Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
And yet they haven't remade the governer's zombie traps that he made around his town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Holy poo poo I was wrong they actually planned for zombies :monocle:

I'm betting that somehow they still get attacked

Fake edit lmao yep

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/V0hXQZJ.gifv

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
EVERYONE RUN IT'S A BUNCH OF SLOW MOVING THREATS

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Daryl is a Rogue now dual wielding like a boss hell yeah

loving lol at the log strategy

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Well gently caress using the axe to cut the rope, I'm just gonna Man With No Name this poo poo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Daryl stop beating up the obvious traitor because Reasons

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Only Carol can stop Daryl.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
Hey guys, let's put the giant rear end in a top hat Savior in charge of a critical component of our plan

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

ElectricSheep posted:

Well gently caress using the axe to cut the rope, I'm just gonna Man With No Name this poo poo

Hey those logs were a whole like 20 feet away makes perfect sense to waste the bullets!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Glad to see we get confirmation that Gabriel does indeed gently caress.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I think she just gave Gabriel a trip to the Up Up.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
Sex with a crazy person doesn't count when they're both crazy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Okay but for real why is Gabriel still on the show, who likes him

"I'm Episcopalian, not Catholic". Lmao okay that's a good pickup line

Oh god drat "I'm supposed to be on watch" so he's gonna gently caress up yet again by letting someone sneak by while they bone down

This show exists on stupid decisions (see: let's give the walkie talkie to the rear end in a top hat instead of Literally Anyone Else)

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
loving lol Negan is Rick's best friend

AGAIN WITH THE HELICOPTER TEASE

So who ambushed rear end in a top hat at the end

precision fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 15, 2018

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Aw poo poo, this is how I find out the season already started :negative: I used to not miss any episodes live

I didn't hate last season but it was a noticeable downgrade

spoiler
https://i.imgur.com/FnIZ4et.jpg

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

precision posted:

loving lol at the log strategy

Z Nation as gently caress

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I really liked this episode. The survivors were well prepared for walkers but they were outmaneuvered and caught off guard only because Whisperers are already on the scene, no? That also explains the final scene, the Savior jerk thought he saw a walker, saw a human, and got slashed.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

precision posted:

So who ambushed rear end in a top hat at the end

Most likely the brand spankin' new antagonists for this season.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

LadyPictureShow posted:

Most likely the brand spankin' new antagonists for this season.

That's what I thought but the way it was done, they made it seem like he specifically recognized the person. So probably just poorly made.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Starring Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson as Beta

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

whats up with the helicopter

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

precision posted:

That's what I thought but the way it was done, they made it seem like he specifically recognized the person. So probably just poorly made.

Yeah it's pretty much pointless to speculate considering how random the editing can be.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
that was a decent episode of amc's the walking dead

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
This is like the 12th episode considered 'a new beginning'

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
So bets on how Negan gets free?

Doubt he'll pull some kind of magical escape though with this show you never know. He'll probably just get let out by someone sympathetic.

Outside option: "He's the only way we can deal with $THREAT, we have to let him out!"

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

precision posted:

Likely option: Gabriel forgets to lock the door after giving him a meal or something.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

precision posted:

It was a Whisperer wearing the skin of one of those disappeared AWOL Saviors.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

LadyPictureShow posted:

Likely option: Gabriel forgets to lock the door after giving him a meal or something.

Lmao

And also yeah probably

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gabriel, "Man I'm on watch tonight"
Lady, "But aren't your eyes all sorts of hosed up?"
Gabriel, "Yea, but I can hear them frogs loving"

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

precision posted:

One of Rick's fuckups somehow makes some no-name guard sympathetic to Negan and right after he opens the door Negan kills him and leaves.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Gabriel, "Man I'm on watch tonight"
Lady, "But aren't your eyes all sorts of hosed up?"
Gabriel, "Yea, but I can hear them frogs loving"

Lmao that didn't even occur to me but yeah, let's put the one eyed guy on night watch

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Sometimes I wish Zombies would happen in real life so it could be easily dealt with in like a week so zombie media can't get away with making everyone so incompetent. Since the audience will now have first hand experience at not being idiot neanderthals, which would mean shows like TWD couldn't operate as they do lest the audience lose suspension of disbelief.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
I've only seen some clips of episode 2, since it's going to air here later tonight, but man...

I can't stand that Hunchback Gamer dude. The milquetoast "diplomatic" saviour who they had in the Hilltop prison who always tried to sound reasonable and give out hot tips to Rick and friends to gain some sympathy points. I don't know what it is but I just hate his guts.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

galagazombie posted:

Sometimes I wish Zombies would happen in real life so it could be easily dealt with in like a week so zombie media can't get away with making everyone so incompetent. Since the audience will now have first hand experience at not being idiot neanderthals, which would mean shows like TWD couldn't operate as they do lest the audience lose suspension of disbelief.

Maybe the government in TWD universe was really, really incompetent? Wait...

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I thought we decided the zombie virus makes everyone dumber over time

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
It weakens skulls, shaves off around 80 IQ points, and preserves gasoline. Does a lot, this virus, does.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
What the gently caress was the point of make the stock gay guy lose his arm?

He barely exists in the show as is and now all the 10 seconds of screen-time he will get this season will be with him hiding his other arm inside a loose t-shirt. Over the past 4 seasons he has been on screen for like 30 minutes total, mostly falling over in the woods while starving to death. I guess he has it better than his dead boyfriend who phased out of existence between them eating spaghetti with Darl and him dying in the "war" 3 seasons later.

I also like the contrast of them slaughtering these zombies at the lumber site vs. them cowering in fear, running away in terror in the "kid asks horse to kill him" scene from the last episode.

What do you think the show would be like if the writers didn't bend over backwards to manufacture problems for our brave heroes?

It'd probably be like that Lynch episode: good.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Gortarius posted:

What the gently caress was the point of make the stock gay guy lose his arm?

He got on his high-horse bragging about his enjoyment of picking a baby up with both arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm starting the new ep while lifting wish me luck