Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

tonic posted:

Is Eli Manning a good streaming QB option? These turds are also available:

https://imgur.com/gallery/FmRfBNa

I need as much upside (ceiling) as possible as my opponent had Denver D and E Sanders.

I'd take Prescott, Smith or Darnold over Eli. He has two great skill players and is otherwise utterly out of ideas.

e. oh yeah I forgot Eli has the Falcons D, please disregard.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Out of all those guys, Eli is your best bet for a big game.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

tonic posted:

Is Eli Manning a good streaming QB option? These turds are also available:

https://imgur.com/gallery/FmRfBNa

I need as much upside (ceiling) as possible as my opponent had Denver D and E Sanders.

I just noticed that Brock Osweiler looks kinda like the sociopath FBI agent in Ozark.

Sympathies as my opponent had the same. I think Manning is probably your best bet despite himself. Falcons D can't stop anything and the Giants will probably have to throw it a ton. Dallas decided to let Dak run a bunch last week and it worked out for him, so there's some upside there? I think it's between which of those you'd trust more.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
0.5 PPR, otherwise regular scoring. Help me pick two WRs!

TY Hilton v BUF
Michael Crabtree v NO
Sterling Shepard @ ATL
Sammy Watkins v CIN

TY has the worst matchup but is the best receiver and likely to be the most targeted

All the other receivers have excellent matchups but with Shepard I worry about Eli in general and Engram stealing targets.

Watkins could have a great game but he’s competing against Hill, Kelce, and Hunt.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Nadir posted:

0.5 PPR, otherwise regular scoring. Help me pick two WRs!

TY Hilton v BUF
Michael Crabtree v NO
Sterling Shepard @ ATL
Sammy Watkins v CIN

TY has the worst matchup but is the best receiver and likely to be the most targeted

All the other receivers have excellent matchups but with Shepard I worry about Eli in general and Engram stealing targets.

Watkins could have a great game but he’s competing against Hill, Kelce, and Hunt.

I like the two you've bolded.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
gotta pick a TE in .5 PPR:
David Njoku @TB
Evan Engram @ATL

Then I need a FLEX:
The two names above plus
Sterling Shepard @ATL

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Vargo posted:

gotta pick a TE in .5 PPR:
David Njoku @TB
Evan Engram @ATL

Then I need a FLEX:
The two names above plus
Sterling Shepard @ATL

Njoku for sure and then I'd probably go Shepard until we see how Engram looks.

Full PPR, need an RB2 and Flex.

Tevin Coleman vs NYG
Sammy Watkins vs CIN

Marvin Jones @ MIA
Duke Johnson @ TB
Ito Smith vs NYG

Leaning bold. Feels like a potential blowup spot for Watkins, although so did last week. Tempted by Duke because of the Tampa matchup and maybe he gets a little extra run and they ease Chubb in a little.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

alright, I should be sitting Hyde because he probably won't play this week because of the trade, right?

in that case, I need an RB2 and a Flex. 0.5 PPR.

Tarik Cohen vs. NE
Kerryon Johnson @ Mia
Alex Collins vs. NO
John Brown vs. NO
DeSean Jackson vs. Cle
Sammy Watkins vs. Cin

right now, I'm leaning Cohen in RB2 and John Brown for Flex.

But maybe I put Kerryon in flex instead?

i put my trust in you football goons.

edit: i'm also playing from behind because my opponent had Sanders playing Thursday

basement jihadist fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Oct 20, 2018

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Nick Chubb (@ TB, give up the 8th most points to RBs) or Michael Crabtree (vs NO, give up the most points to WRs) in 0.5 PPR?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Who should I flex? 0ppr

T.Y. Hilton vBuf
John Brown vNO
Jordan Howard vNE

Definitely don't trust Howard, Cohen seems to be taking over in Chicago. Hilton is just coming off an injury and has a tougher matchup, but is the better player and has a better QB. Brown has an easier matchup, but hasn't done much the last few weeks after a fast start. I'm playing the worst team in the league, but also started David Johnson who put up a big 6 points to start the week.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Nick Chubb (@ TB, give up the 8th most points to RBs) or Michael Crabtree (vs NO, give up the most points to WRs) in 0.5 PPR?

