Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Lincoln posted:

Do people still say “fascist” unironically?

When they’re trying to take over our government and marching in the streets, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Theres nothing ironic when the right is working very hard to make anti-fascist the strongest boogeyman words out there.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Lincoln posted:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

You guys are derailing a bit.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Bombadilillo posted:

Theres nothing ironic when the right is working very hard to make anti-fascist the strongest boogeyman words out there.

Yeah, but the left is pro-fascism, so...

Anyway, the only people I see using the word “fascist” are either teens on the SA forums or Rick from The Young Ones, so I kinda figured it was played out.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

There on teens on SA?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

slash stab posted:

You guys are derailing a bit.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

This isn't accurate according to the new King Kong Skull Island. In it, Kong is clearly shown to be at least 3-4 times bigger than in other iterations. Furthermore,

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

luxury handset posted:

kent state girl was the head of the tea party usa chapter at kent state and is the person ultimately responsible for the diaper safe space protest. she was thrrown under the bus once tpusa realized that everyone on twitter was making fun of them and now she's super mad at kirk

... Captain Kirk?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Lincoln posted:

We didn't, but now we do because of actual fascism happening.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hell yeah, I'm a FASCIST! A fun and super caring individual, sorry, thyroids.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Lincoln posted:

Anyway, the only people I see using the word “fascist” are either teens on the SA forums or Rick from The Young Ones, so I kinda figured it was played out.

There are no teens on SA dude, the median age is 38

The word has its uses but probably not in the case of this random cop guy.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Paladinus posted:

Hell yeah, I'm a FASCIST! A fun and super caring individual, sorry, thyroids.
:yeah:

Lincoln posted:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lincoln posted:

You sound super well informed

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Lincoln posted:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Hey, guys. Focus. Please.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

... Captain Kirk?

Charlie Kirk. He's up there on the self owning chart with Paul Joseph Watson and Ian Miles Cheong.

slash stab posted:

Hey, guys. Focus. Please.

Punish them. Take their skeletons till they learn how to behave.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lincoln posted:

How else are you supposed to address a cop?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Ever wonder why the mods are nervous around the word fascist??

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Lincoln posted:

daily reminder to please source your quotes

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Maestro posted:

Ever wonder why the mods are nervous around the word fascist??

AMAB

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lincoln posted:

The US government is running concentration camps for children, so yeah fascist is a word that is relevant to modern times

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

The US government is running concentration camps for children, so yeah fascist is a word that is relevant to modern times

No but you see the liberals are the REAL bad guys here because

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

When I ask people to stop a derail, especially one that's essentially just a circlejerk, I don't mean for everyone to continue to make input on the subject.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's why we call them wash bears.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

slash stab posted:

When I ask people to stop a derail, especially one that's essentially just a circlejerk

"Strangers on a train"? Click here to read about a group of unacquainted men who were masturbating together moments before the horrific train wreck that claimed their lives.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pastry of the Year posted:

"Strangers on a train"? Click here to read about a group of unacquainted men who were masturbating together moments before the horrific train wreck that claimed their lives.

don't dox my great-great grandfather

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

... Captain Kirk?

charlie kirk is the dumb dough faced leader of tea party usa aka toilet paper usa. he set up this broad college conservative organization but it's mostly falling apart because of poor leadership, infighting, and the fact that kirk and his best friend the extremely not-token brokebrain candace owens run around as junior members of the more elite circles of the alt right fringe media. he's driven the organization into the ground so hard that they got cut off by the kochs and mercers, two big republican billionaire funding families who throw money at all kinds of conservative advocacy groups

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress it just let these loving idiots kill themselves.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Turtlicious posted:

gently caress it just let these loving idiots kill themselves.

The problem is that a guy like this can become a human missile, who rockets out of his car and onto a dinosaur's tail where he'll slide up its back and into a primitive operating booth while shouting something incoherent like "Ood-Abbad-Abbay!"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

this thread sucks rn, you can make a new one in like a week put PM a mod before hand because we're gonna talk about a rule like the D and D with no talk

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Happy pre-Halloween, Funny Pictures thread! It's time for a...

For the rest of the month (that's October [that's eleven days]) there will be no talking allowed. Period!

No words! Just pictures!

OR ELSE!!!

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002