Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

This may very well be true, but counterpoint: English Girls. It's not that hard.

FWIW, neither are American girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Wow, did I forget to propose to you as well? You seem very upset about my little holiday.

This may very well be true, but counterpoint: English Girls. It's not that hard.

All these myseteries abound around you. Use your detective skills and realize you're a twit.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Wow, did I forget to propose to you as well? You seem very upset about my little holiday.

You know whats wrong but don't want to admit it and it's making you weirdly defensive.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
This is only the second or third most embarrassing way Bernard has ended a relationship.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

drilldo squirt posted:

I'd just like to say it's weird to equate Rough and Latino. I mean, I get what your saying but, still man, having Chicano Pride doesn't mean buying into racist stereotypes.

It is weird. Only a loving weirdo would say something like that.

Regular Nintendo posted:

I own a home in a "rough" (latino to you) neighborhood pig

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Nice.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Thank you for giving me something to text my partner today. :wink:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Any of you ever been attacked with a musical instrument?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Reign Of Pain posted:

Let the bass hit you.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Reign Of Pain posted:

¡tremendas tom tom!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Chichevache posted:

Thank you for giving me something to text my partner today. :wink:

Did he bring donuts?

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Midjack posted:

Let the bass hit you.

Drop the bass

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

drilldo squirt posted:

Did he bring donuts?

No, but I'm hoping he does tomorrow.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Why do you guys like this job again? Jesus christ....he moves her camera and then POLICE BRUTALITY!!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!! :supaburn:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C6NyM_1539809194

:allbuttons:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Reign Of Pain posted:

Why do you guys like this job again? Jesus christ....he moves her camera and then POLICE BRUTALITY!!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!! :supaburn:

:lol:

I mean wow. I'm not all aboard the police worship train but those cops deserve an award for showing restraint.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
In NY both of them could have been arrested for disorderly conduct.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
http://www.cleveland19.com/2018/10/16/i-couldve-killed-you-ohio-police-officer-offers-year-old-valuable-lesson-gun-violence/

Ex coastie i worked with didn't smoke a kid. Good for him.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Now he gets to follow Reginald VelJohnson around and talk smack forever

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shame on an IGA posted:

Now he gets to follow Reginald VelJohnson around and talk smack forever

:golfclap:

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

:perfect:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Reign Of Pain posted:

what was the dude even trying to prove?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
https://youtu.be/hpwesfKJ1AI

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Hey goon cops may want to take advantage of this https://www.firstnet.com

If you’ve got good AT&T service in your area this works out pretty well. $40 for unlimited everything, and your phone is prioritized over others during a disaster or in large crowds where service can be strained. I cancelled my old plan and I’m still saving money even with the purchase of a new iPhone XS.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Also worth noting that the T-Mobile military plan (vets included) works out to $20ish per month (in a family plan) for unlimited everything including international data/sms roaming. poo poo owns, I'm paying less per month for an iPhone XS Max + service than my old Verizon line was by itself.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Reign Of Pain posted:

Lol I know that guy and yea, he's the coolest headed guy in DPD I'm pretty sure. The younger guy at the beginning used to show me pictures of his cat all the time.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Show yourself, coward.

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1054495340106256386?s=21

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
So much going on here.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Like, a solid 10 for a cop.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

GunForumMeme posted:

Like, a solid 10 for a cop.

Ya “for a cop” adds 3-4 pts & the crazy adds 5-6 but those same crazy points get subtracted once you hosed for a month.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

Ya “for a cop” adds 3-4 pts & the crazy adds 5-6 but those same crazy points get subtracted once you hosed for a month.

Yeah, plus you take off an additional 2-3 points when the wife finds out.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Please, Gentlemen, can we not judge her on her physical appearance and assumed sexual proficiency, but rather on the content of her character and conduct as a Police officer?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Please, Gentlemen, can we not judge her on her physical appearance and assumed sexual proficiency, but rather on the content of her character and conduct as a Police officer?

I'm not sure what's worse, your blatant obsequiousness or your random capitalization.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

McNally posted:

I'm not sure what's worse, your blatant obsequiousness or your random capitalization.

you'll want to use smaller words

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I thought it was a pretty self aware joke.:cheers:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Do you actually get 3000 points for this?

or this

TheObserver
Nov 7, 2012

Now this is an example of good delegation of responsibilities. Each employee performs their duty efficiently before moving it along the chain.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bernard getting dumped for watching Italians slug it out instead of planning a vacation around a marriage proposal is the funniest thing I've seen in GiP since n4i started using the subforum as a surrogate hate-golem for his stupid chud dad who he's afraid to talk to.

But sure,

Kick 'em the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Victor Vermis posted:

Bernard getting dumped for watching Italians slug it out instead of planning a vacation around a marriage proposal is the funniest thing I've seen in GiP since n4i started using the subforum as a surrogate hate-golem for his stupid chud dad who he's afraid to talk to.

But sure,

Kick 'em the gently caress out.

I'm not sorry to see him go at all. He was, after all, an ignorant jackass who was repeatedly told not to use slurs.

Come to mention it, that sounds a little familiar.