Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Kurieg posted:

For Zeraora: Draw a picture of your favorite pokemon being spooky (It is almost halloween after all) I don't care how good it is, but I'm expecting it to be amazingly awful/good

what if emolga was a vampire squirrel?? it's not that crazy to imagine look he even has the widow's peak thingy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kurieg posted:

For Tornadus/Thundurus:
  • What's your favorite digimon(I mean seriously, have you seen Zeraora?) and why?

I was going to do the Fire/Rock/Fighting one but honestly considering how much I like that other franchise, why the hell not?

My favourite Digimon is Justimon. As you may know, Justimon's main inspiration is Kamen Rider, a toku series that airs on Super Hero Time. I happen to quite enjoy Kamen Rider, even if some of them unambiguously suck and I genuinely wonder why I bothered watching them (for the uninitiated: do not watch Wizard or Ghost). Justimon is specifically based on the fourth Kamen Rider, Riderman, but since my KR knowledge does not extend to anything older than J, I can't genuinely say that affected my love for it in any way. Rather, what did was its design: armoured from head to toe, giant arm with three different forms, and the scarf, flowing in the wind. Truly a hero! I love heroic designs, and Justimon just hit all the right notes for me. It also helped that Justimon appears in Digimon Tamers, the Best Digimon Season, and one of my most remembered scenes in Tamers has him as protagonist - though I remember this scene less because of anything heroic about it, and more because it's blatantly sexual in nature and rewatching Tamers as an adult I couldn't contain my amusement at that kind of scene appearing in a show for children. Let me describe it: final boss time, Justimon and Sakuyamon are facing the enemy, but it's not enough. Sakuyamon sends her power to Justimon, enhancing his sword, and then he cuts the enemy in half. Sounds just fine, right? No - Sakuyamon's power transfer has her shatter all her armour (she still has a black suit below, but it's really obvious what they were going for, especially since...) and then Justimon's energy sword massively increases in size. Yeah.

Ignore that Sakuyamon is half-furry, half-preteen. That makes it go from hilarious to intensely creepy. Also ignore that Justimon is a walking plothole also half-child, half-dragon...which itself is half-dragon, half-abomination which itself is half-cyborg, half-chimera, both of which are made out of many, many things...okay, look, Ryo "Crazy Plot Holes" Akiyama has quite the backstory the anime never gets into, okay? Don't expect me to explain it here, that'd take far more than two paragraphs and it'd probably have to be in Japanese because none of his games ever left Japan!

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Kurieg posted:

What's the dumbest pokemon anime episode plot that you still unironically enjoyed?

Going for the Genies

Not sure if it was dumb enough, but Pokemon XY, episode 21, apparently, focuses on Serena's Fennekin and the Pokevision thing. I don't think I ever really used it back in Pokemon XY, so I really didn't care for this episode. There was Fennekin and Serena just talking about random things and showing off stuff like cooking and playing outside and everything, even had Serena dressing up as a Fennekin. Thing I didn't like much about this episode was that Fennekin was acting like a real stuck-up princess, which is a plot point for the story because when Team Rocket inevitably comes in and kidnaps it and some of the other mons, it doesn't want to escape by running through a puddle of mud, of all things. It gets over its fear of getting dirty at the end, but it's super dumb overall that this had to be the focus of the episode. I still enjoyed how Clemont was a stuttering mess in front of the camera at the beginning of the episode, though, because I can definitely relate to him. And the reason why I really do enjoy this episode is that, even if it was just talking about Fennekin getting dirty as one of its worst nightmares, it was kind of a necessary step for Serena and her Pokemon's arc. It helped them get comfortable with each other, so that when it was Serena's turn to have her nightmare come true when Pokemon Showcases started, Fennekin was there for her.

I still think the whole premise of Pokevisions and Fennekin afraid of getting dirty were pretty dumb, but I really did enjoy Serena in the XY/Z anime, so even though this episode's a pass for me, it's still one that I know is pretty drat necessary for Serena's character arc as a whole. And, to be honest, with how good the XY/Z anime was in production, probably wouldn't mind watching this episode just for that.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Super No Vacancy posted:

what if emolga was a vampire squirrel?? it's not that crazy to imagine look he even has the widow's peak thingy

He wants to absorb your volts. Code sent.

Blaze Dragon posted:

I was going to do the Fire/Rock/Fighting one but honestly considering how much I like that other franchise, why the hell not?

