Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I hope we get more products that make managing mood disorders easy. 10:1 and 5:2 CBD cartridges are really good but pricey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo a heads up on something thats starting to drive me nuts about the vapcap.

it takes me 15 minutes to go from getting my bong out of the freezer, filling it with ice, and then vaping 3 bowls.

but i need to time myself to see how much of that time is spent getting and filling my bong from the freezer

im starting to think i should just leave the ice cubes in there would that be gross?

is getting fresh ice each time really that necessary? like I pour the grungy bong water out every time. And I vape through the water lol.

e: honestly might just buy one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Nostalgia-RSM650COKE-Coca-Cola-32-Ounce-Slush/dp/B00JZMDK0G/ref=br_lf_m_fhgmjj8du9pucat_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&s=kitchen and just having a slushie machine on deck for snow bongs all the time, i said it as a joke once but now I think it might actually be a good idea.

e2: or this: https://www.amazon.com/Nostalgia-El...slushie+machine

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 7, 2018

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
just get those plastic ice cubes?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

A slushie machine would be the god tier move. You can also get ice cube trays with different shapes - the ones that make long, narrow ice sticks for water bottles would probably expedite things some.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

just fill the bong to the top with crushed ice

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
just eat a bunch of ice right before taking a hit

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Just eat ice cream

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i'm trying to work through all this homemade maple syrup i've been given by eating lots of ice cream and oh man it is starting to affect my digestive system in a negative way but i am not stopping

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
also i got a small rosin press recently and i had a vapexhale lying around that i hadn't used much in a while, and i gotta say, this has definitely got to be the way to go

the whip lets everything cool down a bunch and then my bong is just awesome by itself (got this cool horizontal percolator that works great) and you can vape the rosin at a pretty low temp so all combined it's just super smooth cool hits all day long. i think i would die if i tried to do a normal torch dab.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I took 150mg of these oil capsules and the stucco on my ceiling is starting to form patterns and wiggle, but I can still use the internet just fine?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

If I start grinding flower for a dry herb vaporizer am I gonna have poo poo all over my desk and a lingering weed smell from grinding?

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Crimson Harvest posted:

If I start grinding flower for a dry herb vaporizer am I gonna have poo poo all over my desk and a lingering weed smell from grinding?

Grind over top a sheet of paper, then anything that falls on the desk can easily be funneled into your vaporizer.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

There's a lot of obvious techniques I don't know about yet, thanks for the idea. I want to try those CBD flowers from up the page.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Waking up early for work the morning after getting high is the worst loving feeling.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

Waking up early for work the morning after getting high is the worst loving feeling.

It's like waking up for 8th grade.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Crimson Harvest posted:

Smell will be bad for a bit but just open a window and it'll go away in an hour or two

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Crimson Harvest posted:

It's like waking up for 8th grade.

Yep. It's that I don't want to go to school feeling. I don't feel so bad now that it's mid morning at least.
Part of me says if I feel this bad why don't I just wake and bake but I'm trying to minimize my spending and don't want to become a daily smoker.

Also there's the whole driving thing I gotta do at work. :shrug:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Slam a CBD water when you get up maybe that will trick you into feeling better.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Crimson Harvest posted:

Get yourself a no stick baking sheet and use that. The lingering smell dissipates pretty quickly, but you'll make a drat mess I promise. Baking sheet rules as a rolling / packing space.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'll make sure to be ready when I try out flowers.

For now, I made some money today so I spent it on a Yocan Cerum and the donut coils for it because it should fit on my Magneto battery. Haven't tried ceramic yet and supposedly the donut coil is actually properly rated for the Magneto's battery, unlike the one it comes with.

EDIT: A few times after vaping I've started to remember my emotional state from events way back in my early childhood. It's very vivid and a little concerning.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sometimes you have to work through that poo poo.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Honestly despite the distress in the moment, it's done me a ton of good.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I sleep so much better when I'm high and I feel great in the morning, so I guess this stuff affects everyone differently. I'm almost always smoking Indica strains if that helps.

Fano
Oct 20, 2010
I ordered some Boveda packets for my stash and they came in a sealed bag, but all of them were completely soaked and putting them in with my stuff just makes everything extra humid and wet, it's already 80% humidity here in the south and I was trying to bring it down to the 50s and 60s as I read that to be the optimal amount for storage.

These packets are busted, aren't they? Any tips on efficiently storing my weed? I've just got it in a vacuum sealed container for the moment which honestly is probably enough.

Fano fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Oct 11, 2018

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Yes.

Mozi fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Oct 11, 2018

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Crimson Harvest posted:

There's a lot of obvious techniques I don't know about yet, thanks for the idea. I want to try those CBD flowers from up the page.

Look idc what you try there will be weed particulate just saying. Like, you'll drop the grinder eventually or something you know?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Just get like a creme brulee bowl or something and grind your poo poo in that, drat

Also grinding weed up will 100% smell less than any dry herb vaporizer being used.

e: I realize creme brulee bowl is oddly specific, I bought a creme brulee torch for dabs at Bed Bath & Beyond and it came with these 4 plates :shrug:

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
What is it about weed smoke that makes you get high and see wisdom? Theres lots of other things that burn and make smoke that you can breath, like wood / fiber glass / even your own skin, but none of that gets you high like weed does. Then out of all those things you can burn, its only illegal burn weed.... what a coincidence. poo poo pisses me off when I think about it.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

There's actually a lot of stuff that it's illegal to set on fire

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

purple death ray posted:

yeah but the smoke from 96% of those things is absolutely fatal.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

purple death ray posted:

Dont argue semantics... you know what I am saying... if not, consider to absorb the ancient herb more fully.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Dog Jones posted:

Dont argue semantics... you know what I am saying... if not, consider to absorb the ancient herb more fully.

I'm at work for a while longer :(

I plan to ponder on this later tonight tho

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Dog Jones posted:

What is it about weed smoke that makes you get high and see wisdom? Theres lots of other things that burn and make smoke that you can breath, like wood / fiber glass / even your own skin, but none of that gets you high like weed does. Then out of all those things you can burn, its only illegal burn weed.... what a coincidence. poo poo pisses me off when I think about it.

Actually if you pack a bowl full of your collected dead skin flakes it'll get you high as gently caress and you also might relive some past lives

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Actually if you pack a bowl full of your collected dead skin flakes it'll get you high as gently caress and you also might relive some past lives

Too bad they dont teach lessons like this in DARE class, instead they just teach you to shine officer petrosino's badge and kiss his boots, and how to be a tattle tale and get your friends in as much trouble as possible.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Dog Jones posted:

Too bad they dont teach lessons like this in DARE class, instead they just teach you to shine officer petrosino's badge and kiss his boots, and how to be a tattle tale and get your friends in as much trouble as possible.

DARE teaches you the best spots to hide drugs ya dunce

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snow Cone Capone posted:

DARE teaches you the best spots to hide drugs ya dunce

best spot to hide your drugs: in your lungs, blood veins, in your belly. Up your rear end hole sometimes too because I read your rear end hole naturally absorbs drugs very well

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Weed has had a very positive impact on my life

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Sweet As Sin posted:

Weed has had a very positive impact on my life

:yeah:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Very Vancouver moment today: dude next to me in a busy, cramped restaurant left a huge pile of nugs on the seat when he went out for a (cigarette) smoke break. In plain sight of everyone, with a cop outside.

No one took them or said anything of course.

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Oct 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

That would be stealing bro.