Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Allison went full id last chapter. Wonder if this one will be the pendulum swinging too far back the other way. A lot of her success seems to come from not knowing what she's doing and just doing it. She'll never beat SD with just technique and training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

holy gently caress

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This is what happens when you bring a knife to a fistfight

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I wonder if Friday's panel is going to be her fighting the rest of the room or "You just punched someone through the loving ceiling, the guy you are looking for is in the back room."

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Xand_Man posted:

I wonder if Friday's panel is going to be her fighting the rest of the room or "You just punched someone through the loving ceiling, the guy you are looking for is in the back room was in the room above us but probably just got killed by shrapnel."

FTFY

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Xand_Man posted:

I wonder if Friday's panel is going to be her fighting the rest of the room or "You just punched someone through the loving ceiling, the guy you are looking for is in the back room."

Both. They're saying that, but she's punching not listening.

Re Empty Palms, do angels have meridians? They don't have internal organs AFAIK.

The Lone Badger fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Oct 17, 2018

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

You’ve figured out why the alignment is miraculous.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Dr Subterfuge posted:

There's no way that colosseum planet is going to last the tournament. They never do

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

One of the suns is going to eat it.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Chekov’s Sun.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Lmao Allison has never used it in combat before, look at the way she’s shaking in the first panel. She’s probably absconded from training.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Demiurge4 posted:

Lmao Allison has never used it in combat before, look at the way she’s shaking in the first panel. She’s probably absconded from training.

not bad for a first attempt in that case. if Throne wasnt a disk youd need to factor in the Coriolis effect to figure out where that dude is landing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Demiurge4 posted:

look at the way she’s shaking in the first panel.

She's moving forward and bringing her arms up.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

pseudorandom name posted:

One of the sons is going to eat it.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Demiurge4 posted:

Nah, she saved the meat bun vendor from a gang.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
That was a pretty fantastic panel for the dynamic poses. Also a cool scene.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
I hope various guildies will continue to appreciate how hard their asses are being kicked as this plays out.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

falcon punch

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Synthbuttrange posted:

Allison also hosed up, you use your supermoves at the end of the fight, not the start!

It's almost always best to burn your cooldowns at the start of the fight. They'll be back up in time for the execute phase.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kai Tave posted:

lol that's actually what's gonna happen, Allison's gonna watch Sol Dave use some ki rata supermove and then try to do it herself without the necessary centuries of training and completely gently caress the entire arena up in the process.

solomon david annihilates the arena every time he uses ki rata to finish off a challenger. its kinda like going to a dethklok concert, you dont book a flight back

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
One Punch Ma'am.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

This whole page is the best thing I've ever seen, excluding all the other pages in this comic that are the best I've ever seen

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
So, basically, Empty Palms is what happens when someone sees Bruce Lee's One Inch Punch, and decides that only using the technique over small distances is for chumps.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

PMush Perfect posted:

So, basically, Empty Palms is what happens when someone sees Bruce Lee's One Inch Punch, and decides that only using the technique over small distances is for chumps.

And then they get so into they figure "why stop at hand-to-hand?"

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Chekov’s Sun.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Also the 108 Pursuers are definitely going to get involved in the tournament.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Also the 108 Pursuers are definitely going to get involved in the tournament.

They'll bust in Kool-aid style for an all-out brawl, but wind up getting stuck entering the tournament. Because Solomon-David smugs wills it.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I want some flashbacks of what the pursuers have been doing this whole time.

I love those guys.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

learning to make noodles.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Drinking tea.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Staring at each other uncomfortably during cross-void travel

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I'm imagining a series of three-men-and-a-baby hijinks where they have to deal with Hrotomos' dirty diaper and quest for a suitable teething aid before they can catch up to Alison.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Ashcans posted:

I'm imagining a series of three-men-and-a-baby hijinks where they have to deal with Hrotomos' dirty diaper and quest for a suitable teething aid before they can catch up to Alison.

Operant if you are reading this please have Hrotomos chewing frantically on a tire in a future comic

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Ashcans posted:

he's got that poor poor birdman

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

he's got that poor poor birdman

He isn't going to chew on the birdman, he's going to hug him and pet him and squeeze him and call him george!

White Coke
May 29, 2015
After Maya teaches her how to use a sword Allison will somehow incorporate it into Empty Palm, a style so weaponless it's right there in the name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

White Coke posted:

After Maya teaches her how to use a sword Allison will somehow incorporate it into Empty Palm, a style so weaponless it's right there in the name.

Maya's sword doesn't even have a blade, why should it need a handle?