Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
Haven't player AC since Black Flag. I take it it's still suitable for couch gaming using an xbox 360 controller, over my trusty Steam Link?

Edit: Some classic PUBG.

Hippie Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Oct 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Hitman

So I unlocked the Santa suit :getin:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Return of the Obra Dinn
An Insurance Adventure with Minimal Color

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Oct 19, 2018

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
Oh that's from the Paper's Please guy. Straight to the top of my backlog :)

Still not done with the Odyssey, so have some more.

Edit: Also found a few gifs I made for Origins.

GhostDog fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 19, 2018

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Valkyria Chronicles 4

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Mass Effect: Andromeda

I have some more nice shots but they're real spoilery. It's a nice looking game but I'm glad I'm finally done with it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

just spoil the gently caress out of them

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Easier to just link 'em instead, I doubt most people care about ME:A spoilers but there's no harm in being considerate.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Z3zVCsl

I guess it's not even obvious but most of them are either close to or literally end game scenes.

e: Also wow at imgur compression really doing a number on the quality of the images.

Xik fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Oct 20, 2018

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Hitman is stupidly pretty for what it is

ice creammmmm

I love that you can look at this big ol' island ruin and go there.

Mirrors do not work that way

Dance party!

murder pile

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Some random shots from Final Fantasy XIV

Side note, anyone have know any good image hosts that aren't imgur? imgur hasn't worked for me for ages (just refuses to take any uploads) and postimage keeps resizing images when I tell it not to (had to drop one of my shots because it looked like absolute poo poo after it got resized).

Your Brain on Hugs
Aug 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
More Odyssey

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

Veotax posted:

Side note, anyone have know any good image hosts that aren't imgur? imgur hasn't worked for me for ages (just refuses to take any uploads) and postimage keeps resizing images when I tell it not to (had to drop one of my shots because it looked like absolute poo poo after it got resized).

Try https://imgtc.com - it works fine for individual images, but albums are buggy to manage, think the developer is working on it though.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Thank you! Looks good, I'll keep it in mind

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
I looked up some image hosting sites a couple weeks back and https://lensdump.com seems like a decent option. You can upload without an account (but making one up increases your size limit) and it doesn't compress image quality. Can't speak to anything like making galleries or plugins etc..

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Was someone asking for more AC Odyssey? No? Well, here you go anyway!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Xik posted:

Mass Effect: Andromeda

I thought that busted rear end shattered planet was especially well done. Really some great work on the maps, but it just felt like such a chore to get through. Partially my bad for trying to do too many sidequests. There are a LOT of them. I suspect it would be a lot more bearable to just blast through the main story.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

It's a very pretty and detailed walking simulator type game. You wake up, and everyone is gone. Why? Go walk around and find out. Set in a small English town in 1984, so kind of neat as a North American to see a slice of life from that time period and setting.

Quite emotional at times, for me anyhow.

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 24, 2018

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

:hampants:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Read Dead Redemption 2, One X.

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

Akumajou no Dracula X (Rondo of Blood) PC-E CD

https://i.imgur.com/cKeSHBh.gifv

Still stupid expensive on Ebay but the remakes are what reminded me to dig this out and they are a pretty decent, if no frills, way to play 'em.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Red Dead Redemption 2: Game Pretty:

a_good_username
Mar 13, 2018

Your Brain on Hugs posted:

More Odyssey

You should really take up photography as an IRL hobby too imo, a lot of these are really well composed.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Mr E posted:

Red Dead Redemption 2: Game Pretty:

Is this on PC?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Julius CSAR posted:

Is this on PC?

PS4 Pro.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

Julius CSAR posted:

Is this on PC?

God I wish it was on PC

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Savidudeosoo posted:

God I wish it was on PC

Supposedly there are assets in the game that hint it can come out on PC. They waited like 2 years before releasing GTA5 on PC...

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Cartoon Man posted:

Supposedly there are assets in the game that hint it can come out on PC. They waited like 2 years before releasing GTA5 on PC...

That was Rockstar North though. Rockstar San Diego doesn't really do pc ports for their own poo poo.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
It's Rockstar, they always wait 8-12 months with the PC release because they'll make bank with people double dipping. Of course it's gonna come to PC, especially these days where the architecture of the consoles is so close it's a no-brainer.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Mr E posted:

PS4 Pro.

niiiiiiice

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Max Payne 3 was the last Rockstar game to release simultaneously-ish for PC and consoles, and it was because Max Payne 3 is a PC game first, console game second so there was no real porting to do (it still came out on 360/ps3 a week earlier though because that was a larger market at the time). I'm sure Red Dead 2 will come to PC, it's just a matter of time.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
RDR2

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

a_good_username posted:

You should really take up photography as an IRL hobby too imo, a lot of these are really well composed.

I agree, very artistic

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

You on your way to see a dead body?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lobok posted:

You on your way to see a dead body?

Who told you you had a fat one, Lobok? :xd:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider has a cool photo mode.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
I'm finally free from AC Odyssey. So one final batch:

This dog's smile of satisfaction but also slighty shellshocked eyes appropriately represent my own feelings when I finished the game and saw the game clock showing ninety-four hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
One thing I really like about RDR2 is the nights are actually DARK. Sometimes, really dark.