Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Trubisky2Robinson :stare:

What a catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

A-Rob with a nice catch!

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Shocked SHOCKED they don't call holding all game on the steelers but the one time Dalton escapes and makes a pass they flag it

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Shiki Dan posted:

If not for those extra yards that FG would have just missed

I know. :smith:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

BGrifter posted:

Might stave off the move to Toronto for another year. :smith:

Bills will never move to Toronto.
Bills will never win a Superbowl...

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

pmchem posted:

Howard was good in the past, why can’t Nagy figure out how to use him

I mean he's a pretty slow RB that can't catch, he's going to have pretty limited use in a more developed offense

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

What is Nagy ranting about?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I think that guy Joe Mixon is pretty good and they should use him more often.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's sad about the Bengals being + 38 in the 4th quarter just challenges every single loving stereotype I have about Marvin Lewis.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Robinson was out on that pass.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
you tried, cardinals

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
lol the Houston fans having to pump up the crowd to stop the Nathan Peterman led offense starting at the 9 yard line.

mindfuck

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Adam Gase sucks at play calling, he is the #1 reason the fins suck at O. They could be solidly in the middle with 2 good running backs, some great possession receivers who run great slants, but he loving won't do it. And, the fins inability to cover TEs and RBs in the passing game is freaking legendary at this point.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:hmmyes: Bucs, that's the good stuff

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is Josh Malone hurt?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
the falcons are gonna do it again, aren't they

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

someone told Funchess the circus is in town

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Just feels like a game where everything's gone wrong for Cleveland and gone right for the Chargers. Right down to the missed false start (how the gently caress they never miss that...). I really felt like this was gonna be a much closer game than it was, the Browns aren't that awful of a team.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

TD for Cohen but a :flag:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

these refs jesus christ

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Buffalo offense is so bad and they are going to win the game lol

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

These loving illegal formation penalties!

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

What is Nagy ranting about?

I think someone screwed up the ball spot, so the Bears couldn't get the ball snapped before the challenge flag was thrown.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imagine being worse than the bills

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Torrey Smith is doing things other than committing procedural penalties :monocle:

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

torgeaux posted:

Adam Gase sucks at play calling, he is the #1 reason the fins suck at O. They could be solidly in the middle with 2 good running backs, some great possession receivers who run great slants, but he loving won't do it. And, the fins inability to cover TEs and RBs in the passing game is freaking legendary at this point.

Gase calls way too much dink 'n dunk poo poo, but at the same time the Dolphins barely have an o-line left and Brock is as terrible as he's always been

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
No, Mitch, no

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
God drat it Trubs.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Trubisky picked off in the end zone

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Oh wow, I guess Robinson did land in-bounds.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Shouldn't that be grounding

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

with adam gase's leadership skills, i think he has what it takes to drive the garbage truck and not just hang off of the back of it next year.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

The burger gonna throw a pick on the would be game winning drive this game. I feel it in my bones.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The tiddies have not been kissed. :(

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Trubbish :(

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
hell yeah :coolfish:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

Just feels like a game where everything's gone wrong for Cleveland and gone right for the Chargers. Right down to the missed false start (how the gently caress they never miss that...). I really felt like this was gonna be a much closer game than it was, the Browns aren't that awful of a team.

Tyrell bailed Rivers out on that triple covered TD, but yeah. Outside of those early drives that we started inside our own five in the first quarter, we haven't missed a beat.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Two red zone turnovers for the Bears today, and the defense has not been stout. Really needed to come away with at least three there

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Smith totally owned that drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

imagine being worse than the bills

BoB is a rancid joke of a coach. doesn't help that the Texans flat out can't block at all.

Spend a bunch of draft picks trading up for a QB, get said QB killed because there isn't much of an o-line left. GG Texans

• Locked thread