Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Leperflesh posted:

I like green bay there. SF's offense is entirely composed of cardboard cutouts and baling wire.

Yeah that's where I was leaning, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Chernabog posted:

I'm thinking about trying to get S. Michel for Crowell+Wentz/Roethlisberger in 0.5ppr. Thoughts?

My thoughts are good luck. Do it in a heartbeat if you can though.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Chernabog posted:

I'm thinking about trying to get S. Michel for Crowell+Wentz/Roethlisberger in 0.5ppr. Thoughts?

Seems a little lopsided to the winner of Michel , but certainly if they’ll accept, I’d do it

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I didn't think it was THAT much of a lowball but I could also offer Lindsay or Ekeler instead of Crow. Would that be any better?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Chernabog posted:

I didn't think it was THAT much of a lowball but I could also offer Lindsay or Ekeler instead of Crow. Would that be any better?

Who is his current QB? Crowell (and Lindsay and Ekeler, to a lesser extent) is a clear and obvious downgrade from Michel, so his QB situation would have to be really bad for any of those deals to make sense for him.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Please confirm my thinking

Kenyon Drake + 3rd round for my Emmanuel Sanders + 10th round in a 0.5ppr is a bad idea right?

I've been poking around trying to find RBs since my starters are Alex Collins and Chris Thompson. I originally offered Sanders for Drake + 1st or 2nd round, he countered with the above.

Side note: Is Jordan Howard worth looking into? I have OBJ, Hill, Sanders, Fitz, Stills and Callaway as WRs (start 3) so I have a bit of depth to deal from.

Edit: \/ that seems like a lot to give away for a bye week fill-in

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Oct 9, 2018

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Who is his current QB? Crowell (and Lindsay and Ekeler, to a lesser extent) is a clear and obvious downgrade from Michel, so his QB situation would have to be really bad for any of those deals to make sense for him.

He has Stafford who is on bye, which is why I thought maybe he'd be more willing to trade.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Chernabog posted:

He has Stafford who is on bye, which is why I thought maybe he'd be more willing to trade.

Don't get me wrong, it's worth a shot. Maybe he sees Crow's performance from this past week and jumps on it. But value-wise that deal would be a huge win for you.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Chernabog posted:

He'd be dumb to give up Michel for any of those RBs and a single week QB rental. Lindsay is closest, but he should want a tangible upgrade somewhere to drop from Michel to Lindsay.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Okay, thanks.

Edit: Since my league rarely trades I'm still bad at gaging values.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
.5 ppr, my RBs are
Cook
Collins
Alfred Morris
Bilal Powell

Do I drop any of them for Smallwood/Clement/Charles? I'm insanely hosed aren't I

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

MakaVillian posted:

Kenyon Drake + 3rd round for my Emmanuel Sanders + 10th round in a 0.5ppr is a bad idea right?

I've been poking around trying to find RBs since my starters are Alex Collins and Chris Thompson. I originally offered Sanders for Drake + 1st or 2nd round, he countered with the above.

Side note: Is Jordan Howard worth looking into? I have OBJ, Hill, Sanders, Fitz, Stills and Callaway as WRs (start 3) so I have a bit of depth to deal from.

Rumors are swirling that Jordan Howard might get traded to the Eagles

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

RisqueBarber posted:

Holy poo poo I hope so cuz I picked up Cohen off the waiver wire last week.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

MakaVillian posted:

I'd pay Sanders + 9th or 10th for Drake + 2nd.

Drake is a guy I'm trying to buy currently in as many leagues as possible. I've been working on grabbing him while his value sucked and he had to go and have a solid game Sunday.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

RisqueBarber posted:

Rumors are swirling that everyone who is a RB1 and not hurt except for Zeke, Gurley, and Barkley might get traded to the Eagles.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Rumors are swirling in my head that trading Howard to the Eagles is so the Bears can trade for Bell. Getting a romantic feeling about this one.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

dkj posted:

Rumors are swirling in my head that trading Howard to the Eagles is so the Bears can trade for Bell. Getting a romantic feeling about this one.

Probably more to have Cohen as the lead back.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

pubic works project posted:

Probably more to have Cohen as the lead back.

Cohen is way too small to be a lead back.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
If they don't make Cohen the lead back, the Bears are all antisemites.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

As a Jordan Howard owner.. please Bears, trade him to anyone who will actually use him

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not sure if I'm super excited about him being traded from one Andy Reid offense to another.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

dkj posted:

Cohen is way too small to be a lead back.

