Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm beginning to think that having a cannon for an arm and having the fastest receiver in the league might be a good combination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

gently caress the Titans, a single FG or extra point from Succup would have won me a game but I got a big ol' 0 in my kicker slot

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Ghost had a hell of a night

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

mastershakeman posted:

Ghost had a hell of a night

Me, earlier: "Well, 20 by White and like 10 by Gost would probably win it for me."

Me, later: "So White didn't do a lot but.... wait, Gostkowski got how much? :aaaaa:

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Me, later: "So White didn't do a lot but.... wait, Gostkowski got how much? :aaaaa:

I thought I had this week rapped up and then Gostkowski and Mahomes poo poo on me. Now I need 29 from Adams and one of Breida/Morris. I actually hope Breida just doesn't play tomorrow making my decision easy.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

Fentry posted:

I'm beginning to think that having a cannon for an arm and having the fastest receiver in the league might be a good combination

I remember emphatically making this point before the season started when trying to make the argument that no, Amari Cooper would not outscore Hill this year. LOL how naive we were.

*pats self on back, pushes glasses up on nose, leans back into comfy armchair.*

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Checking in to sing the praises of the Chosen One, Patrick Mahomes, and his dashing acolyte Tyreek Hill for their outstanding effort, particularly on that loving dagger of a touchdown that completed my 60 point down, two players remaining comeback and won me my game. Praise be to them indeed.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Oct 15, 2018

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

The only thing better than losing with the 2nd highest score of the week is losing with the 2nd highest score of the year.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

smoothitron posted:

The only thing better than losing with the 2nd highest score of the week is losing with the 2nd highest score of the year.
You should be like me, winning with the second lowest score of the week :smug:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Up 19 with my Davante Adams, Alf, and Packers D against their Rodgers, Aaron Jones, and Crosby. Should be able to hold out, but far from a sure thing. Hopefully Adams gets all the Rodgers targets and Breida sits out.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Opponent is starting cobb. I scooped mvs. Fingers crossed he gets too busy to check in the next hour.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Just need Adams to outscore Garcon by 3 tonight. God I hope Sherman has a cramp or something non-serious

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
In my cripple fight matchup for bottom of the league teams, I'm up 14 with Alf Morris vs his davante + Graham

Total tossup imo

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I've miraculously pulled out a win despite my opponent's Alex Collins, Crabtree and Gurley all having season high scores and have nothing going on tonight. I just want to wish all of you luck and let you know I hope you win. Even those of you who are against other goons.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Just want to point out this week I started Alf Morris, Powell and Smallwood because I thought all 3 of their timeshares were gonna have the other guy out

Of course I had to bench dalvin cook at the last second because he was rthe only of all those to sit

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I can still win if Kittle scores 45!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I think Morris isn't even playing, some guy named mostert is getting his carries

Fun way to lose

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

So is Breida out already? Usually he at least makes it to the half.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
He literally just carried the football

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

mastershakeman posted:

I think Morris isn't even playing, some guy named mostert is getting his carries

Fun way to lose

He seems to be the short yardage guy. Welp.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has exactly enough points to win it for me. Let's get a few more so I don't lose to stat corrections.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Needed 29 from Breida and Adams in .5ppr. Got 30.2 out of Adams alone. Sometimes fantasy is good and fun.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Had my first loss of the season in Goontier because I started the healthy Alf Morris over the up until yesterday doubtful to play Matt Breida. Sometimes fantasy really sucks balls.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Hey DJ , let’s do this tonight!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

It's Larry Fitzgerald's week

To sit on my bench again and do nothing and then get dropped.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

I flexed Royce this week, let's do this :ohdear:

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Oh good a pick on your first pass Rosen

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tiptoes poppin bottles rn

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Welp. I decided that rather than use the Broncos I would use Chicago and use the other space to stash Duke Johnson.

Looks like that was already a mistake.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

on the bored wop posted:

I flexed Royce this week, let's do this :ohdear:

Already regretting.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

This is a perfect game flow for Royce, you guys need to wait and see

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I am glad to see that the best receiver on the Broncos is finally getting recognized.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tiptoes posted:

I am glad to see that the best receiver on the Broncos is finally getting recognized.

He threw a hell of a TD :D

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hahaha Welp.

I regret nothing.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

My opponent has the Broncos D and I want to die.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Wow really Rosen

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Quiet Feet posted:

My opponent has the Broncos D and I want to die.

I dropped them because I didn't want to stash two.

I am dumb and bad.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Yup, playing against Denver in a league. At least I’m 5-1 there and can eat this loss.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I was debating Denver D vs AZ D earlier and chose completely wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

coronaball posted:

I was debating Denver D vs AZ D earlier and chose completely wrong!

Oh hey, I'm also up against Sanders this week! :shepface:

Yeah, so my opponent has 50 points through 1 quarter of football. Wonder who I'm up against next week?