Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

None of that shut is coming out

Bayonetta 3 will come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Bayonetta 3 will come out.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
"Th-th-the Switch has no upcoming games!! Waaaahhh" :rolleyes: That so? Explain this.

So yeah... anyone else spreading this GBS-tier toxicity is free to leave.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

"Th-th-the Switch has no upcoming games!! Waaaahhh" :rolleyes: That so? Explain this.

*snaps my Mario Kart 8 Deluxe card in half*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This thread's been full of GBS people lately, and do not say that I am one of the GBS people. I have been very sensitive recently.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

FactsAreUseless posted:

This thread's been full of GBS people lately, and do not say that I am one of the GBS people. I have been very sensitive recently.

youre one of the g[finishes reading post]... uys. everyone in imp zone loves ya

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've been on the forums a little more lately due to staying up rocking a newborn who Just Will Not Sleep, and getting bored and trying to expand my posting horizons. I am sorry I don't have the hang of posting well about video games in the imp zone yet.

Namastendo.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

oh crap I just realized I admitted to posting in gbs. smooth move fau.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I never would have guessed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Never would have expected otherwise

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I never would have guessed

You son of a bhitch

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

never woulda guessed

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This thread has sucked since the GBS people decided to come here every day and be mean to Nintendo :\

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
You can immediately get 5000 imp-xp by changing your username from some loving gay rear end politics lmao joke.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

You can immediately get 5000 imp-xp by changing your username from some loving gay rear end politics lmao joke.
This

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[ ] Open the options menu. (50 imp crystals reward)
[ ] Add a friend. (80 imp crystals reward)
[ ] Play your first match (100 imp crystals reward)
[ ] Change your username <Trumplestiltskin> to something that doesn't suck donkey ballsack. (999 imp crystals reward)

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXmpC0wpuso

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

ArfJason posted:

I've been thinking of changing it for a while anyway, it's well past its expiration date. I'm just indecisive.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sick of these BYOB YOSPOS crystal less fucks coming in here and trying to pay with dad orbs. We don’t take them.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

yikes

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

... Nintendo.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1O2B7Y-fiA

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This dude is freaking LIVID about getting a sixer in the Nintendo thread.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The mods have a god given duty to keep that man on probation until he refills his brain pill prescription.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bongo Bill posted:

... Nintendo.

This.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Little Mac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX7ySNlPkdg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The mods have a god given duty to keep that man on probation until he refills his brain pill prescription.

I have been receiving multiple PMs today lol.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Please to posting sir

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The problem with the switch is it’s running out of good WiiU games to port

I’m still betting we’re gonna get a Zelda Master Quest style game with Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD bundled together

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The problem with the switch is it’s running out of good WiiU games to port

I’m still betting we’re gonna get a Zelda Master Quest style game with Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD bundled together

i still havent finished all the wiiu games that want to play before gettimg a switch...

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I am playing Dark Souls Remastered on my Nintendo Switch and it's god drat amazing. It's incredible to play this on the go. What has surprised me is that for me there are two gamer muscle memories conflicting in this game. The button layout is exactly as it is on other consoles, which means that A is Circle, rolling and cancelling in menus, while B is X, the action button. This is extremely counter-intuitive on a Nintendo system, I am brainwashed into believing that A should always be the action button and B should cancel and roll/jump on a Nintendo controller. I've never struggled before with different controller layouts, for example the Xbox and Nintendo button layouts. I always know which button is which, but for some reason this is loving me up. I've played a lot of Dark Souls and I thought it would be more intuitive. You can't remap the menu buttons, but I've changed the ones for in-game prompts and rolling and I've since stopped dying to pressing the wrong button when I want to roll. I hope they patch the game and let people remap every button.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

i still havent finished all the wiiu games that want to play before gettimg a switch...

I haven't finished Color Splash, but that hasn't stopped me from getting a Switch and not finishing Odyssey.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

I am playing Dark Souls Remastered on my Nintendo Switch and it's god drat amazing. It's incredible to play this on the go. What has surprised me is that for me there are two gamer muscle memories conflicting in this game. The button layout is exactly as it is on other consoles, which means that A is Circle, rolling and cancelling in menus, while B is X, the action button. This is extremely counter-intuitive on a Nintendo system, I am brainwashed into believing that A should always be the action button and B should cancel and roll/jump on a Nintendo controller. I've never struggled before with different controller layouts, for example the Xbox and Nintendo button layouts. I always know which button is which, but for some reason this is loving me up. I've played a lot of Dark Souls and I thought it would be more intuitive. You can't remap the menu buttons, but I've changed the ones for in-game prompts and rolling and I've since stopped dying to pressing the wrong button when I want to roll. I hope they patch the game and let people remap every button.

it doesnt take long to get the hang of it, i got back to normal by the time i reached the gargoyles. though im slow in the menus still

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it took me literaly 7 attempts to do the roll onto the pillar to get back to the asylum though. my character needs to go on a low estus diet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i bet the only change they made to the gameplay was to increase the distance between the cliff and that pillar by 2 inches. like that roald dahl book where the kid drives 2 old people insane by making everything all their table legs and stuff slightly longer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i bet the only change they made to the gameplay was to increase the distance between the cliff and that pillar by 2 inches. like that roald dahl book where the kid drives 2 old people insane by making everything all their table legs and stuff slightly longer

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

lol