Tell that to Nagy.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

pubic works project posted:

Tell that to Nagy.

You have his number?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

dkj posted:

You have his number?

It's in my other phone

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
So between Morris, Crowell, and Clement, who should I put in a claim for in 1/2 ppr?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm picking up Jamaal Charles because I hate myself and winning.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Doppelganger posted:

So between Morris, Crowell, and Clement, who should I put in a claim for in 1/2 ppr?

Crowell

Poque posted:

I'm picking up Jamaal Charles because I hate myself and winning.

Want to experience your own, personal Jamacolypse?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Let me save you all some trouble.

Jamaal Charles
Rushing 2/7 yds 0 td
Recieving 3/9 yds 0 td

A week later he'll get like 7 points and convince you he could be a flex play but it'll be his best game of the season and you'll lose in week 13 because you could've slotted in Jakeem Grant who got a fluky rushing TD on some bullshit garbage time play with the Dolphins down 48-13.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Wait people are really picking up Jamaal Charles?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

VietCampo posted:

Wait people are really picking up Jamaal Charles?

I posted my WW earlier today, it is a graveyard. 14 team league doesn't help

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Poque posted:

Makes sense, but i wouldn't waste any decent waiver position on it if that's your league setting. I'd take a bite on him for a very very low FAAB bid or FA pick up, but he very well could get cut in like 2 weeks once Fournette is back.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

just to confirm before I do a dumb: I can go ahead and cut gio bernard, right? he's going to be out for a while and I have an abundance of rb's on my bench to replace him

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Poque posted:

you want a graveyard. I'm in a 16 team deep bench league 2rb, 2wr, 1TE, 1 flex, 1 wr/te

I expect a mad dash for Charles

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

piratepilates posted:

just to confirm before I do a dumb: I can go ahead and cut gio bernard, right? he's going to be out for a while and I have an abundance of rb's on my bench to replace him

You need an intersection of Gio being healthy and Mixon being hurt which is a weird venn diagram given that Gio is hurt and expected to miss multiple games at this very moment.

:sever:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I have RBs: Mixon, D. Johnson, Ingram, Michel, and K. Johnson. WRs: Adams, Robinson, Davis, Brown, and Crowder
I've got a bad trade itch, but should I just hold tight? Diggs' owner needs an RB, but I don't want to go crazy over it.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Spoeank posted:

You need an intersection of Gio being healthy and Mixon being hurt which is a weird venn diagram given that Gio is hurt and expected to miss multiple games at this very moment.

:sever:

i feel the jamaal charles choo choo pulling up to the station :kheldragar:

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Considering trading Crowell in .5ppr but curious what a realistic return would be. I'm thinking of targeting a wr like maybe Ridley or JuJu since those teams are really RB needy. Our league has pretty crazy bonuses too btw, so big plays and overall yardage are worth a ton.

Me
RB: Carson, Lindsay, A.Jones, D.Freeman, Crowell, L.Murray
WR: AB, Edelman, Gordon, Enunwa, M.Williams (LAC)

Ridley Owner:
RB: Gordon, Coleman, R.Freeman, Penny, Mack, CJ Anderson
WR: OBJ, Landry, Alshon, Ridley, Fuller

JuJu Owner
RB: Collins, Powell, Montgomery, Wilkins, Chubb, Walton(?)
WR: Julio, Kupp, M.Thomas, Diggs, JuJu, Cobb

Do I need to package somebody like Gordon make this not an insulting deal? The different trade analyzers I've seen have suggest Ridley for Crowell straight up isn't too lopsided. These two are so weak at RB I don't feel like I need to offer too much to make it beneficial for either of them, but I don't want them to just dismiss the trade either.

I'm not exactly stacked at RB either though so I may just stand pat.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Do I pick up Charles if I have Coleman and 4nette as my RBs? Right now Smallwood is my 4nette replacement.

I do have foreman but he’s out awhile too.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

VietCampo posted:

Makes sense, but i wouldn't waste any decent waiver position on it if that's your league setting. I'd take a bite on him for a very very low FAAB bid or FA pick up, but he very well could get cut in like 2 weeks once Fournette is back.

Waiver resets weekly, which is great for me now but I hate in general. It's pretty much a no risk unless I expected Robby Anderson to become a must-start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

piratepilates posted:

i feel the jamaal charles choo choo pulling up to the station :kheldragar:

lemme fast forward to 3 weeks from now when I tell you to cut Jamaal Charles because it's a clusterfuck and he gets 85% of his 9 carries and 3 targets a game between the 20s