Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

sleep tight proud boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I like how Alex Jones has disappeared off the face of the earth after getting purged from every social media site and now only resurfaces in weird second-hand footage poo poo like this.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SunAndSpring posted:

I like how Alex Jones has disappeared off the face of the earth after getting purged from every social media site and now only resurfaces in weird second-hand footage poo poo like this.

#metoo

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

he's turned into a cryptid

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Stexils posted:

he's turned into a cryptid

pretty soon he's gonna start being rotoscoped IRL

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Grape posted:

lol what do you think I'm inventing exactly.

You're drawing an equivalency between the Red Army and the Wehrmacht, which is a revisionist history that only right wingers believe.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

So for those of us not up on their European history, what is Grape talking about and why is it a myth?

All I've heard about Poland recently has been them going pretty far right so I'd be concerned about believing any news coming out of that country

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

MysticalMachineGun posted:

So for those of us not up on their European history, what is Grape talking about and why is it a myth?

All I've heard about Poland recently has been them going pretty far right so I'd be concerned about believing any news coming out of that country

Poland and Russia have, what's a polite way to put things, a long and involved history spanning back into (at least) the Time of Troubles at the end of the 16th Century.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Suspects so far are 38, 40, and 41. Way, way too old for this poo poo.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Stalin: we raped some folks.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Cadaver_Maclaine posted:

Poland and Russia have, what's a polite way to put things, a long and involved history spanning back into (at least) the Time of Troubles at the end of the 16th Century.

its basically like the horus heresy but real

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

s
peaking of poland, PiSS mayor got voted out of warsaw yesterday and theyve lost voters since 2015

still largest party but theyre turning away former supporters, thats something i guess

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/polands-ruling-populists-see-power-appeal-checked/

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Zeroisanumber posted:

Suspects so far are 38, 40, and 41. Way, way too old for this poo poo.

almost every proud boy ive seen have all been gen x and around 40

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

420 Gank Mid posted:

its basically like the horus heresy but real

Honestly I could have dated it back quite a bit further but it's as good a place to start as any and there's something so quintessentially Russian about calling a nightmarish decade plus of chaos and civil war in which a third of the population died the, "Time of Troubles."

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
I'll invade Poland right now, I don't give a gently caress.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

You don't have to go all the way back to the Partition to get what he's talking about. When the Red Army liberated Poland they did rape a lot of people, steal stuff, and executed anyone they thought would oppose communist rule. Saying they were "1 of 2 armies that raped and ravaged Poland" on the other hand, draws an equivalency between sides which on the one hand wanted to guarantee they had an amenable puppet government ruling a country which had always been hostile to them, and on the other hand planned to utterly destroy Slavic culture.

There wouldn't be a Poland if it weren't for the Red Army.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
also theyve had to reinstate those judges they tossed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1054263539534188546

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/rubytuesday_03/status/1054539575635402752

Faith Goldy came in third.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

At least half of those are free speech contrarians.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

so who actually won

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

She had a lot of Chinese and Jewish support actually(GUESS WHY)

Office Pig posted:

so who actually won

John Tory. The boring whitest dude possible who took over after proto-Trump Rob Ford got caught on video smoking all the crack.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 02:19 on Oct 23, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Office Pig posted:

so who actually won

The right winger who's literally named John Tory.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

god his parents must’ve been some real winners

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Generic White Male Conservative

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

John Tory is especially boring, even by Canadian political standards.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yeah seriously thats gently caress all, she even had the support of ford

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

So both halves are white supremacist

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Montasque posted:

She had a lot of Chinese and Jewish support actually(GUESS WHY)

hmmm lemme guess, "lusts for muslim death"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

hmmm lemme guess, "lusts for muslim death"

Ding ding ding we got a winner!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Toronto is my go-to example of why a city annexing its suburbs creates more problems than it solves.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Toronto is my go-to example of why a city annexing its suburbs creates more problems than it solves.

Have you considered not having suburbs though

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Pro Tip: All skinheads suck nuts

Don’t kinkshame.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

i thought deplatforming would only make them stronger tho

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Pro Tip: All skinheads suck nuts

Sharps are ok

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/studentactivism/status/1054571098275225600

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 04:15 on Oct 23, 2018

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

zegermans posted:

i thought deplatforming would only make them stronger tho

from now on anyone unironically raising this point should be treated as a sympathizer, not the principled guardian of reasoned discourse they cast themselves as. they don't get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

So The Guillotine podcast is the one that's starting to manifest into reality now. Terrifying.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Montasque posted:

The murder of a 13 year old Chinese girl at the hands of a Syrian refugee in BC has brought out some really weird poo poo...

This was from a small protest in Toronto mostly attended by angered members of the Chinese community and a few CHUDS.
the city where the murder happened has now gone even further left in Saturday's municipal election :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

THC posted:

the city where the murder happened has now gone even further left in Saturday's municipal election :lol:

good