Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Question Friend posted:

My dad, a left-liberal, watched too much youtube and now believes the holocaust didn't happen

thank your lucky stars that you are (apparently) literate, also sorry for your loss

lmebo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Yeah christianity sure is loving mysterious and worth taking seriously

lol

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

tenderjerk posted:

lol just posted yesterday

gotta' hand it to em'

they know the grift game well by now

i feel like they are playing fox and friends at this point and its kind of funny

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Buck Wildman posted:

I kind of earnestly want to know what he thinks impeachment actually is in light of this comment.

he heard "impeachment" but his brain thought it said "indicted". pretty much guarantee it.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Johnny Joestar posted:

yeah, diffusers can be nice and i won a little one in some random work raffle which is why it's kicking around but that's about the only reason i'd ever have essential oils because otherwise it's a bunch of loving weirdos who think it'll cure cancer or something if they rub blood orange essential oil into their eyes or whatever

if you have someone in your family who died of cancer you get to shut those people and their nonsense down p hard

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

mdemone posted:

he heard "impeachment" but his brain thought it said "indicted". pretty much guarantee it.

Makes as much sense as anything these days.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

if you have someone in your family who died of cancer you get to shut those people and their nonsense down p hard

They just double down on it

Or more accurately they were always all in

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

pushpins posted:

As far as I can tell its only black models from stockphotos.com that are #Walkaway from Obamas welfare plantations

Nah there are some legit cranks out there, have fun https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
remembering a couple years back when our wonderful president trailed toilet paper up the steps to air force one

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Essential oils are for wimps, real new-age dying people choose Black Salve

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

I hate that phrase "on the ground" it sounds so dumb

https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1050088334163406853

did they take this pic from their motorola razr

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

mad.radhu posted:

remembering a couple years back when our wonderful president trailed toilet paper up the steps to air force one

the real gift was not the toilet paper itself, but the fact that he passed numerous people, all of which are subservient to him, and no one said a thing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1050090631455014913

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/1050092263928471552

Roddy's gonna end up with a promotion

big league

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Question Friend posted:

My dad, a left-liberal, watched too much youtube and now believes the holocaust didn't happen

Youtube is a CHUD factory. You go in one side looking for funny cat videos, you come out the other side wearing a MAGA hat and shouting about the Bilderberg group.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
One of the wettest we've seen from the standpoint of water

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Shugojin posted:

has Florida been cleaned yet

it was just drenched in deepwater horizon gulf water lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bffs :shobon:

now fire mueller, do it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/thinkprogress/status/1050091211040727042

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

mad.radhu posted:

he is a bumbling dotard, op

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Question Friend posted:

Many such cases

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Louisgod posted:

my 6 year old daughter came up to me the other day and said "daddy, mom says I have native american in me so I'm native american"

i'm loving 56% sicilian and her mom is 58% english.

im 100% limp dick, cum eating, cuckolded toilet slave

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

im the one who told rod buying a personalized "WORLD'S GREATEST PRESIDENT" mug would pay dividends

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Montasque posted:

Youtube is a CHUD factory. You go in one side looking for funny cat videos, you come out the other side wearing a MAGA hat and shouting about the Bilderberg group.

weird I go in and lose 5 hours watching brits play racing simulators

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A lot of smug elitism about the common sense philosophy and community-driven research being done on youtube

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

Yeah but in a lot of the appointed positions, especially the non political ones, the old guys stay on the ease the transition for the new guys, because these are positions managing billions of dollars (the department of energy has a 30 billion dollar budget,for example) and a sudden transition means real problems

So of course that's what Trump did, he kicked everyone out who understood how their agencies worked on day one and replaced them with hacks with no credentials to speak of (Eric Trump's brother in law is now running the department of agriculture's public policy operation, for example)

This matters, because the new president will either have to replace the morons on day one and start fresh again, which is very difficult and stressful and risky, or have them stay on to make it easier to transition and be stuck with their dumb asses messing with the actual power in the country for months

As someone who works in government already (albeit for three months), there's a very good chance that starting from scratch (and supported by whoever's left in career positions) would end up smoother than having a months long transition period (and being supported by someone who has a marginal idea of what the position entails). It also depends on who's going to be put in to fill the role as it's possible that, given a new admin that seems 100% more friendly to gov't people, all of the old departures would be open to coming back in and trying to pretend the Trump years didn't happen.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

pouring elmers glue on your skin and peeling it off is a pro-level elementary school trick

eating it though :chloe:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

imagine having blown money on 23andme and then memorizing the %s of it

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Durf posted:

weird I go in and lose 5 hours watching brits play racing simulators

And now look at you.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1049915432898052096

god working at FOX news must be wild

just constantly spinning every story off the wire into something that will piss off a diabetic boomer

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Smythe posted:

the dedication to your craft is commendable.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

petit choux posted:

And now look at you.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

maybe. trump is a moron and rod strikes me as an excellent GOP rear end kisser. its probaly how he has kept himself in power this long. i'll be hopeful and think he is trying to keep himself in trumps good graces until the mueller poo poo hits.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

I bet it's nice to really know what "get's you there"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

whoa;. cool

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Calibanibal posted:

imagine having blown money on 23andme and then memorizing the %s of it

the only stat i remember is 8% native american because i wanted to see how much % of something you need to be considered one of them

:eng101: iirc you need like 15% AND you have to determine what tribe you're in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bearjew posted:

try a little thieves oil to cure your anxiety over living in hellword x rapeworld

:milk: hellworld has always been rapeworld

• Locked thread