Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

"That division is sitting out there *waiting* for you to win it! Are you going to win it? ... Are you man enough to win it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elrnAl6ygeM&t=280s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Oregon's loss was one of the crazier things I've seen this season.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

would be extremely northwestern to get some impossible bullshit wins against wisconsin and iowa in overtime and then lose the division by getting boatraced at home by illinois

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So not that this should be any surprise considering the demographics of most folks who would actually pay for a college football message board like Rivals, but a lot of the posters on the UGA Rivals board are really clutching their pearls about Neck being sung. There is a lot of talk about LSU fans being classless, trash, THINK OF THE CHILDREN, gonna email the university president, I know a big time booster... you get the drill. Personally if we didn’t want to be told to suck that Dinger dick (bitch) we should have blown LSU out and called it a day.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Pakled posted:

Please don't steal my amazing NCAA 14 strats

It's a legit strat. The last time I remember playing NCAA 14 I took Idaho to the national title game having ran the ball every play the entire season, literally 0 pass attempts. Naturally, on a 3rd and goal in the title game I dialed up the play action pass, surely there had never been a better set up to this than literally hundreds of consecutive run plays.

It was a pick six and I lost

NEVER AGAIN

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

So not that this should be any surprise considering the demographics of most folks who would actually pay for a college football message board like Rivals, but a lot of the posters on the UGA Rivals board are really clutching their pearls about Neck being sung. There is a lot of talk about LSU fans being classless, trash, THINK OF THE CHILDREN, gonna email the university president, I know a big time booster... you get the drill. Personally if we didn’t want to be told to suck that Dinger dick (bitch) we should have blown LSU out and called it a day.

Just reply SUCKTHATTIGAHDICKBITCH to all of em. Ad nauseam.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

It's a legit strat. The last time I remember playing NCAA 14 I took Idaho to the national title game having ran the ball every play the entire season, literally 0 pass attempts. Naturally, on a 3rd and goal in the title game I dialed up the play action pass, surely there had never been a better set up to this than literally hundreds of consecutive run plays.

NEVER AGAIN

It was always borderline impossible to pull off a play action pass without your QB getting demolished before the passing icons even came up anyway

lazy old sun
Feb 12, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

If you pluck any of our doughy asses off the street and have us line up under center, would we do worse?

Reminds me of this

https://www.si.com/nfl/2014/12/01/zero-lions-si-60-george-plimpton-detroit-quarterback

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

KKKLIP ART posted:

If they really cared about their children they wouldn’t have let them watch that graphic abortion.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I said this last year and I know this isn't the thread for it but holy poo poo I love Desmond King

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Marquis de Pyro posted:

NEVER AGAIN

run the got dang ball

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.

Raku posted:

run the got dang ball

Pawl Finebaum NCAA Football 2063: MechaSaban’s zombie march

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
supposedly Tua had to have his knee scoped and will miss 2-3 weeks.

we might have to play LSU with Jalen, hoo boy

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Scionix posted:

Go meteor

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Henchman of Santa posted:

They’ve been a top 3 team in the Sun Belt for like 5 years

Ah, that's exactly when I moved out of NC and stopped hearing about App State.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

a neat cape posted:

I said this last year and I know this isn't the thread for it but holy poo poo I love Desmond King

He rules

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1051547927351422976

draft every Iowa DB

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

I know it's been said a few times already but it is super awesome that Gameday is going to Pullman this week. Wazzu fans/Pullman residents deserve this and are probably going to have an insane energy.

It might almost be worth waking up super early to see Gameday on the West Coast.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Scionix posted:

Oh no your other national championship winning quarterback might have to start.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
https://www.ajc.com/blog/further-review/tech-can-beat-duke-football-what-left/xaL40gnETelMZ9bVFFYNbI/

Duke football is back baby

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

KKKLIP ART posted:

Oh no your other national championship winning quarterback might have to start.

Tough times for Bama fans.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Scionix posted:

Oh no 'bama might only win by 30 instead of 33.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Zerilan posted:

Oh no 'bama might only win by 30 instead of 33.

Jalen has never like, thrown a completion against LSU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

scort frost has to win one sometime baby

Raku posted:

Jalen has never like, thrown a completion against LSU

it’ll be fine even if bama sonehow drops this one they’re still in the playoff picture

yaw yaw yaw inevitability

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

KKKLIP ART posted:

I was in the stands 14 years ago when UGA wiped the floor with LSU and during the Spell Georgia Cheer, "O" was replaced with "Saban's mom is a ho."

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Declan MacManus posted:

scort frost has to win one sometime baby

it’ll be fine even if bama sonehow drops this one they’re still in the playoff picture

yaw yaw yaw inevitability

It's against the NCAA bylaws to have a playoff without Alabama.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

https://news.adidas.com/us/latest-n...25-f71821ec09c8

This is completely my poo poo.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Good news everyone Tua did not have his knee scoped and is instead playing with lots of pain

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Scionix posted:

Feleipe Franks QB'd the winning team in Florida-LSU.

FouRPlaY
May 5, 2010

:stare: I don't think I've wanted anything more in my life.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Hokies are lucky maybe could be good later garbage and the Vols are umm less garbage after a bye week, but I think it's more that Auburn is sinking to trash levels than the Vols are rising up above the sewer.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Iowa's punter is not listed on the Big Ten leaderboard for punting average because Iowa has not punted enough for him to qualify yet what the gently caress has happened to my team

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

MourningView posted:

Iowa's punter is not listed on the Big Ten leaderboard for punting average because Iowa has not punted enough for him to qualify yet what the gently caress has happened to my team

when you think about it a punt is just like a guaranteed deep ball that is picked off

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Whatever happened to quick kicks? A lost art.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Hokies are lucky maybe could be good later garbage and the Vols are umm less garbage after a bye week, but I think it's more that Auburn is sinking to trash levels than the Vols are rising up above the sewer.

what would you do if UVA won the coastal this year?

because all of the teams in the coastal are trash

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

wa27 posted:

Whatever happened to quick kicks? A lost art.

We had some last year and the year before. Stanley and Beathard were/are both very good at hitting the coffin corner. Beathard set up at least one safety by pinning the opponent at the 1 in what may have been the most Kirk Ferentz sequence of all time

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

That movie sucks.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Dilber posted:

what would you do if UVA won the coastal this year?

because all of the teams in the coastal are trash

I refuse to entertain the notion that this is the year we lose to UVA. I totally buy they could win the division because we lose to enough other teams, due to the as noted conceit that the coastal is a collection of whatever trash.

End of the day this is a bright spot for UVA fans they should enjoy, because it won't last while Mendenhall is recruiting FCS level players to the program, he's getting by on some JUCO QB help and what London left over.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Oct 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I refuse to entertain the notion that this is the year we lose to UVA. I totally buy they could win the division because we lose to enough other teams.

End of the day this is a bright spot for UVA fans they should enjoy, because it won't last while Mendenhall is recruiting FCS level players to the program, he's getting by on some JUCO QB help and what London left over.

Yeah, it's more the second part.

Miami fans are crowdsourcing banners again for Richt. I think my personal favorite is :

"Hire an OC. These banners only get worse. -Al"

• Locked thread