Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Buna's Scowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
Poona’s Bowel

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
Vendor Bygones roll now has HCR instead of Flared Magwell. I guess it changed during the most recent update? The roll is otherwise unchanged.

anglachel
May 28, 2012

Insane Totoro posted:

Can you handle naughty words and a DS4?

I can. What is a currently active goon clan for ps4?

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Mikey-San posted:

Vendor Bygones roll now has HCR instead of Flared Magwell. I guess it changed during the most recent update? The roll is otherwise unchanged.

drat seriously? I just masterworked the flared magwell one because I love the gun and can't get a random roll to drop from Gambit.

Question though. Arrowhead brake puts it at 99 recoil direction, so what mod is good with that roll? I slapped a targeting adjuster in mine because I had an extra, but it doesn't seem to make a big difference.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

anglachel posted:

I can. What is a currently active goon clan for ps4?

https://discord.gg/chkWmr

Come find me

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Not sure about all of them, but "nutella" is a pvp streamer, iirc poshy. Reviews are probably fake but people definitely are paying for luna's and not forgotten's though.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Differo Cathedra posted:

Not sure about all of them, but "nutella" is a pvp streamer, iirc poshy. Reviews are probably fake but people definitely are paying for luna's and not forgotten's though.

*nots forgotten

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Differo Cathedra posted:

yep, OSK basically does “comp help” all day long, which is just another way of saying “paid account recoveries for Luna progress”

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Haunted Forest is aight. I picked the near invulnerable while jumping perk for my mask. How near are we talking here and am I a dunce?

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Bandire posted:

drat seriously? I just masterworked the flared magwell one because I love the gun and can't get a random roll to drop from Gambit.

Would I lie to strangers on the Internet?

But yeah, it changed. I noticed it earlier today when I went to Gumbo McMardigras to collect my reset reward.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I want to like haunted forest, but I can't see poo poo. My entire team managed to walk off the same cliff last night.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
This was a good week all and all, I got a (what I assume is) god roll on a duke, outlaw and rampage, a hazard auto rifle that is really nice but maybe better for pvp than pve and got the ascendant primeval on a gambit match and melted it with sleeper. Climbed from 552 to 563 power. Not one Y2 exotic yet, though.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

If I'm 575 I should be able to find an LFG group willing to take me on for a raid attempt, yeah? Not sure where the most common LFG posts get made now that the PGS thread died.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I got a second geomag drop this past week. At least it was cheap to feed to the ones I was wearing

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Why do they call making your Elo score better a recovery? Should’nt you be the other way around and recovering from being a pvp nerd? I thought a recovery was to reset you to below bronze so you can match make winnable games again.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Blind Rasputin posted:

Why do they call making your Elo score better a recovery? Should’nt you be the other way around and recovering from being a pvp nerd? I thought a recovery was to reset you to below bronze so you can match make winnable games again.

You give them your account to play on by doing an account recovery.

Listerine
Jan 5, 2005

Exquisite Corpse
Are any of the IB guns worth keeping with the changes since last event? I was pretty unimpressed with them last time round.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Listerine posted:

Are any of the IB guns worth keeping with the changes since last event? I was pretty unimpressed with them last time round.

Buy the two Vendor weapons. They're both good.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/JuNDTxd.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/hNveli8.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/0VbX4BF.gifv

Super shutdown is on the menu today boys.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bandire posted:

Question though. Arrowhead brake puts it at 99 recoil direction, so what mod is good with that roll? I slapped a targeting adjuster in mine because I had an extra, but it doesn't seem to make a big difference.

I'm not a fan of what targeting adjuster does to most guns so I usually go icarus on hand cannons or backup mag on most other stuff that doesn't need CB.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I got thousand voices and black talon today so that's neat

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I got Redix's Claymore playing hardcore casually

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

So if I'm playing on PS4 how do I take footage of a match and trim it down to just me winning the match at the last minute by killing the entire enemy team with a nova warp? Also what exactly is supposed to be the down side of nova warp because it seems ridiculously over powered. I think I got 3 kills and 1 assist against the guy on the other team that went 47-4 so I'm glad to have spoiled the fun of the guy that was actually good at the game.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

It can be outrun.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Technically it can't, since Nova Warp speed is faster than sprint speed. But if you're far enough away when it activates, you can hopefully remain that way!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
It’s called Nova Warp because when you see one you do a 360 to try and go in the other direction but the guy says “No va” in a Mexican accent and you die

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Siljmonster posted:

I got Redix's Claymore playing hardcore casually

Hell yee

I'm 3 crucible bounties away from mine too!

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
12 bounties away from a Redrix.

Hope it doesn't suck!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
worst gun in the game

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Technically it can't, since Nova Warp speed is faster than sprint speed. But if you're far enough away when it activates, you can hopefully remain that way!

You don’t have to outrun the warp, just your teammates

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
I finally got another exotic yesterday.

Telesto.

At this point I’d love to have an actual Y2 exotic but I didn’t have Telesto yet and it’s really good so that’ll work I guess.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Tbh I'd love to get a telesto drop because then I wouldn't have to infuse mine up.

I also wish they'd put catalysts in for all of the exotics, including armor. Come the gently caress on bungie

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Also exotic armor should have curated perks. RNG ain't ever gonna give me frostees with traction.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Maker Of Shoes posted:

worst gun in the game

Only on the good/effort scale. Otherwise a slightly better bygones is a pretty good gun imho.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Iron banner be like

https://i.imgur.com/RJughpj.gifv

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Where's the gif of me getting tossed on a team of bronze ELO scrubs going up against a six stack of diamonds.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Vendor IB pulse (outlaw/kill clip) or the one that dropped with Outlaw/Rampage?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Yarrington posted:

Vendor IB pulse (outlaw/kill clip) or the one that dropped with Outlaw/Rampage?

What are the other perks and barrels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Ban the IB Pulse because it uses the bygones sound effect and the higher rate of fire makes me think it's someone lagging like crazy