Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

New Magneto uni coming with t3 I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Looks like it. Question is, what's the comic book context of the black and white costume? Does it make him a hero? That might actually make him a bit less valuable at least for Shadowland. Although the WBR/Timeline bump will probably be worth it.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

According to this dead game's site https://xkmh.weebly.com/magneto.html

After spending time as a member of Cyclops' rogue X-Men, Magneto took off to use his now diminished powers against whatever crimes against mutantkind he could find throughout the United States. Wearing this black variation of his newest costume, Magneto acts as judge, jury, and executioner to those who would harm his people.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
loving 27 SL is a dps check I don't understand

At this point I don't have anyone more powerful than T3 Cap to throw at it and every phys group is getting stomped

e: well his T3 skill at half power wipes the floor so ok

e2: looks like I'm stuck at 28 because it's 2 choice fights of Blast Advantage and I have none left

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Oct 10, 2018

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

No one posted the good looking boy himself, shame on yall.

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1049857048475709440

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

The Dave posted:

No one posted the good looking boy himself, shame on yall.

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1049857048475709440

Welcome to DIE

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

loving 27 SL is a dps check I don't understand

At this point I don't have anyone more powerful than T3 Cap to throw at it and every phys group is getting stomped

e: well his T3 skill at half power wipes the floor so ok

e2: looks like I'm stuck at 28 because it's 2 choice fights of Blast Advantage and I have none left

Don't sweat it too much, as long as you can clear 5 10 and 15 for the bios. The upper rewards aren't very exciting. Just keep building your roster and seeing who you can get away with clearing the earlier floors with and eventually you'll land on 28 with most of your meta chars left and feel bad about wasting them. Even once you think you are ready for anything they can throw you a curveball like having a heavily restricted mission recur several times, but even for those you can get away with using a good universal character since they will have a lower penalty than someone completely unsuited for it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So did they remove Xp from autoclearing missions? It's not showing up when I do it all of a sudden.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

http://welcometodie.com/

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i want this to be his t3 skill

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Sooo that's it for the Heroic quest? Kind of just ends with a wet fart huh? Probably never touching that again unless it's a new character.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

The Dave posted:

Sooo that's it for the Heroic quest? Kind of just ends with a wet fart huh? Probably never touching that again unless it's a new character.

Some of us picked the wrong one to start with, so we get to do it again... :sigh:

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Did anyone T2 Weapon Hex or Ghost Panther yet, whether at 60 or 70? If so are they any good? My subs ran out today and I'm at 20/20/19/18 on her and just now hit 6* on him. Debating resubbing vs waiting to see what happens with Gambit and any other upcoming chars. I used some SL bios to T2 Iron Hammer and he is worth the trouble.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

The Dave posted:

If you picked Arach knight and didn't get him to T2, yeah it sucks. And you have to think long and hard before you decide if you want to drop another 750 crystals to finish it off.

On the other hand the other three are free. So you can select them and get extra rewards doing poo poo you were probably going to be doing anyway.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Is Arachknight good at T2? Was either gonna do him or Domino.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I need 30% on his last gear to get him to 420...not using crystals for that, stuck at T1 it is!!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, it sucks I only got ArachKnight to 4/18-19 or so. I finished everything. Only thing i could have really done differently is use a 6* ticket. In hindsight I'm not sure I would have done that anyway. I'll worry about how to finish Arach Knight later. Still saving for Psylocke so that 750 crystals can go gently caress themselves for now.

At least there's a lot less pressure to a Luke Cage one. I want to see who his babysitter is.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
How could you get moon spider to t2 from the heroics? I completed both so far and he isn't even 6*.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I used 3, 4, and 5 star tickets. I debated using a 6th but decided he wasn't worth it and I'd take the gamble I could finish without it. I couldn't but I still don't think he was worth the ticket. But I have a million of the 3/4/5s.

"Both so far"? I got 4 weeks on it. I think that's all it is. 28 days for each one. I didn't pay enough attention first time but I actually read the rules this time (and started it at a reasonable time of day so it resets at a reasonable time of day each week).

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I used a 5 and 6 star ticket on him and still came up super short.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Honestly, he doesn't seem that good or fun so I'm not really that heartbroken. Just a little disappointed I'm leaving something unfinished.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ah I thought people had managed to do it with just the bios from the quests, no tickets.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm assuming no one has unless they went all tickets and then got lucky with gear rolls.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I haven't had a ticket in forever. They used to give them out like crazy, but even like a 4* ticket is like gold.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Just getting back into this game after a year off. Who’s a good character to spend some of these welcome back selectors on?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Edmund Lava posted:

Just getting back into this game after a year off. Who’s a good character to spend some of these welcome back selectors on?

