Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I mean uncomfortable is definitely how I felt watching the trailer because I don't trust the show the be tasteful and delicate at all

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Hodgepodge posted:

Looking up that image, I found that his full story is so much worse than I could have imagined:

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Foxler_Nightfire

Wow. One of those furries that even other furries just can't stand. Only took him a decade or so to wear out his welcome.

:ughh:

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Hodgepodge posted:

he's no foxler nightfire :colbert:

didnt this fucker hang himself or was that another nazifur

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lmao he did a thread

https://twitter.com/MKupperman/status/1054179942404112386

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i just like the implication of rosa parks needing a nigh omnipotent white woman to help her claim the seat

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Hodgepodge posted:

Looking up that image, I found that his full story is so much worse than I could have imagined:

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Foxler_Nightfire

Why the gently caress do they do themselves like that

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Clawtopsy posted:

i just like the implication of rosa parks needing a nigh omnipotent white woman to help her claim the seat

Also it turns out that it's not white southerners oppressing black people, but evil robots from space. Everybody wins!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

phasmid posted:

Also it turns out that it's not white southerners oppressing black people, but evil robots from space. Everybody wins!

this is the history that liberals want

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

l;;mfao

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Quantum Freep

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clawtopsy posted:

you gotta be loving kidding me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Taintrunner posted:

you gotta be loving kidding me

The first female doctor in an unprecedented progressive stride goes back in time to help an otherwise incapable black woman make history

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm trying to remember now if Quantum Leap was worse

Didn't Sam teach Michael Jackson how to do the moonwalk in that?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

Didn't Sam teach Michael Jackson how to do the moonwalk in that?
Yeah but Jackson never invented the moonwalk he just popularized/rebranded it. Now if Sam taught it to Cab Calloway who was doing a similar dance in the 30s, yes, you would be right.

vvv yes that's the level of Rocky 3 being the Rumble in the Jungle but with a white Ali.

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 06:33 on Oct 22, 2018

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

not to mention that chuck berry didn't invent rock and roll but in fact stole it from white high school bad boy calvin klein

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Is the thread title meant to be a Phantom reference?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i watched the episode: there are no daleks, just mac from always sunny in a duster coat trying to give the bus driver a day off. doctor who's companions convince the bus driver to go back to work because black people are doing a sit in on the buses. however, there weren't enough white people on the bus so rosa wouldn't have to give up her seat. they try to get more white people on the bus and then realise that they, themselves, are white people. so they make rosa sit on the bus, and then go look at an asteroid named after her

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

Dreddout posted:

Why the gently caress do they do themselves like that

internet poisoning

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

bell jar posted:

i watched the episode: there are no daleks, just mac from always sunny in a duster coat trying to give the bus driver a day off. doctor who's companions convince the bus driver to go back to work because black people are doing a sit in on the buses. however, there weren't enough white people on the bus so rosa wouldn't have to give up her seat. they try to get more white people on the bus and then realise that they, themselves, are white people. so they make rosa sit on the bus, and then go look at an asteroid named after her

Is this real life

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bell jar posted:

what in tarnation

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Woketore Whomb.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
So brave.

Such a powerful message about racism.

I am glad a white woman finally played an appropriate part in ensuring one of the iconic civil rights moments occurred.

Next time on Doctor Who: Join Jodie Whitaker as she helps beat Emmett Till to death!

Dec 26, 2012

bell jar posted:

lmao

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

bell jar posted:

Okay this owns

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dreddout posted:

Okay this owns

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/how-the-left-won-the-war-for-gritty

Finally, the left has the ally it needs to win the fight.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Gritty is a nuclear bomb in the war for the worker

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The Philadelphia Experiment was Gritty all along

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

This reads like a solution looking for a problem

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

adam friedland made me look this up. gently caress you adam

https://twitter.com/use_theforce_em/status/1047473436950446080

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

"More 👏 women 👏 concentration👏 camp👏 guards" always seemed a bit of an extreme parody.

Welp

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

get that OUT of my face posted:

adam friedland made me look this up. gently caress you adam

https://twitter.com/use_theforce_em/status/1047473436950446080

Given Venom's clear pro-poly message, the symbiotes should've only responded to xe/xer pronouns and get very pissed if they weren't.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

MizPiz posted:

Given Venom's clear pro-poly message, the symbiotes should've only responded to xe/xer pronouns and get very pissed if they weren't.

this is particularly entertaining because venom does have a pronoun thing, and it's that Venom gets pissed when not referred to in the plural

eddie because eddie needs it to be clear that it's not HIM doing this poo poo, no, it's the symbiote, and the symbiote because it really likes Eddie and wants him to feel like he's more a part of what they do.

(the chapo guys talking about how Venom is a facebook movie are much, much righter than they know, the few decent venom stories are all about Eddie and the symbiote as a barely-even-subtext story about toxic relationships and addiction.)

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

We 👏 need 👏 more 👏 female 👏 snipers 👏

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

also, we do not deserve Limmy
https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1054275158679216128
https://twitter.com/laureningram/status/1054314641726173184

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

limmy may be the most british name ever

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Say what you will about Limmy, but I had the pleasure of meeting him at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Say what you will about Limmy, but I had the pleasure of meeting him at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

also, while you're here, check out Daft Punk's new single "Get Lucky" if you get the chance. Sound of the summer.