Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenova
Dec 3, 2009

HONK.
Fallen Rib

Jenova has a new favorite as of 05:59 on Dec 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jenova posted:

Dang, who knew goons and their pets were so hunky/adorable (delete as appropriate)? This thread has kept me well-stocked in rugged beardy men, at least. :swoon:

Sorry that my beard isn't as impressive as some of your beards.

You can be my beard any time

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

B33rChiller posted:

Clays tend to dissintigrate after being exposed to the elements for a while. They may appear intact, but clays found on the ground are usually even more brittle than new ones. They should be fine to hand throw (with one of those hand throwing tools), but if you put them back in a machine, they will probably break inside the hopper or throwing mechanism, jamming up the whole works. Not usually worth the hassle, just end up spending the majority of the time clearing jams.

A guy at my club picked up a whole bunch of used ones one day. Enough to almost fill one of our Pat traps that have carousels that'll hold like 400 and something birds. It didn't go well. Maybe if you picked up unbroken ones at the end of the day, but yeah, once they get exposed to the elements, especially rain they break easily.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

syscall girl posted:

You can be my beard any time

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hittin' the town in my Sunday best.

Rupert Buttermilk has a new favorite as of 17:14 on Oct 14, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bowl o’ tripe, a camera and me.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

LingcodKilla posted:

Bowl o’ tripe, a camera and me.

dat some menudo?

good poo poo

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Am home. geez. Spent a night and day in the ER with internal bleeding. I still feel awful. Got home, found out my mum has cancer. Started a Canadian Cancer Society fundraiser, will be shaving my head in December. For a good cause. Decided to dye my hair in the meantime.
It is brighter in person.

gently caress. Cancer.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Teagan posted:

Started a Canadian Cancer Society fundraiser, will be shaving my head in December. For a good cause. Decided to dye my hair in the meantime.
It is brighter in person.

gently caress. Cancer.

Agreed, gently caress cancer. I bet if you posted here, people would gladly donate, including myself!

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

COOL CORN posted:

Agreed, gently caress cancer. I bet if you posted here, people would gladly donate, including myself!

Absolutely

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

FreshFeesh posted:

Absolutely

Times 2. gently caress cancer.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

COOL CORN posted:

Hell yes we would. God Teagan you need a break. I hope you get rest and hot tea today.

Here's a good boy for you.

E also note my feet aren't dirty, that's dye from my shoes. gently caress you, Vans.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 20:52 on Oct 14, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

COOL CORN posted:

dat some menudo?

good poo poo

Only the best in CA and hence the US.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

LingcodKilla posted:

Only the best in CA and hence the US.

Which one, though? There are like a million El Chinos in California (although some of them don't lean so hard nto the yikes factor as that one).

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Errrrrr I am not sure that I am allowed to post a link, but if you are interested, you can PM me. It is a direct link to the Canadian Cancer Society page for my fundraiser.

Edit: gently caress it, here's the link, if it is against the rules, please delete

http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/IFE_QC_Event/IFE_QC_General_?px=8428360&pg=personal&fr_id=23891

Here is Tigris saying hello, and thanks everyone for being awesome!

Teagan has a new favorite as of 21:47 on Oct 14, 2018

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
My dad just celebrated his 2 years of his cancer diagnosis (he beat it and has been healthy and cancer free for about 18 mo)

Teagan your mom will kick cancer in the teeth and I hope your insides stay where they’re supposed to

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Tigris is a pretty kitty :3:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Cancer is trash. I'm so sorry.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Peeny Cheez posted:

Which one, though? There are like a million El Chinos in California (although some of them don't lean so hard nto the yikes factor as that one).

Lol this one is in Santa Cruz, CA.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Potato phone pic

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
I met my new furry son today!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nur_Neerg posted:

I met my new furry son today!

Love it

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I bring cat video!

https://i.imgur.com/VYPw0ix.mp4

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

"this head tapping - it pleases me" - that cat, probably.

Jumping on the gently caress Cancer bandwagon. Was diagnosed in mid-June myself. Next week I will be going into the hospital for a stem cell transplant after they wipe out my current immune system. Good times. Also: we are weird bags of meat and kinda gross. That's what has occurred to me over the last 3 months of being poked and prodded and biopsied and examined.

Only upsides so far: I am a cyborg now, due to the neat hole/central line in my chest - known as a TriFusion - which sounds like a feature on a new car: The All-New Mazda 6 - with TriFusion. Annnnnd: the sweet, sweet handicapped parking placard. Fatigue is a bitchass, but an amazing parking spot every time definitely takes the edge off.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

HaB posted:

"this head tapping - it pleases me" - that cat, probably.

Jumping on the gently caress Cancer bandwagon. Was diagnosed in mid-June myself. Next week I will be going into the hospital for a stem cell transplant after they wipe out my current immune system. Good times. Also: we are weird bags of meat and kinda gross. That's what has occurred to me over the last 3 months of being poked and prodded and biopsied and examined.

Only upsides so far: I am a cyborg now, due to the neat hole/central line in my chest - known as a TriFusion - which sounds like a feature on a new car: The All-New Mazda 6 - with TriFusion. Annnnnd: the sweet, sweet handicapped parking placard. Fatigue is a bitchass, but an amazing parking spot every time definitely takes the edge off.

Wow, seriously gently caress cancer!!! You are amazing!

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

My sister is currently prepping for her second round of chemo so hard agree on "gently caress cancer". Thankfully it's all still stage 1 and... alright I'm not gonna spread her medical details on here but it's pretty much best case scenario for "being a second round".

gently caress cancer though.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Teagan posted:

Wow, seriously gently caress cancer!!! You are amazing!

no u

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

My fiance is in remission now and has been for a couple years. He has some nerve damage from a tumor in his spine but otherwise he's healthy. Cancer is poo poo but modern medicine is getting pretty awesome. Don't lose hope.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 19:54 on Oct 15, 2018

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

It is cold outside, and that means that it is jacket season :)

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Tough cute :D

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

This is cool af

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Teagan posted:

:allears:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Teagan posted:

Eyyyyyyyyyyy you're hella cool!

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I love tabby cats. They’re like mini tigers.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Teagan posted:

Agreed.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Noice!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

ChocNitty posted:

I love tabby cats. They’re like mini tigers.

Our household has a yard tiger and a hardwood tiger and they're both very handsome and stealthy

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

💜this thread and its denizens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

About a year ago I posted a crappy recording on an old tablet, I have a new one now, so here's some bob dylan.

https://soundcloud.com/eddy-bee-642245998/blowininthewind

Also, Picnic Princess's cat again, because it is SO cute