Crabtree feels like the safer play with a lot of upside imo. though I hope Brown gets all the TDs :ssh:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Half PPR Flex: John Brown (NO), Adrian Peterson (Dal), Josh Gordon (Chi), or Austin Ekeler (Ten)

Leaning Gordon because I Want To Believe.

Thoughts?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I'd go with Gordon, Khalil Mack isn't 100% so I think the Pats will be just fine against that defense

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here

Quiet Feet posted:

Crabtree feels like the safer play with a lot of upside imo. though I hope Brown gets all the TDs :ssh:
Chubb is the more exciting option but yeah, I think Crabtree at home against the NO crap secondary is the play

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Yeldon looks like he's going to play.

Golladay is definitely an every week starter.

I think I would go Callaway.

Yeah I'm going with Yeldon there for sure. Callaway was my choice but it's been a bit complicated by Calvin Ridley definitely playing on Monday. I've never started Callaway before, he's a recent addition and I know he's not exactly reliable in terms of scoring. But I guess it's worth a try, especially playing Tampa but I'm still hesitant.

Anyone else got an opinion on Callaway vs. Ridley vs. Albert Wilson in 1PPR?

dxt posted:

Who should I flex? 0ppr

T.Y. Hilton vBuf
John Brown vNO
Jordan Howard vNE

Definitely don't trust Howard, Cohen seems to be taking over in Chicago. Hilton is just coming off an injury and has a tougher matchup, but is the better player and has a better QB. Brown has an easier matchup, but hasn't done much the last few weeks after a fast start. I'm playing the worst team in the league, but also started David Johnson who put up a big 6 points to start the week.

I would say John Brown. Definitely a bit boom or bust but if he gets a couple big plays it'd be worth it. If there was more competition than Howard (I'm not starting him, don't trust him at all) and an injured T.Y. against an ascendant Bills defense I might feel differently.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

basement jihadist posted:

alright, I should be sitting Hyde because he probably won't play this week because of the trade, right?

in that case, I need an RB2 and a Flex. 0.5 PPR.

Tarik Cohen vs. NE
Kerryon Johnson @ Mia
Alex Collins vs. NO
John Brown vs. NO
DeSean Jackson vs. Cle
Sammy Watkins vs. Cin

right now, I'm leaning Cohen in RB2 and John Brown for Flex.

But maybe I put Kerryon in flex instead?

i put my trust in you football goons.

edit: i'm also playing from behind because my opponent had Sanders playing Thursday

looking at this again, I think this is down to a pick 2: Brown, Cohen, Kerryon

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

basement jihadist posted:

looking at this again, I think this is down to a pick 2: Brown, Cohen, Kerryon

I think Cohen is a no-brainer here even in .5 PPR. John Brown is probably the safer play over Johnson, that game could easily end up a shootout and he's been generally putting up some decent points. Kerryon has potential against a poor Miami run defense but the other running backs tend to take away touchdowns, he's only got one on the year and it was receiving. He could easily have a big game but to me John Brown has a better chance of doing so.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Play posted:

I think Cohen is a no-brainer here even in .5 PPR. John Brown is probably the safer play over Johnson, that game could easily end up a shootout and he's been generally putting up some decent points. Kerryon has potential against a poor Miami run defense but the other running backs tend to take away touchdowns, he's only got one on the year and it was receiving. He could easily have a big game but to me John Brown has a better chance of doing so.

very good points. thank you.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Brownhat posted:

Which Gordon?

One Joshua Gordon

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

If Melvin doesn't play would you start Ekeler v Ten or TY Hilton v Buf?
0.5ppr

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sanu is off the Q status and will play. Still put in Crabtree over Sanu (or Goodwin vs. the Rams)? .5 ppr.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Sanu seems more likely to get you a touchdown imo but he only saw two targets last week, whereas Crabtree’s going to see a lot of looks. Seems like a ceiling vs floor decision on how you feel about your matchup.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
If Melvin Gordon can't go, is it worth starting Ekeler (vs TEN in London) over either McCaffrey (@PHI) or Murray (@NYJ)?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Koopa Kid posted:

Sanu seems more likely to get you a touchdown imo but he only saw two targets last week, whereas Crabtree’s going to see a lot of looks. Seems like a ceiling vs floor decision on how you feel about your matchup.