My favourite Digimon is Justimon. As you may know, Justimon's main inspiration is Kamen Rider, a toku series that airs on Super Hero Time. I happen to quite enjoy Kamen Rider, even if some of them unambiguously suck and I genuinely wonder why I bothered watching them (for the uninitiated: do not watch Wizard or Ghost). Justimon is specifically based on the fourth Kamen Rider, Riderman, but since my KR knowledge does not extend to anything older than J, I can't genuinely say that affected my love for it in any way. Rather, what did was its design: armoured from head to toe, giant arm with three different forms, and the scarf, flowing in the wind. Truly a hero! I love heroic designs, and Justimon just hit all the right notes for me. It also helped that Justimon appears in Digimon Tamers, the Best Digimon Season, and one of my most remembered scenes in Tamers has him as protagonist - though I remember this scene less because of anything heroic about it, and more because it's blatantly sexual in nature and rewatching Tamers as an adult I couldn't contain my amusement at that kind of scene appearing in a show for children. Let me describe it: final boss time, Justimon and Sakuyamon are facing the enemy, but it's not enough. Sakuyamon sends her power to Justimon, enhancing his sword, and then he cuts the enemy in half. Sounds just fine, right? No - Sakuyamon's power transfer has her shatter all her armour (she still has a black suit below, but it's really obvious what they were going for, especially since...) and then Justimon's energy sword massively increases in size. Yeah.

Ignore that Sakuyamon is half-furry, half-preteen. That makes it go from hilarious to intensely creepy. Also ignore that Justimon is a walking plothole also half-child, half-dragon...which itself is half-dragon, half-abomination which itself is half-cyborg, half-chimera, both of which are made out of many, many things...okay, look, Ryo "Crazy Plot Holes" Akiyama has quite the backstory the anime never gets into, okay? Don't expect me to explain it here, that'd take far more than two paragraphs and it'd probably have to be in Japanese because none of his games ever left Japan!

Oh god I forgot about that. Code sent.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I'm late on posting this, but I don't care. The world must know which dogs are my favorite.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

BlackPersona posted:

Going for the Genies

Do you want me to e-mail you your code or post it in the thread?

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Kurieg posted:

For Zeraora: Draw a picture of your favorite pokemon being spooky (It is almost halloween after all) I don't care how good it is, but I'm expecting it to be amazingly awful/good

even after poking enough holes in the sheet to accommodate his horns, lugia is a little too big for his ghost costume

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Solovey posted:

even after poking enough holes in the sheet to accommodate his horns, lugia is a little too big for his ghost costume

Same question to you: code emailed or in the thread?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

klansman lugia

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

oddium posted:

klansman lugia

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurieg posted:

Same question to you: code emailed or in the thread?

email is fine! boink

Solovey fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Oct 21, 2018

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Solovey posted:

email is fine!

Sent, feel free to edit your post once you confirm that.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Kurieg posted:

[*]What's your favorite dual typed pokemon and why do you like that pairing of types?

So this question is worded in a way I could have two answers. My fav dual type is Mimikyu, but tbh it's typing doesn't really reflect ghost very well (I personally think it should be dark/fairy). So cause of that, I'm gonna talk about alolan ninetales, whose typing is actually really well done and i think reflects it's design super well (also it's easily my favorite ice type so a favorite in a way). It, much like regular ninetales, is based off the japanese fox myths, which I think is super well reflected as a fairy, since like fairies it's considered a trickster rather then actively malicious (well in some legends, i mean you know how mythology is it's got a billion different things it could be).

Now a mythological element associated with foxes is that as they age their fur turns white, which is obviously seen in regular ninetails. But a super cool (imo) twist they do with alolan is that they justify the white fur by saying it's an ice type. The same myth element creates two pretty different results! I like that duality and it's a nice element of how region specific typing could be allowed to evolve moving forward (though it's probably gonna be dropped bc gamefreak loves to drop cool stuff)

Anyway that's my way to many words about alolan ninetails, i'd like a reshiram code if possible.I promise to never put this much effort in a post again

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Kurieg posted:

Do you want me to e-mail you your code or post it in the thread?

E-mail works, send it to snip

v Code worked, thanks! v

BlackPersona fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Oct 21, 2018

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

BlackPersona posted:

E-mail works, send it to

Sent, edit your post if you want.

mandatory lesbian posted:

Anyway that's my way to many words about alolan ninetails, i'd like a reshiram code if possible.I promise to never put this much effort in a post again

You probably will the next time codes come around.
But I agree, I loved my fairy dragonslayer.

Code sent, btw.

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Oct 21, 2018

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

quote:

For Zeraora: Draw a picture of your favorite pokemon being spooky

:ohdear:

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

That poor oddish!
code sent

3 Zeraora codes remain!

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Sign up is open for the Ultra Spooky Cup, for people that want that free Shiny Mimikyu.

