Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Jesus Christ the guy in my 10 man league with gurley, Ingram and kamara also has Chubb and hyde

At least he's trading his ekeler for my Jordy who I don't ever want to start ahakn

Edit:And immediately starting ekeler over Smallwood, Powell and cook who I all hate owning . I wish I could get rid of Alex Collins too

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Boosh! posted:

Fournette, Cook owner checking in.

Fournette and Freeman here.

Woof.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

DariusLikewise posted:

Demaryius Thomas and Leonard Fournette for David Johnson, who says no!

I sent this trade offer this morning and the David Johnson owner said they are interested but need to think about. I should have sent this last night gently caress.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I had to pull the trigger on chubb so I dropped Thompson and I'll test my luck getting Jimmy next week.

Don't Hue this up for me, Hue! :argh:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I own Cook (keeper), Fournette (dynasty) and Freeman each in a different league.

Government
Nov 2, 2004
If my RBs consist of, Mixon, Chubb, Carson, R.Freeman and Ito Smith, should I even bother speculating on either OAK RBs? (Standard 12 team, no ppr). I'm thinking no but they are both just sitting there.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

hmm owned Yeldon and both Chubb and Duke were available in my 12-teamer (my only league)... dropped Yeldon for Chubb. Looking for a home run kind of guy because I already have a billion RBs

Joe Mixon
David Johnson
Dalvin Cook
Phillip Lindsay
Marlon Mack
LeSean McCoy
and now, Nick Chubb

My wide receiver situation is definitely better than the RB situation though I have a middling 3-3 record :(

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Oct 19, 2018

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I really feel like the McKinnon drafters are being left out of this pity party.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

weird Asian candy posted:

I had to pull the trigger on chubb so I dropped Thompson and I'll test my luck getting Jimmy next week.

Don't Hue this up for me, Hue! :argh:

I mean, it's still the Browns. Don't get too excited.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Gurley, Hyde, Peterson, Ekeler, Chubb

Feels good.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Gurley, Hyde, Peterson, Ekeler, Chubb

Feels good.

Barkley, McCoy, Hyde, Powell, Lynch

Lynch news made me sad, but it could certainly be worse.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ben Nevis posted:

I really feel like the McKinnon drafters are being left out of this pity party.

I'm here!

Which is why it feels good that I was able to pickup Ingram, Chubb and trade for Mixon.

Chef_kiss.jpeg

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Probably went in the wrong direction but I dropped my defense for Chubb.

Now who should I drop for a defense since I can’t drop freeman dammit

Josh gordon or Ito

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Is that a Chubb in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

Gordon, Carson, McKinnon, Gore, Chubb. That'll do for now.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

the_american_dream posted:

Probably went in the wrong direction but I dropped my defense for Chubb.

Now who should I drop for a defense since I can’t drop freeman dammit

Josh gordon or Ito
I might consider rolling without a defense over dropping either of those guys right now... With Freeman on the IR, Ito could score loads of TDs and points, and Josh Gordon's snap count has finally jumped from 20% to 80% on New England. There's too much potential in both those guys to give up on them right now. Could you trade some people?

IKillForPie
Jan 13, 2006

Is that a pie in your pocket?
How long do real NFL trades take to process? Does this mean I am losing my RB (Hyde) for this weekend of play?

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I guess I should drop Gore for Chubb? It's a full PPR league, and someone already has Duke.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

IKillForPie posted:

How long do real NFL trades take to process? Does this mean I am losing my RB (Hyde) for this weekend of play?

In theory, Hyde could play. In practice, they'd be crazy to roll him out in an unfamiliar scheme for enough snaps to be worth playing him. He hasn't got time to learn the playbook. I think you pretty much have to bench Hyde this week.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

IKillForPie posted:

He'll probably be inactive this week considering how late it is in the week and that the game is in England. And even if he is active you probably wouldnt want to start him.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Tyree posted:

I guess I should drop Gore for Chubb? It's a full PPR league, and someone already has Duke.

Yes immediately. Or drop your kicker

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Tyree posted:

I would. Chubb is going to be doing the running or at least should be. There's always the chance Haley decides to continue skipping out on giving Chubb carries for whatever dumbass reason he's had so far.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
4For4 is saying Chubb could be regarded as a RB1.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I was carrying Duke Johnson all loving year and now this happens. I grabbed Chubb but should I back off and grab Johnson in PPR?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I don't see why he wouldn't be. You've got him as the main back and Duke Johnson for pass-catching/third downs. There isn't really anyone else who threatens him with Hyde gone.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

IKillForPie posted:

Local guys saying he won’t play

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

What are they saying about Duke Johnson? And dump Ito Smith for Duke?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
My $100 league, commish accepted a trade to trade his Chubb for Agholor. Takes 3 days to process. Then, Hyde gets traded to the Jags while it's waiting to be processed.

Trade gets vetoed.

🤔

Gonna try to win this league this year (my best team of all leagues) and get out. Sucks cause I've been in this league for probably 7 years. Same league my Goodwin trade for Lindsay was vetoed cause the guy watched PGA instead of football that day and asked for a veto (Garrapolo got injured)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
They can just cancel trades? That's pretty loving bullshit. I don't get why that's possible at all

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

89 posted:

My $100 league, commish accepted a trade to trade his Chubb for Agholor. Takes 3 days to process. Then, Hyde gets traded to the Jags while it's waiting to be processed.

Trade gets vetoed.

That's some serious BS

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Yea that is some poo poo. I would speak up and protest that poo poo.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
You all play with the worst loving commissioners imaginable

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea gently caress that. That’s one you just have to laugh at if your the Chubb owner trading him away

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
The only time a trade should ever be vetoed or cancelled is when there's open or obvious collusion

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

89 posted:

Trade gets vetoed.

🤔

Gonna try to win this league this year (my best team of all leagues) and get out. Sucks cause I've been in this league for probably 7 years. Same league my Goodwin trade for Lindsay was vetoed cause the guy watched PGA instead of football that day and asked for a veto (Garrapolo got injured)

This is straight bullshit. It sucks to have to leave a league you've been in so long, but I just couldn't trust that commish after this.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Man missed out on Chubb and I have Lynch. Is Martin or Richards even worth picking up?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

axelord posted:

Man missed out on Chubb and I have Lynch. Is Martin or Richards even worth picking up?

Richards definitely.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

Trade gets vetoed.

🤔

Get a new commissioner or get a new league. And gently caress waiting periods and vetos on trades.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Trades should process immediately. Waiting for a trade to process is dumb.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

So if I have Fournette in a 8-team non-PPR redraft league, and am 2-4 in 7th place, is he just droppable at this point?

And of course I dropped Chubb on Wednesday to pick up Barber. Now I have to wait for waivers to clear so I can do the reverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

My favorite thing in all the news today, was when I heard the news about Lynch and checked ESPN and they only downgraded him to Doubtful.