Yeah that makes sense. I'm playing from behind so I guess I need a home run.

e. Sanu had 4 receptions for 36 yards, a TD, and a 2-point conversion against the Saints in week 3. Dunno if much has changed in that backfield but I think I'm going to have to lean on those odds.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Oct 21, 2018

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

Poque posted:

If Melvin Gordon can't go, is it worth starting Ekeler (vs TEN in London) over either McCaffrey (@PHI) or Murray (@NYJ)?

I would definitely start him over Murray, the Chargers are going to score early and have the ball a lot. Probably not CMC though.

Who should I flex this week? .5ppr

Allen Robinson vs NE (currently sitting in my lineup, but these reports that he’s possibly not at 100% are troubling)
Marlon Mack vs BUF (Hilton is my WR2 so I’m a bit wary of stacking)
Goodwin vs LAR (he looked awesome last Sunday)

I also still have Chester Rogers and Kearse is available on the wire if he’s a better option than any of the above.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

I'm having the same issue trying to decide my flex (Robinson's injury), league is .5 PPR

McCoy @ Ind
Robinson vs NE
Chubb @ TB

Tempted to give Chubb a spin.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

kimcicle posted:

I'm having the same issue trying to decide my flex (Robinson's injury), league is .5 PPR

McCoy @ Ind
Robinson vs NE
Chubb @ TB

Tempted to give Chubb a spin.

Chubb

I’m benching A Rob this week and starting Chubb because who knows who is going to get the ball In Chicago’s offense

Starting Jordan Howard though because of DSYS.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
Should I drop Matt Breida or Latavius Murray to make room for Nick Chubb in a standard scoring league?

Another league has 0.5 PPR for RBs and 1 PPR for WRs. With that in mind, who should be my flex play out of:

Jarvis Landry @ TB
Tarik Cohen v NE
Tevin Coleman v NYG
Calvin Ridley v NYG
Will Fuller @ JAX

?

Currently have Landry in.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Poque posted:

Same question but Ekeler over Alex Collins (vs NO) or Tarik Cohen (vs NE). Cohen is on the waiver wire and I would be dropping Collins for him.

When they say "game-time" is it like one hour before, or what?

PyroDwarf fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Oct 21, 2018

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Ekeler is a RB1 if Gordon is out.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
https://twitter.com/TheFantasyPT/status/1053973880392609792?s=20

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
Gordon out in London

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1053978992947032064?s=19

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Playing Ekeler over Cohen unless any one has opinions on that.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

PyroDwarf posted:

Playing Ekeler over Cohen unless any one has opinions on that.

I would start Ekeler.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
poo poo. Suddenly I'm liking this week a lot less. Guess my earlier pick 2 question on Murray, Gabriel, and Chubb is irrelevant, because I'm starting all three!

Good luck today, all.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Oct 21, 2018

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Pick 2, standard scoring:
McCoy @ IND
Chubb @ TB
Hopkins @ JAX

I know Hopkins does not belong since DSYS, but I just added him since he will be covered by Ramsey, other receivers are healthy to draw more targets, and both RB have really favorable opponents.

Currently have McCoy and Hopkins in, but right now it is mainly trying to guess game script to figure out which RB will be most productive. I can see any of the 3 getting 25 or 4.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Oct 21, 2018

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

gotta sit Gordon and Hyde this week I suppose.. am I doing this right?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Varg posted:

gotta sit Gordon and Hyde this week I suppose.. am I doing this right?

Seems reasonable. Most projections are going to be pushing Howard ahead of all those RBs no matter how many 4 point weeks he gets.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
0 ppr. pick 2:

J. Howard vs NE
A. Robinson vs NE
J. Landry vs TB

Leaning Landry and Howard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Pain of Mind posted:

Pick 2, standard scoring:
McCoy @ IND
Chubb @ TB
Hopkins @ JAX

I know Hopkins does not belong since DSYS, but I just added him since he will be covered by Ramsey, other receivers are healthy to draw more targets, and both RB have really favorable opponents.

Currently have McCoy and Hopkins in, but right now it is mainly trying to guess game script to figure out which RB will be most productive. I can see any of the 3 getting 25 or 4.

Chubb and Hopkins.