Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

VietCampo posted:

:siren:Freeman to IR:siren:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk

Luckily I have Coleman (and Ito) in the one league where I'm really hurting but this sucks.

kimcicle posted:

Who would you drop for 4NET:
T. Cohen
T. Coleman
A. Ekeler

Reports are saying he will be back before the bye week for the Jags so I want to get him on my roster before people realize he's available. My other RBs are M. Lynch and Shady McCoy.

Do you have any WR's you could drop? Or maybe pull the old drop a kicker/DST and give yourself a few extra days to figure it out or make a trade. All of those backs seems like they have trade value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

DeepDickPizza posted:

Do you have any WR's you could drop? Or maybe pull the old drop a kicker/DST and give yourself a few extra days to figure it out or make a trade. All of those backs seems like they have trade value.

WRs:
D. Hopkins
D. Baldwin
R. Woods
A. Robinson
C. Ridley

If I drop a WR it would probably be Ridley.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

kimcicle posted:

WRs:
D. Hopkins
D. Baldwin
R. Woods
A. Robinson
C. Ridley

Don't do that. Drop Ekeler.

e:

Or out of that lot, Baldwin imo

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Oct 16, 2018

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I drafted David Johnson, Dalvin Cook, Devonta Freeman, Doug Baldwin, and McKinnon with my first 5 picks. My team is stackkkkked. Suck it, nerds.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

kimcicle posted:

WRs:
D. Hopkins
D. Baldwin
R. Woods
A. Robinson
C. Ridley

Drop Ekeler

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

89 posted:

I drafted David Johnson, Dalvin Cook, Devonta Freeman, Doug Baldwin, and McKinnon with my first 5 picks. My team is stackkkkked. Suck it, nerds.

Oh my

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

89 posted:

All these guys were traded off your team 20 minutes after the draft ended what's the problem

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

89 posted:

lmao all year

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
I was offered James White and Julian Edelman for my James Conner.

My RBs: Conner, Howard, Peterson, Ekeler
My WRs: AB84, Hilton, Landry, A.Robinson, Corey Davis

Im currently 5-1, but between Howard being garbage, Bell coming back and Hilton being dead, the future of this team doesnt look good.

Should I make this trade?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

If you can afford to gamble on Conner, he could end up not losing anything to Bell. I mean, who knows what's going to happen there? I traded him for Dalvin Cook the other day and then started seeing all the reports about how Bell still hasn't shown up and nobody knows what he's doing and got seller's remorse.

If you don't wanna gamble on Conner then it depends if that's PPR.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

If you can afford to gamble on Conner, he could end up not losing anything to Bell. I mean, who knows what's going to happen there? I traded him for Dalvin Cook the other day and then started seeing all the reports about how Bell still hasn't shown up and nobody knows what he's doing and got seller's remorse.

If you don't wanna gamble on Conner then it depends if that's PPR.

not ppr

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Guy in my league (.5 PPR Yahoo) is toast, he offered the following:

Kareem Hunt
12th round pick

He wants:

Buck Allen
3rd round pick

My team:

Drew Brees
Michael Thomas
Tyreek Hill
Robert Woods
Melvin Gordon III
Philip Lindsay
Zach Ertz
Chris Godwin
Mohamed Sanu
Nelson Agholor

I don't really need him right now, but it would be great insurance down the stretch. Probably worth a 3rd for next year.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Can I drop Dion Lewis yet? What about Keelan Cole? Which is more droppable? (0.5 ppr)

Nov 6, 2002

RCarr posted:

Can I drop Dion Lewis yet? What about Keelan Cole? Which is more droppable? (0.5 ppr)

They're both dropable, but if I had to pick I'd keep Lewis, he's still getting touches and if the Titans weren't so dumb he'd be the pressure outlet for Mariota with that lovely o-line.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Guy in my league (.5 PPR Yahoo) is toast, he offered the following:

Kareem Hunt
12th round pick

He wants:

Buck Allen
3rd round pick

My team:

Drew Brees
Michael Thomas
Tyreek Hill
Robert Woods
Melvin Gordon III
Philip Lindsay
Zach Ertz
Chris Godwin
Mohamed Sanu
Nelson Agholor

I don't really need him right now, but it would be great insurance down the stretch. Probably worth a 3rd for next year.

Is this dynasty? Because unless I'm missing something, that's a mash. Or can you trade picks next year in redraft? I'm definitely missing something here.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Yeah take that.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

RCarr posted:

I'm dropping Lewis in my money league. I've been sitting on him for too long and I want nothing to do with that Titans offense.

Nov 6, 2002

Sataere posted:

Is this dynasty? Because unless I'm missing something, that's a mash. Or can you trade picks next year in redraft? I'm definitely missing something here.

Not dynasty or keeper. Picks can be drafted in draft.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

I've never felt this good about my football teams before, I usually suck at fantasy football (I'm more of a baseball guy).

