Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

dio fucks a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

DIO has sex cuz it makes DIO feel good.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
DIO smashed because he wanted a neverending lineage of JoJos to torment even after he defeats the JoJos that will fight him in Stardust Crusaders.

Also, Jotaro at this point has an 18 year old uncle and a 15 year old great grand uncle.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
DIO fucks cause DIO is horny, it's simple math

like DIO isn't cars, DIO loves himself and his body, his shirt is off nearly all the time. the scene in Part 3 where they show how he seduced Kakyoin is so gay and classic vampire seduction

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

i can't stop watching the op

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my favorite small bit of the op is narancia having his lil plane make a dust trail across his arms

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
this afterschool special about the evils of drugs took a hard turn

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
what would happen if you like grinded up a bit of the arrow and snorted it

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
that ED came out of the left field, never expected the time period.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

exploded mummy posted:

this afterschool special about the evils of drugs took a hard turn

Part 5 is that Black Dynamite "But *I* sell drugs in the community!" bit.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Also, Jotaro at this point has an 18 year old uncle and a 15 year old great grand uncle.

If you need an idea of how hosed up the Joestar Family tree is, remember that Giorno is the son of Jonathan Joestar and the uncle of Joseph Joestar.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Part 5 is that Black Dynamite "But *I* sell drugs in the community!" bit.

Haha someone else caught that. I thought it was too obscure of a reference.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Instead of commenting on the amazing OP and ED, I'd instead like to point out how loving clean the melee between Giorno and Bruno was. That orange/green palette shift was *kisses fingers* magnifico

Augus fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Oct 13, 2018

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
yo that loving ED

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
The ED is a gay pride parade and it is beautiful

Also looking forward to Gold Experience continuing to make no sense

It would be interesting to compare the scene of Giorno seducing Bruno to his cause with a scene of Dio seducing someone to be his minion. Kind of a lot of feel of "so this is how Dio's charisma works when it's attached to someone who isn't a total douchebag".

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I loved Giorno just walking away talking about how the view was while Bruno was still talking to Giorno, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

The Sandman posted:

It would be interesting to compare the scene of Giorno seducing Bruno to his cause with a scene of Dio seducing someone to be his minion. Kind of a lot of feel of "so this is how Dio's charisma works when it's attached to someone who isn't a total douchebag".

it's this specific scene that makes giorno my fav jojo. especially given the context that giornos stand is actually kind of poo poo compared to brunos and he only would've won because bruno hesitated due to the evils of DRUGS and let him get that one punch in

it's one thing for dio to chat up kakoyin knowing that he's a largely immortal time stopping vampire and he can't really do poo poo to him, but to take the assassin sent to kill you and trying to turn that poo poo around to "hey I know you're gonna keep trying to kill me, but what if instead you helped me kill your boss?" is some baller poo poo

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/truongasm/status/1050902477854265346

i can Not stop watching this

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Man but Giorno's stupid empathy and mercy deprived us of properly hearing the climax of his theme song :argh:

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
I've just started the part 7 manga but as far as I can tell things just get exponentially gorier, hornier, gayer, and more off the rails the further past part 4 you get.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Cory in the Blouse posted:

I've just started the part 7 manga but as far as I can tell things just get exponentially gorier, hornier, gayer, and more off the rails the further past part 4 you get.

Correct

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yes.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the song where someone sings about being horny is, somehow, one of the least horny parts of the episode

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

5 is the most fabulous part, and mayyyybe the gayest, but things get crazier and more sexy as it goes on.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

It just hit me that Giorno is 95 years younger than his half-brother George Joestar, Joseph's dad.

Yare yare daze.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

giorno just wants to please grandpa dario

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

seriouspost though: would there be any chance lisa lisa is still alive, due to her being a lifelong ripple user?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

In Part 3, I'd believe it.

Come Part 5? Ehhh.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
she'd only be 113, normal people can live that long

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

STONE COLD 64 posted:

seriouspost though: would there be any chance lisa lisa is still alive, due to her being a lifelong ripple user?

look, without a body its safe to assume that Lisa Lisa, Suzy, and Joseph all survive through the end of Part 6

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

as a person who has read the manga i'm pretty hype about the anime as a whole because it's already added a bunch of neat little touches and you all are gonna see some crazy good fights in this part. part 4 has some good as hell ones as well but 5 has some really standout ones.

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
I wish I had something clever to say.
Episode was great. Ending came on and I couldn't believe they actually did it. It's nice having Jojo Fridays back.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
this ED is incredible

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

How long until friday?

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
i haven't read the manga so this is entirely guesses

i'm guessing bruno becomes part 5's jobro, or at least i hope so, he's hilarious

also is this gonna be like part 4 where we dont know who the villain is for like 60% of the show? I don't mind either way, but im assuming that's what it is

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its jojo's bizarre adventure, not jojo's bizarre destination.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Thumbtacks posted:

also is this gonna be like part 4 where we dont know who the villain is for like 60% of the show? I don't mind either way, but im assuming that's what it is

As opposed to the early part of Part 4, Araki has a better idea of who he wants to be the main antagonist right out the gate this time.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

on the flipside, and this aint really a spoiler, but part 8 has been going on for 7 years now and we still don't know the main antagonist

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

It'll be DIO. Somehow.

It always is. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So, when Golden Wind (Experience? I like both names) punches a living person, it basically punches their soul out of their body and makes any subsequent attacks on their body more or less super effective?