Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Also, how did he miss quite literally everything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Sindai posted:

Boichi's baseline is extremely horny and he's really suppressing it for Dr Stone.

the tickling panel was but a glimpse of his true power

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Taiju doubters will NOT be de-petrified sorry

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Also didn’t Murata who drew ES21 (now OPM) say he never drew hentai because he had accepted he’d never escape the black hole of it if he did. So I guess Inagaki is so pure he restrains all the most talented horny artists

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Let's get ready to rock and roll

There a weird bit regarding Magma and Kohaku though. Like a panel that's out of order.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
Well, I guess that's it. Series is over. I can't believe Senku killed everyone!

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Can Of Worms posted:

Well, I guess that's it. Series is over. I can't believe Senku killed everyone!

Wait what!?

Did we know it was ending?

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I'm pretty sure that was a joke.

Although, main hero just killed everyone, the end, would be pretty hilarious ending for shonen manga.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Senku killing everyone with an exploding paper airplane would be one of the most memorable and out of left field endings possible.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The only survivor is Taiju, who was struck directly in the head.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

It's a shame that most likely nobody heard Senku's cool stinger line

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

super hearing guy heard it but he's unconscious and won't remember by the time he wakes up

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Manatee Cannon posted:

super hearing guy heard it but he's unconscious and won't remember by the time he wakes up

No one's waking up ever again. Tsukasa was right, science is evil and Senku just proved it by murdering everyone for the sake of ideological victory.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

What if the manga just ends here after senku wins

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

mabels big day posted:

I don't think dr stone is getting canceled, don't worry

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

mabels big day posted:

"Well, we defeated the Tsukasa Empire. I guess there's nothing left to do!"

"What about de-petrifying everyone and figuring out the reason everyone got petrified in the first place?"

"Well Chrome, that's a story for another day. A story featuring... my son!"

TO BE CONTINUED IN- DOCTOR BORUTONE

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

"Well, we defeated the Tsukasa Empire. I guess there's nothing left to do!"

"What about de-petrifying everyone and figuring out the reason everyone got petrified in the first place?"

"Well Chrome, that's a story for another day. A story featuring... my son!"

TO BE CONTINUED IN- DOCTOR BORUTONE

Doctor Bort

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

quote:

Bort, boart, or boort is a term used in the diamond industry to refer to shards of non-gem-grade/quality diamonds. In the manufacturing and heavy industries, "bort" is used to describe dark, imperfectly formed or crystallized diamonds of varying levels of opacity. The lowest grade, "crushing bort," is crushed by steel mortars and used to make industrial-grade abrasive grits. Small bort crystals are used in drill bits. The Democratic Republic of the Congo provides <b>75% of the world supply of crushing bort.</b>
the other 25% is being disappointed by his dad, heyooooo

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Only Dr Stone would introduce aerial combat at this point.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
And now for the exciting conclusion!

Dead little sister would do it. Guess that spearguy will now be the evil one. He seems a little unhinged.

Also, faces for this chapter are rated 10/10.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Well that went in a direction I didn't expect.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I have to wonder what Tsukasa was intending on doing in the stone world if all along he wanted his sister back. I don't get his motivations anymore, what about having his sister be in a coma, being kept alive by machines, that he wanted to keep running, made him hate science and progress?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I imagine Tsukasa believed he'd never find her statue or that it was destroyed, so he wanted to make a world where it wouldn't happen again.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Fabricated posted:

I imagine Tsukasa believed he'd never find her statue or that it was destroyed, so he wanted to make a world where it wouldn't happen again.

He did not know that 1. depetrification fixes the body. and that 2 you can in fact glue broken statues back together again.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Really curious where they will take his character going forward.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I don't remember when exactly Tsukasa explained his worldview, but his problem with society was structures that let the rich and powerful amass more wealth and influence while leaving the rest in squalor (but really he's just mad about the time an old guy told him to get the gently caress off his beach when his sister went brain-dead). Tsukasa isn't so much a philosopher king so much as he is a scorned and resentful teenager, so when the world was reset he basically just halfassedly figured yeah let's just live in tune with nature, surely that will create an egalitarian society that avoids all the pitfalls of the world I just left.

When he held Chrome hostage he said he's not against all science per sé, and while that could've been read as a bluff, that was never my impression of him. Dude's just angry at the world and took the opportunity to make a new society without really figuring out how this whole society thing works.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

There's a weird dissonance in trying to make us feel sympathy for Tsukasa because of his brain-dead sister, and then the next page has Tsukasa kneeing an opponent on the chin so hard and probably causing brain damage to that guy.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I mean it's not like he's beating up a random person off the street. It's an mma match or whatever. You kinda fight people in those.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

people aren't built the same way in manga anyway. that dude was probably just fine

I am interested in the fallout of this tho. specifically what hyoga does as he seems to be getting set up as the next bad guy

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hyoga is the Koch Brothers to Tsukasas Ron Paul.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Didn't tsukasa throw a tree at someone? Lol he'd have straight up murdered anyone in a fight

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

He smacked a tree in two with his giant rear end stone sword and it fell on kohaku.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

lol if you don't think hyouga's gonna kill tsukasa

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
There's a lot they can go to the well for in regards to antagonists so who knows.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Fabricated posted:

There's a lot they can go to the well for in regards to antagonists so who knows.

Dinosaurs.

Narrative shmarrative, I wanna see some science vs. dinosaurs.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it's time for the americans to arrive for real. senku vs manifest destiny

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Patware posted:

lol if you don't think hyouga's gonna kill tsukasa

Oddly I'm thinking he's not going to kill him directly, but that Tsukasa will sacrifice himself to stop some insane plot involving Hyouga and explosives.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

tsukasa is probably too strong to actually remain a companion, so either he's gonna die or there will be a big enough threat that he's not bullshit to have on their side

there's just nothing keeping him from joining team science at this point. even the threat of his sister's statue breaking is meaningless when they can apparently just reassemble it

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Hyoga can go rogue, or there could be another group of people who depetrified earlier that are further up the tech tree and far less nice than Senkuu, or they could just skip to "the end" as it were and have it revealed that a faction of some sort engineered the petrifying light so they could be god kings of the remains of the world- so it's Senkuu's nation vs the decendants of the original conspirators, possibly rocking old world or even better tech. I'm guessing at this since I imagine the light was caused by man, probably purposely.

Or you could just have Senkuu and co deal with a good old fashioned natural disaster like a typhoon or maybe earthquake or contagious disease or whatever.

There's a lot you can do.

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Course they could just render Tsukasa unable to act for a while as a result of his actions during spear guy's inevitable betrayal.