Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

The Milkman posted:

I don’t think I’d ever seen this trailer for the 64DD version before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFUu0u6Hk4k

N64 version of the weird battle backgrounds... :sigh: what could have been...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I bougt a copy of super famicom yoshi usland since its only 5 bux on ebay instead of like 30 for the English version amd played it on my analouge super nt mini.

Couple thoughts

1. Why no gold balls yoshi that lets to the wnd of the level after i get hit once? What gives?
2. I like the world 3 frogs but no dabbing? Why ?

4. No savestates or hacks available that give me infinite items (complaint kibd of related to number1)

Overall this pales in comparison to recent nintendo smash successes like zelda 1 enhanced switch edition. Truely sad.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

b_d posted:

N64 version of the weird battle backgrounds... :sigh: what could have been...

probably wouldve looked a lot like some attacks in pokemon stadium

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mysterious loyall X posted:

I bougt a copy of super famicom yoshi usland since its only 5 bux on ebay instead of like 30 for the English version amd played it on my analouge super nt mini.

Couple thoughts

1. Why no gold balls yoshi that lets to the wnd of the level after i get hit once? What gives?

4. No savestates or hacks available that give me infinite items (complaint kibd of related to number1)

Overall this pales in comparison to recent nintendo smash successes like zelda 1 enhanced switch edition. Truely sad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Couple thoughts

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Im late to the mother 3 talk but another chabge i loved was that defending makes the rolling counter go slower whcih goves you a reason to do it anywau mother 3 owns

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Couple thoughts

You're unwell.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

goferchan posted:

I hate the character design in Rayman games

Fuk j00!! :blastu: :blastu:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

ArfJason posted:

When someone says they hate the Rayman character designs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Couple thoughts

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Anyone playing Starlink?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Over There posted:

Anyone playing Starlink?

Lunatics

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Over There posted:

Anyone playing Starlink?

planning on buying it for $1 on clearance two years from now for the arwing toy and maybe launching it once

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope Slippy dabs and Wolf makes a Ligma joke.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

ArfJason posted:

They’re ugly tho

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

thinking about buying an ubisoft game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/bobservo/status/1052583745184653315

i didnt realize its been so long

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

You're unwell.

I wasnt one of the 300 MILLENNIAL c-words who fell over themselves in this very thread to say zeldo is too hard thank you based shiggy for giving me the infinite health hack only 60 dollars per year

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Over There posted:

Anyone playing Starlink?

i think it's finally time for us all to admit it: star fox 64 was the only good star fox game and, hell, even the port of it was bad because the voice actors grew up and re recorded their lines.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

RIP star fox, who died twenty years ago.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

i think it's finally time for us all to admit it: star fox 64 was the only good star fox game and, hell, even the port of it was bad because the voice actors grew up and re recorded their lines.

The 3ds version of starfox was finw iirc possibly better than n64

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's too bad his dad wasn't here to see him fail.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Starlink isn't a star fox game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The 3ds version of starfox was finw iirc possibly better than n64

i remember it being good but the 3ds controls for action games arent ideal

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm going to try it out tonight.

Not buying the toy though.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm sure Nintendo didn't include this anywhere with the switch version, but this came with the game on NES

Good luck op

thanks for this, i just put every god drat zelda on my wii u (except the gb ones which are on 3ds)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

snes star fox was and still is good. you don’t need frames to have a good time blasting triangles in windows space screensaver.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Starfox is so miserable lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ArfJason posted:

Starfox is so miserable lol
Sorry to hear that Mr. Starfox.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

b_d posted:

snes star fox was and still is good. you don’t need frames to have a good time blasting triangles in windows space screensaver.

It stinks. I mean i guess if youre comparing it to console ports of space harrier or afterburner from the same era its fine but playibg it at 10fps is stupid when u can play space harrier perfectly reproduced by m2 or easily emulate panzer dragoon or whatever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

7-8 is kicking my rear end.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1052734361806618624?s=21

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

7-8 is kicking my rear end.

now you know why 6 is afraid of 7

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Nintendo keep winning

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

It stinks. I mean i guess if youre comparing it to console ports of space harrier or afterburner from the same era its fine but playibg it at 10fps is stupid when u can play space harrier perfectly reproduced by m2 or easily emulate panzer dragoon or whatever.

It's such a mindfuck seeing the game run at a full 60 fps in the Wario Ware game for the Wii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEwJHpEprIw

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Couple thoughts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The smooth moves tutorial voice is so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VxOlIbGVTw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Oh hells yeah. It reminded me of the You Don't Know Jack guy at the time

There's never been a bad Wario Ware game. My favorite is the one for GBA with the gyroscope but sadly I gave it to a friend and now it's expensive on ebay