Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Yeah. This is personal bias speaking as well, but I feel like this Becky heel turn isn't working out, and they refuse to turn Charlotte heel.

I think the best case solution if the matchup is true is to have Charlotte win the title back at Evolution, and then drop it to Asuka (who turns heel) at Survivor Series. You can then have badass face Becky win the title at Wrestlemania or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
What's really going to happen is that the babyface Charolette overcomes the dastardly heel Becky, and Charolette needs to move on from her feud and they turn Asuka heel for filler between now and Rhonda/Charolette at WM. The best anyone could hope for is that Asuka only wins the title because Charolette needs the Rumble win to challenge Rhonda for the title.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah. This is personal bias speaking as well, but I feel like this Becky heel turn isn't working out, and they refuse to turn Charlotte heel.

I think the best case solution if the matchup is true is to have Charlotte win the title back at Evolution, and then drop it to Asuka (who turns heel) at Survivor Series. You can then have badass face Becky win the title at Wrestlemania or something.

or how about this: Charlotte beats Becky at Evolution, Charlotte beats Becky again in the rematch at Survivor Series, and then Charlotte moves on to feud with the Bella Twins who win. The Bellas decide that both of them deserve a belt, so one of them gets the Divas title which is brought back permanently. then The Bellas feud with each other, and unify their two titles, with the raw women's championship being absorbed into the Diva's championship. Becky moves on to a feud with Carmella over who gets to be the co-host of Truth TV, which Carmella wins. Becky eventually goes to discuss her contract at WWE headquarters in Connecticut and is never seen alive again.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

Tyler1 has a good physique and can cut a good promo, a great pickup by the performance center

https://clips.twitch.tv/LongMildConsoleFreakinStinkin

This is basically exactly what I expect from a Pro Gamer.

So I decided to look up imaqtpie to see what he's about (and also see if he really is cute :3: ) and lmao:
-Came up with the username "Imaqtpie" because his mom says he's cute.
-Uses Garnier Fructis to maintain his luscious locks of hair, citing the pretty scent as the reason that he feels pretty.
-Described his play style as "mentally challenged" in an interview with SotLTravis.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Full NXT taping spoilers, courtesy of PWTorch.

quote:

Undisputed Era entered to laud Bobby Fish’s return and warn the NXT locker room of their renewed full power. Adam Cole called out Ricochet, but was interrupted by ECIII. The two exchanged barbs and called for an official to settle their differences in the ring.

(1) ECIII pinned Adam Cole (with Undisputed Era). Despite distractions from Bobby Fish, Kyle O’Reilly, and Roderick Strong, ECIII managed to surprise Cole with a rollup to end the back-and-forth affair. As ECIII celebrated, Undisputed Era swarmed and laid him out on the stage with a Last Shot and a chair shot.

(2) Mia Yim pinned Aliyah. Yim found victory in her NXT debut with Seoul Food.

(3) Kassius Ohno pinned Justin Xavier. Sporting a shorter, shoulder-length hairstyle and calling for Regal’s new toy, Ohno decimated Xavier with elbows and sentons.

Nikki Cross appeared at the top of the ramp as Ohno celebrated. She antagonized Ohno with laughter and departed.

William Regal addressed the crowd to announce the NXT Title challenger for War Games, but was interrupted by Tommaso Ciampa. Ciampa performed his entrance ritual right in front of Regal and called the commissioner “boy.” Velveteen Dream entered and said he wants Regal to say his name. Lars Sullivan intruded to throw his own name in the hat. Dream said he needs Sullivan to start wearing some pants, and was met with a chokehold. Nikki Cross randomly trotted in and said, “He’s here!” Aleister Black appeared and hit Sullivan with Blxck Mass. Black confronted Regal asking, “Where is he?” Johnny Gargano then appeared, dropped Black with a kick to the face and said, “I’m right here.” Johnny dropped the microphone on the fallen Black and pulled a black hoodie over his head as he solemnly left the ring.

(4) Street Profits defeated The Mighty via pinfall. Nick Miller & Shane Thorne entered still in possession of the Profits’ chains and cup. Thorne’s right elbow was taped. Montez Ford pinned Miller with a springboard frog splash, and he and Angelo Dawkins celebrated in the crowd with their regained mementos.

Sarah Schreiber talked up Susan G. Komen and introduced four breast cancer survivors in the crowd.

