Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ladies and gennrltmena, us presidnet donlafn j trutmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

the only reason trump hates windmills is there was a wind farm next door to his scottish golf course and he thought it ruined the view

so began his decades long hatred of windmills

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

ArmZ posted:

they buy big trucks to drive around the city

they do that everywhere even the bay area

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
feels like a missed opportunity for the democrats to not run any candidate for senate in my state. red wave?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol lowtax literally pointed this poo poo out with FYAD in the early 2000s

And yet Lowtax was right about how to deal with that poo poo the whole time: call it stupid and ban the dumb fuckers who couldn't tell irony from legit nazism

lowtax seems to understand the internet (and why it got terrible) better than almost anyone, probably from 20 years of dealing with idiots on SA

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol, the next stage of Avenatti's fraudster cycle

i can't wait until he's selling dick pills on youtube

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Shageletic posted:

lol, the next stage of Avenatti's fraudster cycle

i can't wait until he's selling dick pills on youtube POTUS

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

you know what else kills birds?

planes

cars

trees

stationary window panes

the ground

uncooked rice

birds are loving stupid and are constantly dying to stupid poo poo because they have literal bird brains and are therefore loving stupid

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

And yet Lowtax was right about how to deal with that poo poo the whole time: call it stupid and ban the dumb fuckers who couldn't tell irony from legit nazism

With 4chan, m00t and the new owner wouldn't have stopped poo poo. m00t was already checking out by the time Red Pilling became a thing and Hiro, the new owner, sees 4chan as a capitalistic venture where user data can be sold and monetized. Reddit nominally could do something as their staff seems at least nominally more responsive to stopping this stuff, but the owners, I think are in the same boat as Hiro, though maybe less craven.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

basta

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmao he wants to do this so much

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1050746600916754432

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
lol avenatti deleted the tweet

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

alnilam posted:

boomers to their children 20 years ago: tv rots ur brain stop watching that garbage

millenials to boomers now: tv rots ur brain stop watching that garbage

tv 20 years ago was good, boomers were always garbage

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

How about instead of that they run every forum and social networking site

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

alnilam posted:

lowtax seems to understand the internet (and why it got terrible) better than almost anyone, probably from 20 years of dealing with idiots on SA

He didn't know enough to gtfo though.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i only have love 4 all posters #fullofsesh

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
heyyyy i'm bastainng over here

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

everyne

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

wow, full PPE too

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

really. i am honestly surprised about no ambassador with Saudi Arabia. i guess they just use kush.

lol, i am not surprised. wonder what corrupt poo poo kelly is involved with. or rather knows about.

Trump (TRUMP) hasn't nominated ambassadors to like 40 countries including Pakistan, Mexico, Cuba, and Australia: http://www.afsa.org/list-ambassadorial-appointments

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Hello Mr Nepotism

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Fox and Friends must have mentioned him

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bearjew posted:

this is what hell looks like

your posting? :thunk:

:wink:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

this is cool and good

it puzzled me that people looking in on texas from the outside thought this was competitive, you know how many good candidates we get for positions here that just get drubbed in the generals? In a just world our governor would be wendy davis but texas is addicted to just the chuddiest human beings

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Shageletic posted:

Trump (TRUMP) hasn't nominated ambassadors to like 40 countries including Pakistan, Mexico, Cuba, and Australia: http://www.afsa.org/list-ambassadorial-appointments

look at all the money we are saving

these dummocrats are never happy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

And by everyone he means "me"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
he can hear chants of nepotism? maybe he really is slipping and his brain is mush

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kurtofan posted:

heyyyy i'm bastainng over here

why are you stanning ba

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I feel like we don't hear as much out of Jared and Ivanka as we used to in that first year. I think I miss the Bannon/Priebus/Kushner power struggle era, the post-Kelly crackdown may not have reined in Trump himself but it seems like it collapsed a lot of the organizational infighting into just a grim go-nowhere death march.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

he can hear chants of nepotism? maybe he really is slipping and his brain is mush

He's actually just got this playing on his phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKxio8HZiNA

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pretty sure this guy ran with the inspiration for Nicholas Cage's character in Lord of War.

He was the biggest arms dealer of the 80s.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

thats why it'll be kush instead, bing bong problem solved

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

those chants are actually his conscience telling him to do it

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

And by everyone he means "me"

"people are saying..."

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Wynona Dryder posted:

donald trump will go down in history as the greatest television personality of time

nah i think thats probably kermit the frog

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

dads friend steve posted:

They’re playing some lovely dad rock Sirius xm channel over my gyms speaker system but I’m blasting Phil Ochs through my headphones as I square up for my deadlift pr attempt

i got rickrolled at the dentist's office the other day

also there was a framed signed burt bacharach headshot in the exam room

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Dolash posted:

I feel like we don't hear as much out of Jared and Ivanka as we used to in that first year. I think I miss the Bannon/Priebus/Kushner power struggle era, the post-Kelly crackdown may not have reined in Trump himself but it seems like it collapsed a lot of the organizational infighting into just a grim go-nowhere death march.

season 1 was off da hook

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

byob historian posted:

why are you stanning ba

italian pride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

WarMECH posted:

you know what else kills birds?

planes

cars

trees

stationary window panes

the ground

uncooked rice

birds are loving stupid and are constantly dying to stupid poo poo because they have literal bird brains and are therefore loving stupid

windows kill more birds than any other anthropogenic cause, by like 3 orders of magnitude

also the intakes and exhaust from fossil fuel power plants kills more birds than windmills so displacing those plants with windmills is probably a wash in terms of bird death

e: the second point is speaking only of direct kills; climate change, caused in large part by power plants, is going to kill mondo birdage

alnilam has issued a correction as of 15:06 on Oct 12, 2018

• Locked thread