Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
What!? Kids love our grape juice!

- Welch’s new mascot, “The Child Grapist”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
No one is staying at the large home I converted into a hotel

Owner: Charles' Mansion

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
"You'll be running for the lifeboats, as our anime deals have never sunk so low at TitPanic!"

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"Overalls Will Set You Free" - Ausch-Kosh B' Goshwitz

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Bombadilillo posted:

"I'm just a huge skyrim fan "

Owner - Wounded Knee Physical Therapy

Obligatory:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Besesoth posted:

Obligatory:

:wtc:

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve read about hundreds of battles like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The accounts were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this Skyrim reference made me stop and evaluate. Putting it in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

burexas.irom posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve read about hundreds of battles like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The accounts were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this Skyrim reference made me stop and evaluate. Putting it in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

v cursed to even reference that image

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

[bad post removed]
["wish all your posts were removed" - trig, probably]

ChickenOfTomorrow has a new favorite as of 23:16 on Oct 18, 2018

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

burexas.irom posted:

I loving hate that I recognize this reference.

AmmoniumAcetate
Sep 23, 2003
Don't mess with Earth

Besesoth posted:

Obligatory:

Some people are not Americans. Who am I kidding though, this guy almost certainly is.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

AmmoniumAcetate posted:

Some people are not Americans. Who am I kidding though, this guy almost certainly is.

I'm pretty sure most non-americans have access to google

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Besesoth posted:

Obligatory:

Todd Howard's done it again

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Most people, regardless of national origin, are aware of the linear progression of time. Neither an event that occurred in 1890, nor the famous book about it that came out in 1970, are likely to be references to a video game released in 2011.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

"All I wanted to do was open a kiosk devoted to exporting Toblerone!"

Owner - The Triangle Trade.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
"I don't know why these haters are so riled up about an outdoor sports and athletics goods store"

Owner - The Kill 'N' Fields

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
"We will never change the name of the team."

-Daniel Snyder, owner, Washington Redskins Football Club

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
"You can forget about it for as long as you like but it'll still stay fresh!"

- Owner, Armenian Genial Cider

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

edit: curse you ^

Dagen H posted:

This is it, goons. Go no further. Below this post is not a place of honor.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
"I'm going to have to call my practice 'A+ Family Law' or something" - Jim Crow, attorney

OBR
Apr 9, 2009
Make your driveway asphalt last forever with Re-tarred Strength©!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1033506727352782849

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
"Why is everyone being so mean and boycotting my engagement and bridal store?"

Owner, The Modest Proposal

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

"No one is buying my hats!" - Owner, M'lady

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dagen H posted:

Hahaha! It's funny cause it's true.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
*posts a poo poo load of slurs* guys it's ironic so it's ok, also I just got here from 2002

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

guys I'm so offended

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
e: oops

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Careful guys, wouldn't want to make fun of ignorant racists with irony on the Something Awful forums

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

"I just don't get why people are so hung up about this. I'm simply trying to share my love of craft beer and hiking to everyone."

- Owner of "The Trail of Beers"

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

"I just wanted to do a Chinese remake of a classic American game show,"

- Producer, Tiananmen Squares

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

zakharov posted:

*posts a poo poo load of slurs* guys it's ironic so it's ok, also I just got here from 2002

Can you link the posts? I think it would be good to report them but I dont want to trudge through these boring jokes to find them myself

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Picnic Princess posted:

Careful guys, wouldn't want to make fun of ignorant racists with irony on the Something Awful forums

Yes irony not something you believe I would never say that unironically haha. Just being ironic over here

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
"We'll kill all your equine!"
- Beater, Dead Horse

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yes irony not something you believe I would never say that unironically haha. Just being ironic over here

I joke about wanting to be murdered on a daily basis. I guess I really want it to happen!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bar Crow posted:

What!? Kids love our grape juice!

- Welch’s new mascot, “The Child Grapist”

I know the grapist is a whitest kids u know reference, but obligatory anyway

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azhais posted:

I know the grapist is a whitest kids u know reference, but obligatory anyway

:randno:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Picnic Princess posted:

I joke about wanting to be murdered on a daily basis. I guess I really want it to happen!

I mean yeah probably. I’m not sure you thought this through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

zakharov posted:

References to historical events count as slurs now, got it.

Alternatively: shut up, nerd.