake and live in it, but without any signs that there's a house under the water. Like, I'd need to have a pipe to the surface for fresh air but maybe I could disguise it as a lily pad or something
But why not just underground instead?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

roomforthetuna posted:

But why not just underground instead?
So I could have glass walls and see the fishes, of course

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Where are you going, bud.

Home. Went STL>SEA>SMF then SMF>SEA>STL lion less than 24 hours with a brand new puppy and one of the meanest flight crews I've ever experienced on the way back. One lady made several people cry.

ChubbyChecker

https://i.imgur.com/Wh5gkVE.mp4

Jaded Burnout

I've been moonlighting a lot lately and it's pretty exhausting. Maybe I'm just a bad werewolf.

tangie

hamjobs posted:

not yet, that's part of this year's plan! i usually make it with potato and lentils, but jack would probably like it with punkin. hmm.

that sounds delicious

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1049414631616335872

tangie
this forum is really nice

ChubbyChecker

tangie posted:

hi and welcome! post your pets and all the cool crimes that you have committed

Manifisto

tangie posted:

welcome friend! what types of tacos and/or burriots do you like? also do you have any hobbies you'd like to share, aside from taco/burriot related hobbies?

ty nesamdoom!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
My favorite type of burriot is spanakopita.

Manifisto

roomforthetuna posted:

im sorry spanakopita is technically a soup

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pete is home. Frankie is the biggest, best brother ever and very proud.

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

:peanut: hooray dogs new and newer!

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

roomforthetuna posted:

I had spanakopita for lunch today, and it was vrai tasty. Would lunch again.

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

Yay for dogges and hamjobbes!

roomforthetuna

Manifisto posted:

im sorry spanakopita is technically a soup
The weird thing about spanakopita is it is not a pita.

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

pete's brow game is on point

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ChubbyChecker

hamjobs posted:

aww

ChubbyChecker

thanks alnilam for the pumpkin!

Twenty Four

im drinking my favorite kind of beer. its not my favorite because of how good it is, its my favorite because its the kind im currently drinking, which makes it the best.

Stooge

Twenty Four posted:

im drinking my favorite kind of beer. its not my favorite because of how good it is, its my favorite because its the kind im currently drinking, which makes it the best.

A beer in the hand is worth two in the bush.

In a similar vein, my favourite beer isn't the best beer I've ever had. It's my favourite because it reminds me of good times with friends.

ChubbyChecker

Twenty Four posted:

well said

the only thing to improve that is when someone else has paid for it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ChubbyChecker posted:

well said

the only thing to improve that is when someone else has paid for it

Ah, yes; nothing has the same kind of flavor bouquet and mouthfeel as OPB. I love drinking OPB, as it's the Beer of Champions!

Drink OPB, It's better for you(TM)!

*Paid for by the OPB (Other People's Brand) Commission of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stooge posted:

A beer in the hand is worth two in the bush.

In a similar vein, my favourite beer isn't the best beer I've ever had. It's my favourite because it reminds me of good times with friends.

A beer in the hand is worth two that are Busch.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I had a very good and chill bday with my boyfriend yesterday. Had a boss turkey dinner with the most spectacular cheese sauce ever devised plus v. tasty beverages in the form of gin and ginger beer and then today got to come home to leftovers from Thursday's turkey. My mom made her traditional brussel sprout chiffonade but with some locally made strong cheese. :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Happy belated bday, TVVO!