Got a couple days to register, and then need to do at least 3 battles next weekend.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Crawfish posted:

Sign up is open for the Ultra Spooky Cup, for people that want that free Shiny Mimikyu.

Got a couple days to register, and then need to do at least 3 battles next weekend.

Do you need to *win* three battles, or just do three battles? If the latter, then I'm gonna go get curbstomped three times.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

FelicityGS posted:

Do you need to *win* three battles, or just do three battles? If the latter, then I'm gonna go get curbstomped three times.
Pretty sure it's the latter.

Also I have no idea if Nintendo Australia or the EB games stores are doing a Zeraora thing here, since neither of them have said anything about it, so if anyone has a spare, i'm willing to trade some of my spare shinies or events for one. Or a combination of both, with the Shiny Tapu Koko event I still have banked.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Hi yes I did spend 20 minutes in Paint on this lovely edit. (it's espeon as its inspiration)

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Is that for a zeraora code?

I swear to loving god I've mistyped that as Zorua so many times today

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Kurieg posted:

Is that for a zeraora code?

I swear to loving god I've mistyped that as Zorua so many times today

whoops yeah should've specified.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Want the code e-mailed or in the thread?

e: FYI, i'm going to bed now. So, probably won't be able to respond to whatever you decide for another 8+ hours.

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Oct 21, 2018

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

hopeandjoy posted:

Hi yes I did spend 20 minutes in Paint on this lovely edit. (it's espeon as its inspiration)

This is good

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Kurieg posted:

I have 18 Reshiram/Zekram Codes (which must be redeemed by 1/28/19)

I would like one of these. Please put the code in this Google Form. Only I'll be able to see what you enter, you can take your time, and I won't have to worry about revealing my email address or getting sniped.

Kurieg posted:

What's your favorite Fire/Rock/Fighting Type and why?

My favorite Rock-type is Shuckle. It's got a goofy, memorable, simple design, and it's completely invincible. It's fun to look at, and it's fun to train. Using one in the campaign, which favors rapidly dispatching opponents so you can move on, is not so pleasant, but even there it's got flavor and you can pretty much just click the Rollout button and win.

Its extreme stat distribution means there's all sorts of unorthodox tactics that you can use with it. Sure, there's the standard defensive builds, with surprising variety, where you win passively, using Toxic or Infestation to outlast an opponent that simply can't overcome your defenses. It rewards being able to think about the long term, calculating how many turns you can press your luck. But there are a number of other goodies in its toolbox. Power Swap and Guard Swap on the weakest and most defensive of 'em all has tantalizing possibilities. Meanwhile, with a level of support that could only be provided by a team entirely built around it for Rotation battles, you can use Power Trick to transform it into the most intimidating glass cannon in the game, with offensive stats exceeding even the most powerful Mega Evolution.

I have successfully used such a strategy once. It was the greatest moment I've ever had in this game. The stars aligned, I was able to find a moment for every turn of setup, and the opportunity opened - and I went for it. Boom, boom, boom, boom, took down the entire enemy team with four consecutive +4 Rock Blasts before Trick Room expired. The fact that it's possible to make something like that work is why I keep coming back to these games.

Also, in US/UM, if you've imported any pokemon from gen 2 VC, Morimoto tells you that in those games, if you give Shuckle a Berry and finish a battle without using it, afterward it'll be holding Berry Juice instead, and that's just fantastic. I never knew.

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!

SirSamVimes posted:

I know someone drew one already, but for some reason god knows why, I decided to combine my lack of ability to draw with a mouse and lack of artistic talent overall.

For somebody who says they have a lack of artistic talent, that is a cromulent torterra! Looks like you had fun with it and that's what I wanted, so I'm glad you're getting a zeraora out of it anyways.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Kurieg posted:

For Tornadus/Thundrus write a paragraph or two on one of the following:
[list]
[*]What's your favorite Fire/Rock/Fighting Type and why?

My favorite fighting type is Breloom! I've loved him since Ruby when I first caught the mega cutie Shroomish. When it evolved into whatever the hell Breloom is supposed to be and learned The Coolest Move, Mach Punch then I knew we were destined to be together forever. Breloom and I wrecked Ruby together, but towards the end of the game is when I finally started to figure out what was going on behind the scenes in Pokemon. I was a teenager, but a dumb one, so I never found out about or understood EVs/IVs and definitely not Natures or Abilities until I had some GameFAQs thread rate my team and tell me my Adamant Gardevoir was not ideal.

