Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
boehner kebab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

docbeard posted:

You're thinking too small.

Trump's gonna put everyone who attends a MAGA rally on the Supreme Court.

theres no court, only the qouncil qounsel

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm not getting a good feel for how real "ivanka is going to become un rep" is

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Kent state gun girl convinced the Kent State TPUSA club it would own the libs if they all dressed in diapers and crawled around in a playpen labeled "safe space" on campus. Everybody laughed at them and she became a huge laughing stock. She resigned from TPUSA in a huge bitchy crybaby letter (http://libertyhangout.org/2018/02/im-turning-point-usas-top-activist-in-the-country-im-quitting-this-lovely-organization/) where she said that she's the smartest best TPUSA drone and Charlie Kirk threw her under the bus even though he texted her saying the diaper plan was good and funny. Kent state gun girl then formed Liberty Hangout and became the "Kent State Gun Girl" so everybody would remember Charlie Kirk as the diaper boy and not her.

Diapered White Grifter

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

emfive posted:

Hi i am a political scientist so let me help clear up you're misconception of what "anarchy" means

Guarantee these "political scientists" don't know poo poo about the first international. Or the black army. or catalonia. or rojava.

Polisci is a fake field full of just-so stories told often enough that it self perpetuates, much like economics (though without the thin veneer of math)

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

my mod for Myth III: The Wolf Trump Age has a subplot where the trow chuds corrupt the soul of iron weed

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Chief Justice Blacks4Trump

In a 1488:4 decision, the nation has been directed to "Get a brain, morans"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Its unfortunate that more of humanity didnt get the opportunity to cultivate bodies as powerful as mine, or things would not be so dire. I can ignore temperatures of up to 500 degree celsius, and survive up to 1000

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

Its unfortunate that more of humanity didnt get the opportunity to cultivate bodies as powerful as mine, or things would not be so dire. I can ignore temperatures of up to 500 degree celsius, and survive up to 1000

this is probably how you've been able to craft such terrible molten hot takes

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
the silicon valley nerds dont have a fraction of the charsima or interpersonal skills necessary to not get torn to shreds by their janissaries. i dont think being rich and building a bunker is going to work for the vast majority of people who try it but who knows

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

weedlord boehnerhitler

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Broken Box posted:

weedlord boehnerhitler

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/thetakeout/status/1049716146054856705

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Broken Box posted:

weedlord boehnerhitler

:eyepoop:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/1049757693999607810

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:krad:

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

I want to HURT whoever put made this. Bookchin is not loving rightwing on econ. Jesus

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The Nastier Nate posted:

pack that court baaaaby

if the republicans keep the senate you know it's on the docket

I feel like it's not

The best play is to maintain the status quo that is tilted massively in their favour*, and keeping the talking point of "this is an unprecedented power grab!**" when Dems try it

* Dems really should be yelling about how ridiculous it is that they can win the popular vote by 7-9 points and still not control either branch
** it's not

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

thats a pretty aggressive o face

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

MysteriousStranger posted:

We do have a cyber command, and the DISA already does most of what you are talking about here. https://iase.disa.mil/Pages/index.aspx

The issue is that cyber system aren't cool like invisible planes and they aren't make work programs that can be spread over all 50 states as pork. So it's hard to convince the fuckers in congress to fund things.

Why the gently caress does DISA exist separately, but alongside CYBERCOM? And whythe gently caress does Army Corps used a contracted third party rather than them? DoD is so dumb.

As far as makework for cyber systems, offer up DoD Server offices or something to be housed in those states or have special DoD issued electonic manufacturing/modification facilities in states rather than just getting manufacturers to modify preexisting ones and then charge at or way above retail rate for similarly built models. Or offer up cybersecurity services for states with a preference for local hires. Boom. Jobs and money. Computer toucher jobs at that. Btw, just looking at acquisition prices, unmodified electronics seem to cost way more than retail rate yet we can't contract out to domestic companies to have them cheaper? Lol.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
ok I got one open write in spot for orphan court what will it be cspam

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cargo cult posted:

the silicon valley nerds dont have a fraction of the charsima or interpersonal skills necessary to not get torn to shreds by their janissaries. i dont think being rich and building a bunker is going to work for the vast majority of people who try it but who knows

one of their brilliant ideas was a remotely opening food dispenser to feed their underlings

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Basebf555 posted:

Ivanka won't be UN ambassador because there's now been a story in the press saying that he's considering Ivanka for UN ambassador. The media still has not learned this lesson after almost 2 years.

https://twitter.com/charles_gaba/status/1049759213881384960

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

ok I got one open write in spot for orphan court what will it be cspam

batman

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

delete this

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

thats a little on the nose but I like your initiative

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tinstaach posted:

I feel like it's not

The best play is to maintain the status quo that is tilted massively in their favour*, and keeping the talking point of "this is an unprecedented power grab!**" when Dems try it

* Dems really should be yelling about how ridiculous it is that they can win the popular vote by 7-9 points and still not control either branch
** it's not

the only reason i can think of that so few democrats talk about how inherently unfair democracy is in america, is that they are controlled opposition

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
if your country becoems uninhabitable due to climate change why would you start flinging nukes? north korea has nukes and chemical weapons right this minute and they didnt send one at tokyo or okinawa or whatever even when trump was threatening to preemptively nuke them on twitter. if the leadership wants to survive theyd probably just retain nukes as a threat which is the same function they serve right now...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

thats a little on the nose but I like your initiative

bruce wayne

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

the only reason i can think of that so few democrats talk about how inherently unfair democracy is in america, is that they are controlled opposition

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

let ivanka be the un ambassador who cares anymore

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

no republicans

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Nichael posted:

let ivanka be the un ambassador who cares anymore

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cargo cult posted:

if your country becoems uninhabitable due to climate change why would you start flinging nukes? north korea has nukes and chemical weapons right this minute and they didnt send one at tokyo or okinawa or whatever even when trump was threatening to preemptively nuke them on twitter. if the leadership wants to survive theyd probably just retain nukes as a threat which is the same function they serve right now...

you get a chance to fight high level raid mutants who drop rare loot like (walking canes with +10 damage to ghouls) if you use nukes

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

jared will always be embassador to my heart

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cargo cult posted:

You truck a nuke into a nice part of earth and tell everyone else to leave or you'll loving blow it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

trump is trying to set up ivanka to be his successor so the first woman president is Trump, the final insult to hillary before locking her up

• Locked thread