Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Indy posted:

The US will be overtaken by China, which rises 29 places to 39th in the table.

lmao it's finally going to happen and these retards who were terrified of it are the reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I mean that would be better than keeping troops fighting foreverwar right?

They will never leave the border until death.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MillenPolitics/status/1052398128740085760

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

lol, what is Ted saying about these people saying poo poo about him just recently? They were just joking? I don't live in Tx.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Nobody likes Milhouse Ted Cruz

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Burt Sexual posted:

lol, what is Ted saying about these people saying poo poo about him just recently? They were just joking? I don't live in Tx.

He doesn't have to say or do anything because he's the republican candidate

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

"Yes my wife is in fact ugly, sir. May I have another?"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
lol remember how worried everybody was about Hillary and Saudi Money and now those same people are like "it is okay to commit a murder because the murderer gave us a loooooot of money.... for murder machines...."

hellworld owns

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Indy posted:

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/life-expectancy-forecasts-study-intl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fomni.se%2F&rm=1

The United States will take the biggest drop in ranking of all high-income countries, falling from 43rd in 2016 to 64th by 2040, with an average life expectancy of 79.8.

a life without a baconator a day is not worth living.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:trumppop:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The best political ad is still the one where the guy opens it saying "gently caress the NRA" and the TV stations had to broadcast it uncut in the middle of the day.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

EL BROMANCE posted:

The best political ad is still the one where the guy opens it saying "gently caress the NRA" and the TV stations had to broadcast it uncut in the middle of the day.

The one where the guys sisters and brothers call him out is very good. Nothing beats familial ownage.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I'm also a bit confused about the vitriol Ted Cruz gets. I'm not going to apologize for anything about him but there are worse people in power right now. If I had Trumps entire administration against the wall he isn't the first one I'd shoot.

Is it because of the upcoming election? Nevermind, I think I answered my own question.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EL BROMANCE posted:

lol now I want to find that. There has to be a funniest political add thread here somewhere.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Valko posted:

I'm also a bit confused about the vitriol Ted Cruz gets. I'm not going to apologize for anything about him but there are worse people in power right now.

He's terrible, completely unlikeable. His reputation is deserved.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Burt Sexual posted:

lol now I want to find that. There has to be a funniest political add thread here somewhere.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pat-davis-congress_us_5af5d9a4e4b0e57cd9f943d9

Has the story and the aforementioned ad.

Oscar Wild posted:

The one where the guys sisters and brothers call him out is very good. Nothing beats familial ownage.

It's been such a good year.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Nocheez posted:

He's terrible, completely unlikeable. His reputation is deserved.

yet he’s winning in the polls. huh.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Valko posted:

I'm also a bit confused about the vitriol Ted Cruz gets. I'm not going to apologize for anything about him but there are worse people in power right now. If I had Trumps entire administration against the wall he isn't the first one I'd shoot.

Is it because of the upcoming election? Nevermind, I think I answered my own question.

a few years ago san antonio was working on bipartisan legislation to ban employment discrimination against gays (they formed a compromise by saying churches could still fire gay people, but not regular businesses) and ted cruz flew in from DC to promise he would come back to campaign against anyone who voted for it, because he sucks

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Republicans voting for a total shitbag is not surprising to you, is it?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oscar Wild posted:

i cant imagine how cathartic that must have been for them because imagine hating a sibling so much that you want to go on tv and call them an idiot fuckface and lose them their job

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Valko posted:

It's no lie that anyone who has ever met him said he sucks as a human being. Classmates, roommates, his loving mailman. Anyone who ever interacted with the man, including other republicans, all have nothing but bad things to say about the guy. His own loving daughter hates him and she's like 7

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Tiny Lowtax posted:

forget it Jake, it's Texas

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Tiny Lowtax posted:

That's because Texas is like 5 cool cities and surrounding metro areas surrounded by thousands of square miles of mutant retards

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Valko posted:

ted cruz is a stereotypical lovely politician from being an ugly fat retard with a dicknose, to promising one thing then doing another, to the stupid pandering like saying his daughter's first word was "butter" at the dairy farm or whatever. there's other politicians that are way worse but cruz makes it so easy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bag em and tag em posted:

lol remember how worried everybody was about Hillary and Saudi Money and now those same people are like "it is okay to commit a murder because the murderer gave us a loooooot of money.... for murder machines...."

hellworld owns

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

hellworld owns

Its almost like they were never arguing in good faith or something

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

hellworld owns

Hey, who doesn't take Saudi money?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1052992507225747457

Gotta get those wide frame shots of a "full" arena

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ted Cruz is physically repellant on a basic material level

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/1052641654367313921

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ted Cruz got a country song written about Beto

https://mobile.twitter.com/tedcruz/status/971213906189438976

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

In the 4th largest city in the country with a population of 6.3 million they are moving to a venue that can hold 18,000. I mean I guess yea it makes sense you can fill it up

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Indy posted:

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/life-expectancy-forecasts-study-intl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fomni.se%2F&rm=1

The United States will take the biggest drop in ranking of all high-income countries, falling from 43rd in 2016 to 64th by 2040, with an average life expectancy of 79.8.
america has the best healthcare system in the world
*dies from the flu*

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Power Khan posted:

I'd buy your book for expensive money.

:same:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

way to ruin a perfectly fun song dip poo poo

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCl-HXllGI0

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker
Trump doesn't seem to be a very good president.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Beto should get Hank Williams III to record "All my ex-Senators come from Texas"

I have no idea what HW3 politics are.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Mokbek posted:

Trump is PRESIDENT??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mokbek posted:

I dunno all the fat retards they interviewed in the wall mart parking lot love him