(5) Nikki Cross pinned Mercedes Martinez. Cross appeared to suffer a bloody nose at some point in the early going, and won with The Purge.

Candice LeRae entered with a new all-black look to confront Cross, who laughed at LeRae and got out of dodge. Aleister Black emerged to ask LeRae where her husband is, and left as it appeared LeRae was keeping mum.

(6) Matt Riddle submitted Luke Menzies. Riddle enjoyed a souped-up entrance and delivered as impressive an exhibition as his fans have come to expect. As he celebrated he exclaimed, “I’m finally here!”

(7) Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch defeated Humberto Carillo & Raul Mendoza via pinfall. Lorcan scored the pin on Mendoza after hitting an assisted DDT.

The members of Undisputed Era appeared on screen massaging each others’ egos. The War Raiders emerged and proceeded to beat up the rival faction. Ricochet joined the brawl as it spilled on to the Full Sail backlot. Eventually the wrestlers made their way inside and to the ring, and as the Era gained the upper hand Pete Dunne appeared and evened the odds with a chair. William Regal stormed out to say this fight would be allowed to continue inside War Games.

(8) Heavy Machinery defeated Forgotten Sons via pinfall. The Sons’ Chad Lail stood at ringside. Otis Dozovic picked up the pin on Wesley Blake.

Sarah Schreiber announced Bianca Belair vs. Mia Yim, and a main event of Velveteen Dream vs. Lars Sullivan.

(9) Dakota Kai pinned Taynara Conti. Conti targeted Kai’s right wrist with maniacal kicks. Kai rallied with her own signature kicks and secured the win with the Kai-ropractor.

(10) Bianca Belair pinned Mia Yim. Belair dominated the proceedings and survived Yim’s comeback to remain undefeated.

(11) Lacey Evans pinned Karissa Rivera. Evans placed her hat on her husband’s head as she entered, and confidently won in short order with a Women’s Right.

After the bell Evans took a mic to say it’s her responsibility to clean up the “classless nasties” of NXT.

(12) Kyle O’Reilly pinned Hanson to earn advantage for his team at War Games. O’Reilly honed in on Hanson’s left knee. Adam Cole entered and scolded Hanson as Hanson ascended the turnbuckle. Hanson went for a moonsault but O’Reilly dodged, having had time to recover. Cole snuck in a cheap shot on Hanson, and Rowe entered to take out Cole. Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong ran in and went after Rowe, but they were followed by Pete Dunne. Ricochet was next, and dove over the top rope on to the outside fray. O’Reilly clocked Hanson with an NXT Tag Team Championship belt and scored the three.

Pete Dunne had trouble putting weight on one of his legs as he exited with some assistance from Ricochet and an official.

Notably, no “loudest fan contests” were held. Jeremy Borash was not spotted throughout the event.

(13) Lars Sullivan pinned Velveteen Dream. Dream went for sympathy in this one, eventually hitting a Dream Valley Driver. As Dream set up a Purple Rainmaker, Tommaso Ciampa entered wielding the NXT Championship belt. Dream leapt on Ciampa, but fell to a Freak Accident upon reentering the ring.

Ciampa and Dream fought after the fall, and Dream hit Ciampa with a DDT on to the belt. Dream drove a Purple Rainmaker in to Ciampa despite a group of officials trying to dissuade him. He took the belt, mocked listening to it the way Ciampa does, then licked it and left it laying along with the fallen champion.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
e-sports are hella pathetic

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
im glad bianca's getting so much of a push. i genuinely love that lady and hope she goes far in wrestling.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Low Desert Punk posted:

They're good bitch

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I hope Black kicks Gargano's head off.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

should've used dota instead of league since vince is so good at denying

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

"Dream said he needs Sullivan to start wearing some pants"

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

So considering Tyler1 is a massive idiot and has been banned from LoL like, I dunno, 10 times or something already for being incredibly toxic and a massive shitheel... I can only see this going well. I wonder if he can keep his poo poo together for this or if he's gonna have to be forcibly removed by security or something for yelling horrible things at his teammates.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

abraxas posted:

So considering Tyler1 is a massive idiot and has been banned from LoL like, I dunno, 10 times or something already for being incredibly toxic and a massive shitheel... I can only see this going well. I wonder if he can keep his poo poo together for this or if he's gonna have to be forcibly removed by security or something for yelling horrible things at his teammates.

Apparently Riot picked him to be a part of this, so I dunno what they are thinking.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

LOL confirmed the most problematic esport

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Apparently Riot picked him to be a part of this, so I dunno what they are thinking.