Assuming you already have Sharon Rogers and the old standbys like Captain America, Hulk, Spider-man and Thor, Iron Hammer is a really good new character. A lot of the others are paywall, T2 native or x-gene mutants requiring a different selector.

edit: some new stuff to look for
great with infinity war uniforms - Winter Soldier, Cap (especially once you take him to T3), Thor, Spidey, Thanos & most of the black order
other uniforms - Loki, Thor, Hulk and Hela get you good stuff if you get their ragnarok uniforms to mythic. Satana is good with her uniform now. Get the female captain america uni cheap for an easy extreme alliance battle day.
try to get 10 in the shield lab to unlock then use mega rank up tickets on - Nova, X-23, Anti-Man, Blue Marvel
$$$ - Psylocke (she's great), Emma Frost, Magik, Ghost, Adam Warlock (he is solid but definitely not worth the money unless you like the dude and can spare the cash and native T2 mats)
incredible once you grind them out - jean, scarlet witch (bonus with uniform), quicksilver, cable
Shuri is pretty good, Deadpool is good once you plow through his epic quest.
Archangel is solid.

Probably forgetting a lot but thats the big stuff in the last year or so.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Oct 12, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

twistedmentat posted:

I haven't had a ticket in forever. They used to give them out like crazy, but even like a 4* ticket is like gold.

I think I get most of them from the special event boxes. Its random luck but I've got somewhere between 7-10 of 3, 4, and 5s and quite a few 1s and 2s. I have 2 or 3 6s that I've mostly gotten from the token stores but I tend to save them for pay characters I have at 5. I have a couple of Megas I got from token stores too but I'm saving those for whoever. Some big (probably pay) person in the future.

I've definitely gotten a couple of 4s from this current special event.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/status/1050581826362732544?s=21

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yyeeesssssssss

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
ffuck yessss

Gambit and Nightcrawler have to be 2 of my favorite Marvel dudes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

it me gambit

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

STAC Goat posted:

I think I get most of them from the special event boxes. Its random luck but I've got somewhere between 7-10 of 3, 4, and 5s and quite a few 1s and 2s. I have 2 or 3 6s that I've mostly gotten from the token stores but I tend to save them for pay characters I have at 5. I have a couple of Megas I got from token stores too but I'm saving those for whoever. Some big (probably pay) person in the future.

I've definitely gotten a couple of 4s from this current special event.

I used mine during the Deadpool event, and even then I had 2 5*s left. I do have tons of mastery tokens though.

Hell ya Nightcrawler! Now we just need Jubilee for bingo!

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Debating between using a T2 ticket on Shuri or Iron Hammer.

Iron Hammer can do WBU at T1 so I assume he's a monster at T2, while Shuri gives an incredible team passive bonus.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Iron Hammer is an absolute monster at T2, confirmed. He's made it up into my top tier of talent just behind T3 Thor. My energy ranking is basically Scarlet Witch > Jean Grey > Thor > Iron Hammer > Cable > Strange for me right now. And Hammer would probably be even better once I work up his uru/iso and if he had a CTP of Energy.

But Shuri's also a hell of a team bump and a solid solo on her own. But Iron Hammer is definitely a beast.

And you can take him up to 70. I only have him at 62 and he's already one of my best.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Debating between using a T2 ticket on Shuri or Iron Hammer.

Iron Hammer can do WBU at T1 so I assume he's a monster at T2, while Shuri gives an incredible team passive bonus.

depends if you need more wbu teams or if you need your current ones to be a bit stronger i guess

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its like Shuri will make your top team better or boost a borderline team up a notch. But Iron Hammer can captain his own team.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
How are people building Iron Hammer to make him that good? I've found him good, but not WBU easy clear good.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nothing fancy, although I did fasttrack him. He has 6 star Power of Angry Hulk, a CTP of Energy, and Level 62. I hit a 5 and then a 4 and just ride out the chain hit thing and can usually go right back to the 5. He's not a #1 tier but he's stronger than everyone but my #1 tiers and a go to before Cable and Strange (although I suspect that I don't use Cable to the best of his potential).

Although its worth mentioning that I've utterly given up on chasing WBU levels and just do 1s these days. I'm basically looking for the 10-30 second fight and Iron Hammer gives me it on Ebony Maw and Dwarf. I basically just stick him in my 5 team with Strange and Iron Man and :effort: through it and if one gets caught with a meteor or a spin because i wasn't paying attention the other can finish the job.

Still I see no reason why Iron Hammer wouldn't be competitive higher up if I wanted to put in the effort and do all the ally tricks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

given a high enough raid level bonus you could probably do level 1 with hulkling