I'm in the top 4 in all 7 of my leagues.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Id say go for it. 2 RB1s and WR1s is pretty powerful, obviously.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Oh, well then the question is how likely are you to win this year. Because Hunt is a significant upgrade over Lindsay as an RB2 and if there's money involved, I'd be all for it.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Currently 0-6 where my first 5 picks were David Johnson, Keenan Allen, Jordan Howard, TY Hilton, and Amari Cooper. In a redraft 1PPR league should I drop Howard and/or Cooper and try to build up with some combination of Cohen/Gabriel/Golladay/Sanu?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Maybe try to trade whatever you can?

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Maybe try to trade whatever you can?

I've tried; it's a trade-averse 8 person work league, so everyone else is either sitting pretty solid or don't want what I've got.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
8 team league? Yeah you're hosed.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Thinking about offering DJ and Kerryon for Kamara. Would leave me with just Kamara and Dion Lewis until Dalvin Cook comes back. Kamara owner literally has no RB2 with Ajayi and Freeman now on IR and the waiver is barren.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

freeman posted:

Thinking about offering DJ and Kerryon for Kamara. Would leave me with just Kamara and Dion Lewis until Dalvin Cook comes back. Kamara owner literally has no RB2 with Ajayi and Freeman now on IR and the waiver is barren.

Doubt it's accepted, but didn't hurt to try

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Cotton Candidasis posted:

Currently 0-6 where my first 5 picks were David Johnson, Keenan Allen, Jordan Howard, TY Hilton, and Amari Cooper. In a redraft 1PPR league should I drop Howard and/or Cooper and try to build up with some combination of Cohen/Gabriel/Golladay/Sanu?

Just stop paying attention to that league

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

freeman posted:

Why would anyone trade Kamara for DJ and Kerryon?? :psyduck:

I’d rather pick up and play a waiver RB2 than trade Kamara for peanuts.

Try sending a realistic trade offer.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
DJ/Kerryon for Kamara isn't outside the realm of possibilities of things that will be traded. Kamara owner could be scared of Ingram & could believe that DJ will turn it around. Kerryon is a potential league winner down the stretch. Trade ain't that crazy.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Is Mostert worth anything?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ben Nevis posted:

Is Mostert worth anything?

a big ol bag of peanuts. This is his fourth year and like 2/3 of his career carries have been in the last two games. He's a special teams guy.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Spoeank posted:

a big ol bag of peanuts. This is his fourth year and like 2/3 of his career carries have been in the last two games. He's a special teams guy.

Would that make Alfred Morris worth a bag of shelled peanuts but they are all empty?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm straight up dropping Alfred Morris.

gently caress this poo poo.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

piratepilates posted:

:cripes: why did i put my faith in jarvis landry, sony michel will probably end up getting like 30 points now on my bench

Inspector 34 posted:

I've got both of them starting so I loving hope you're right!

I hope it worked out well for you, I would have won by 2 points if I started michel instead of landry

even with my opponent having 11 sacks with the ravens, and a kicker going 16 points, I would have won with michel

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Ended up winning by 4!

Would have won by more but by Monday his whole team had played and I only had Crosby left so I benched him in case his yips continued.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

RCarr posted:

Why would anyone trade Kamara for DJ and Kerryon?? :psyduck:

I’d rather pick up and play a waiver RB2 than trade Kamara for peanuts.

Try sending a realistic trade offer.

I might just wait through this week given the matchups. He has good receivers already so any better of an offer would require me to downgrade Davante Adams which I just don't want to do.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I've been using Brees but picked up Winston. Wondering if I should just go with him from now on and try to trade Brees since I REALLY need an RB. What type of RB could I expect tier-wise for him?

My RBs: Fournette, Freeman, Ingram, Hines, Henry, Allen

I only even have two WRs (Thielen, JuJu) so need to flex an RB.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

KingKapalone posted:

I've been using Brees but picked up Winston. Wondering if I should just go with him from now on and try to trade Brees since I REALLY need an RB. What type of RB could I expect tier-wise for him?

My RBs: Fournette, Freeman, Ingram, Hines, Henry, Allen

I only even have two WRs (Thielen, JuJu) so need to flex an RB.

It's REALLY hard to trade a QB for any position player since there are usually a bunch of decent streaming options at any given time. You could try including Brees to sweeten a deal as part of a two for one, but I personally wouldn't one-for-one anything more than my 4th or 5th RB for any QB, and that's only if I'm deep there, my drafted QB is dead, and the waiver wire is bare. Which Freeman is that? And how many RB/WR/flex do you have to start? Any reason you're not looking for a WR since you're so thin at that position?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I’m not sure why, but people keep dropping Njoku in leagues that I’m in, I’m already stashing him in 2 leagues that I’m rolling with Ebron currently.

I’m not a fan of having 2 TEs, but since Mayfield took over, he’s had like 32 targets in 3 games and is facing the worst pass defense in the league this week.

I just don’t know if I wanna drop anyone in this league for him.

1 PPR my bench is Dalvin Cook, Alex Collins, Mohammed Sanu, Corey Clement, and Nyheim Hines.

Should I drop Hines? He took a huge step back with Mack back in the rotation. Sanu is banged up but he’s my only bench WR