Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SelenicMartian posted:

Not in Europe.

He said the e store, not europe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

To answer both questions: no

Online seemed better too. Though needs more of a MK8 style emote board between rounds (or this is the one time you'll hear me actually ask for voice chat.)

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Oct 13, 2018

Meallan
Feb 3, 2017

SelenicMartian posted:

Not in Europe.

It got delayed and arc system works doesn't know when it's coming because they only have an American office in the west (I think) and so it's out of their hands.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Cancel Europe instead and make it East America, everyone wins

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Cancel Europe instead and make it East America, everyone wins

Post-Brexit UK will already be clamouring to be this

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Sudden Javelin posted:

Post-Brexit UK will already be clamouring to be this

I'd just recommend they try East Canada

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I'm not sure our government would be willing to add four new provinces that come bundled with a floundering economy and don't even have any natural resources to speak of

If you want to be part of Canada you've got to at least have a lumber industry

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The tory parts will be made states immediately and the others will be guam 2.0

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
So in BOTW was there any other place I could have bought flame resistant armour, or do you have to burn alive while healing yourself in Goron City until you manage to exhaust enough potions to reach the armour shop?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

There’s a dude who gives you a helmet or something for catching lizards on the path before the environment starts causing damage

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

punk rebel ecks posted:

So in BOTW was there any other place I could have bought flame resistant armour, or do you have to burn alive while healing yourself in Goron City until you manage to exhaust enough potions to reach the armour shop?

On the main road up the hill to there

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Bombadilillo posted:

On the main road up the hill to there

Roads are for pussies.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

punk rebel ecks posted:

You can make potions that make you flameproof.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I wrote that :blush:. or, more likely, someone else just had the same idea as me

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
Whoever designed the elevator/toy monkey puzzle in Little Nightmares should be beaten until they cry. It took me three minutes just to get the Goddamn controls for the throwing to work right because the character kept changing facing direction in the middle of it.

Edit: Correction: there are actually several "throw thing to hit button above you" moments, and they are all awful.

Roadie fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Oct 14, 2018

Mega64
May 23, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

The “intended” way is to go to the stable near Death Mountain and buy Fireproof Potions from one of the NPCs there, then use them and maybe do the lizard side quest along the way to get the helmet.

But it’s BotW we’re talking about, so however you can get it done is valid.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I'm late but I'm genuinely surprised there are people still in the dark (heh) about dark souls.

I held off on getting the PS4 version so I hope the switch version isn't a mess.

I can't bother to find it but whoever said that darks souls 2 was better is a criminal. and that other guy having a meltdown about getting cursed is such a throwback.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

MechaSeinfeld posted:

I held off on getting the PS4 version so I hope the switch version isn't a mess.
Here's some footage from Gamexplain of the notorious Blighttown section that tanked a thousand PS360 framerates. It runs pretty well, all things considered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le4RDFWptZk

There's also some footage of early areas of the game running in handheld mode (since for some reason the publisher told them not to capture from docked mode?!?!) over at Giant Bomb:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQTGgFDHYQ

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mega64 posted:

The “intended” way is to go to the stable near Death Mountain and buy Fireproof Potions from one of the NPCs there, then use them and maybe do the lizard side quest along the way to get the helmet.

I found it... mildly disconcerting that the salesperson mentions that she wouldn't bother selling you the potions if she didn't like you, implying that she let other people go up death mountain without any.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

reports of the sound being low quality and visuals kinda murky are a little disappointing but I guess I can play dark souls at my gfs place so that's pretty neat.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/zelda-life-of-luxury-nintendo-switch

lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i got the yoku island express demo and it was...a lot of fun???

I was really unsure about the notion of a pinball platformer, but dang

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

it's spelled "anime", op

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Someone was paid to write this

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Mega64 posted:

But it’s BotW we’re talking about, so however you can get it done is valid.

The recipe for the elixirs is on the wall of the stable as well and running around the stable for a couple of minutes nets you plenty of fireproof lizards, you don't even have to pay the girl for them. Of course I have thousands of rupees from hoarding ore, so the expense would have been minimal, but I'm stocking the cash for ~reasons~

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
If you accumulate 30,000 rupees before you get to hateno town, will the camp Hudson builder actually take it off you for the house before he discounts it to 3,000?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Your Computer posted:

it's spelled "anime", op

It's somehow connected to the Anima miniatures game?

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's somehow connected to the Anima miniatures game?

Imagine being so excited about your breast augmentation surgery that you don't even wait for the bandages to come off before you start showing them off to everyone.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Is this a war game or a bondage simulator

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Why not both?

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

Butterfly Valley posted:

If you accumulate 30,000 rupees before you get to hateno town, will the camp Hudson builder actually take it off you for the house before he discounts it to 3,000?

No, he'll be impressed and then cut you the same deal as usual.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Mega64 posted:

Yes

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.

Bulgakov posted:

i got the yoku island express demo and it was...a lot of fun???

I was really unsure about the notion of a pinball platformer, but dang

It's a fun little game, it throws you a new ability every now and then to keep the pinball interesting.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ptarmigans posted:

No, he'll be impressed and then cut you the same deal as usual.

This game doesn’t seem realistic at all

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

It's because he's an honest person. He's honest in his business dealings and honest about who he is, both to others and to himself.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

asecondduck posted:

Imagine being so excited about your breast augmentation surgery that you don't even wait for the bandages to come off before you start showing them off to everyone.

ok, I’m imagining it.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

asecondduck posted:

tbh this is true to life

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1alISOTGfE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Everybody buy child of light so that it’ll maybe get a sequel some day

That game is so good