This leads to the second reason that Breloom is my boy and it's because of my best friend who for the sake of anonymity we will call Obama. Obama was a numbers guy, he played Magic the Gathering AND knew what all the cards did so you know he meant business. Obama also knew that I loved Breloom and wanted a powerful one but also that I was too dumb to figure out egg moves and too lazy to get it done even if I did. Level up TWO Shroomish to 44 and then breed them?! I don't have all year people! But Obama did and one day without my even asking him to he presented me with Blastcap (named for the things from Metroid Prime) the Breloom who knew Spore AND Focus Punch, which to my caveman brain was the loving coolest and strongest combination of moves that had or ever would exist. It elevated Breloom to legend status and he has never budged from my top spot since then.

also he's cute as gently caress and has stretchy punchy stabby nub arms and a big ol mushroom head and a silly face and his shiny is a pretty autumn red and he's perfect

My email is deleted if that trip down memory lane qualifies me for a code. Thanks!

Cipher Pol 9 fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Oct 22, 2018

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Clam Chowdown posted:

For somebody who says they have a lack of artistic talent, that is a cromulent torterra! Looks like you had fun with it and that's what I wanted, so I'm glad you're getting a zeraora out of it anyways.

Turns out I'm bad at reading and didn't see that it was for NA only. :downs:

Oh well, I got two goofy Torterra pictures out of it and Torterra is an extremely good boy who deserves love.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here is this

(this is for the electric cat thing)

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Oct 21, 2018

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Kurieg posted:

[*]Explain the craziest pokemon manga plot you can to the thread.[/list]

In the spirit of getting a Reshiram code, here's my extensive knowledge of the pokemon manga.

So there's this Mewtwo. It really likes a spoon, I think. They probably didn't invent the rest of Abra's line yet so this was an original concept. Also it kills people. People and Pokemon actually die in this. None of this baby fainting stuff. It's the ultimate life form, just like Shadow just super edgy, because this is a children's manga, and doesn't have time to not murder those who wish to challenge him. I think at some point Blaine catches it. They're super good buds forever. But also he's evil too, because they needed that kind of plot, I guess. And even though not all of the gym leaders are evil, the Elite 4 beat the snot out of Red at one (or more?) point(s). Because kids need to learn from this manga. Everyone is always out to get you, and you will suffer for trying to do the right thing.

So anyway, Leaf(?) is a wild jungle girl. Probably Tarzan style. And the Mewtwo dies at some point, I think. But man was super cool and good. Leaf isn't really involved in Mewtwo's story arc as far as I know. I'm just flexing my huge manga knowledge there. That's my summary, thanks for reading.

(you don't have to send me a code if other people make better efforts. I just wanted to make a weird post and see if anyone bothers to fact check it)

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I would like a Zeraora, and my friend here would like me to have one too

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Hrist posted:

In the spirit of getting a Reshiram code, here's my extensive knowledge of the pokemon manga.

So there's this Mewtwo. It really likes a spoon, I think. They probably didn't invent the rest of Abra's line yet so this was an original concept. Also it kills people. People and Pokemon actually die in this. None of this baby fainting stuff. It's the ultimate life form, just like Shadow just super edgy, because this is a children's manga, and doesn't have time to not murder those who wish to challenge him. I think at some point Blaine catches it. They're super good buds forever. But also he's evil too, because they needed that kind of plot, I guess. And even though not all of the gym leaders are evil, the Elite 4 beat the snot out of Red at one (or more?) point(s). Because kids need to learn from this manga. Everyone is always out to get you, and you will suffer for trying to do the right thing.

So anyway, Leaf(?) is a wild jungle girl. Probably Tarzan style. And the Mewtwo dies at some point, I think. But man was super cool and good. Leaf isn't really involved in Mewtwo's story arc as far as I know. I'm just flexing my huge manga knowledge there. That's my summary, thanks for reading.

(you don't have to send me a code if other people make better efforts. I just wanted to make a weird post and see if anyone bothers to fact check it)

I believe blaine actually isn't evil. but you forgot to mention that blaine and mr fuji were the ones who created mewtwo and did this my taking mews DNA and combining it with blaine's so blaine has this weird mutated spot on his hand and can sense mewtwo with it and they share like a connection between them and that's why blaine is the only one who can capture mewtwo

also here is my spooktorb

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Kurieg posted:

Want the code e-mailed or in the thread?

e: FYI, i'm going to bed now. So, probably won't be able to respond to whatever you decide for another 8+ hours.