Riot have got an incredibly toxic culture as a company so this is completely on-brand for them.

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

abraxas posted:

He's "#reformed" now. Also riot put him (and imaqtpie) on the main stage for an exhibition game during the NA LCS finals and he was fine and the game itself was very entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xab76M5-h-0

saltylopez fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Oct 18, 2018

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
I had to read a few posts to know you weren't talking about Ruby Riot.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
it would be riott then

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They included this guy so that when he pops off and calls everybody cucks or whatever, he can eat a bunch of moves from the babyfaces.

By which I mean HHH.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
They should do Echo Arena imo.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

and they refuse to turn Charlotte heel.

Turning a Flair heel? Can't see that idea ever working!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Julio Cruz posted:

Riot have got an incredibly toxic culture as a company so this is completely on-brand for them.

https://twitter.com/FLWrestlingFan/status/1052787722472046592

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Who does that leave for an entertaining show?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

PWInsider confirms Ivory and Molly Holly have been added to the Evolution PPV

So's Alundra Blayze (Madusa)

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Oh gently caress off, this is like when Full Sail would boo whenever a wrestler would do a promo about a Takeover match that was in Brookyn or Chicago or wherever. You went to a TV taping, and funnily enough the TV shows are building to the PPV. Plus Nikki vs Mercedes would've been good, so would KOR and Hanson, you got to see Dream, Riddle, Lorcan/Burch, Mia Yim and a bunch of hot angles like the Gargano heel turn and the War Games match set up.

(Is it possible that Dunne was just selling the beating to build to a "can he even enter the match?" spot?)

Takuan
May 6, 2007

abraxas posted:

Tyler1 has always reminded me of Low-Ki, but with less talent and more of a Napoleon Complex.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Takuan posted:

Tyler1 has always reminded me of Low-Ki, but with less talent and more of a Napoleon Complex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZrv9_5uZfM

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Letting these vanilla midgets into the business. Shameful stuff.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

man what the hell are the plans for Aleister Black? Seems like the title was taken off him way too quickly and now he's the middleman to the Gargano/Ciampa feud. They should just call up the poor guy so he can do something else. Never thought I'd want an NXT guy to go to main roster but it seems like the booking for such an incredible talent really took a poo poo turn.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

This guy's a better heel than 90% of today's wrestlers.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

DLC Inc posted:

man what the hell are the plans for Aleister Black? Seems like the title was taken off him way too quickly and now he's the middleman to the Gargano/Ciampa feud. They should just call up the poor guy so he can do something else. Never thought I'd want an NXT guy to go to main roster but it seems like the booking for such an incredible talent really took a poo poo turn.

I'm glad they strung out the "Who attacked Black" for so long that I no longer care.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Gaz-L posted:

Oh gently caress off, this is like when Full Sail would boo whenever a wrestler would do a promo about a Takeover match that was in Brookyn or Chicago or wherever. You went to a TV taping, and funnily enough the TV shows are building to the PPV. Plus Nikki vs Mercedes would've been good, so would KOR and Hanson, you got to see Dream, Riddle, Lorcan/Burch, Mia Yim and a bunch of hot angles like the Gargano heel turn and the War Games match set up.

(Is it possible that Dunne was just selling the beating to build to a "can he even enter the match?" spot?)

Even with a 3.5 hour TV taping there's still only so much room and the roster is pretty drat solid right now. It was a really good taping and well worth the :10bux: they charge for tickets. I really don't get how someone can leave upset tbh

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Maybe he lost the title because he was supposed to get called up?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

He lost the belt because his whole title run was completely overshadowed by Gargano/Ciampa and it made sense to move the belt to the feud that was maineventing every ppv.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ric Flair is scheduled to be at WWE Evolution, per PWInsider

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Ric Flair is scheduled to be at WWE Evolution, per PWInsider

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Ric Flair is a lovely person who gets away with it because he's old and a legend in the industry.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

fatherofmustard posted:

Ric Flair is a lovely person who gets away with it because he's old and a legend in the industry.

hot take there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Aleister was totally supposed to drop the title in the triple threat and get called up but he legit was injured and only now was cleared to return (or close enough for the takeover)

also i think rovert's point of posting that tweet is talking about all the talent nxt has just sitting around not actually wrestling and showing just how bloated wwe is, with good and bad talent, from its main roster to its developmental roster.