Emailed to it sent. Thanks!

hopeandjoy fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Oct 21, 2018

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Hustlin Floh posted:

Here is this

This is good and cool

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

oddium posted:

klansman lugia

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

My favorite Rock-type is Shuckle. It's got a goofy, memorable, simple design, and it's completely invincible. It's fun to look at, and it's fun to train. Using one in the campaign, which favors rapidly dispatching opponents so you can move on, is not so pleasant, but even there it's got flavor and you can pretty much just click the Rollout button and win.

Its extreme stat distribution means there's all sorts of unorthodox tactics that you can use with it. Sure, there's the standard defensive builds, with surprising variety, where you win passively, using Toxic or Infestation to outlast an opponent that simply can't overcome your defenses. It rewards being able to think about the long term, calculating how many turns you can press your luck. But there are a number of other goodies in its toolbox. Power Swap and Guard Swap on the weakest and most defensive of 'em all has tantalizing possibilities. Meanwhile, with a level of support that could only be provided by a team entirely built around it for Rotation battles, you can use Power Trick to transform it into the most intimidating glass cannon in the game, with offensive stats exceeding even the most powerful Mega Evolution.

I have successfully used such a strategy once. It was the greatest moment I've ever had in this game. The stars aligned, I was able to find a moment for every turn of setup, and the opportunity opened - and I went for it. Boom, boom, boom, boom, took down the entire enemy team with four consecutive +4 Rock Blasts before Trick Room expired. The fact that it's possible to make something like that work is why I keep coming back to these games.

Also, in US/UM, if you've imported any pokemon from gen 2 VC, Morimoto tells you that in those games, if you give Shuckle a Berry and finish a battle without using it, afterward it'll be holding Berry Juice instead, and that's just fantastic. I never knew.

I personally do not like Shuckle. but I can appreciate your appreciation. Code sent.

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

My favorite fighting type is Breloom! I've loved him since Ruby when I first caught the mega cutie Shroomish. When it evolved into whatever the hell Breloom is supposed to be and learned The Coolest Move, Mach Punch then I knew we were destined to be together forever. Breloom and I wrecked Ruby together, but towards the end of the game is when I finally started to figure out what was going on behind the scenes in Pokemon. I was a teenager, but a dumb one, so I never found out about or understood EVs/IVs and definitely not Natures or Abilities until I had some GameFAQs thread rate my team and tell me my Adamant Gardevoir was not ideal.

This leads to the second reason that Breloom is my boy and it's because of my best friend who for the sake of anonymity we will call Obama. Obama was a numbers guy, he played Magic the Gathering AND knew what all the cards did so you know he meant business. Obama also knew that I loved Breloom and wanted a powerful one but also that I was too dumb to figure out egg moves and too lazy to get it done even if I did. Level up TWO Shroomish to 44 and then breed them?! I don't have all year people! But Obama did and one day without my even asking him to he presented me with Blastcap (named for the things from Metroid Prime) the Breloom who knew Spore AND Focus Punch, which to my caveman brain was the loving coolest and strongest combination of moves that had or ever would exist. It elevated Breloom to legend status and he has never budged from my top spot since then.

also he's cute as gently caress and has stretchy punchy stabby nub arms and a big ol mushroom head and a silly face and his shiny is a pretty autumn red and he's perfect

I'm the kind of person who would randomly breed up a pokemon for a friend on a whim to, so I like Blastcap, code sent.

Hustlin Floh posted:

Here is this

Jigglyrob Zombpuff has earned you a code my friend.

Eox posted:

I would like a Zeraora, and my friend here would like me to have one too

:yeshaha:
Code Sent

hopeandjoy posted:

Emailed to Thanks!

Code sent, edit your post my dude.

Unfortunately that is the last of my Zeraora codes. I still have plenty of Dragon and Genie codes, if you're still feeling in an artistic mood.

Elfgames posted:

also here is my spooktorb

Would you like one of the other two codes, elfgames?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I'm late on posting this, but I don't care. The world must know which dogs are my favorite.

You have good taste

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Elfgames posted:

:words: and fun pic

I've never actually got around to reading a single page of the manga. That was just everything I sort of remember from bulbapedia. :shobon:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
PSA: If you wanted to do the ULTRA SPOOKY CUP for a shiny Mimikyu, registration is open now through the 25th!
This is the first time I've ever signed up for an online competition and jesus the process is clunky.

Kurieg posted:

For Genie code: Draw a picture of your favorite Pokemon being spooky (It is almost Halloween after all).

My Noibat is ready for Trick-or-Treating:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Dienes posted:

PSA: If you wanted to do the ULTRA SPOOKY CUP for a shiny Mimikyu, registration is open now through the 25th!
This is the first time I've ever signed up for an online competition and jesus the process is clunky.

My Noibat is ready for Trick-or-Treating:

Code sent!