Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

MOTYC: Andreza Giant Panda vs. Super Sasadango Machine, DDT “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2018 ~FALL WRESTLING CULTURE FESTIVAL~”, 10/21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Venomous posted:

MOTYC: Andreza Giant Panda vs. Super Sasadango Machine, DDT “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2018 ~FALL WRESTLING CULTURE FESTIVAL~”, 10/21

Second

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Venomous posted:

Nth.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Venomous posted:

Nth

Also

HM: MAO/Sanshiro Takagi
HM: Konosuke Takeshita/CIMA

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Venomous posted:

Nth

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nth

Also

Venomous posted:

Nth

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nth

Also

Nth

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
MOTYC: Zeus (c) vs Kento Miyahara - Triple Crown - AJPW Raising An Army Memorial Series (10/21)

Zeus repeatedly karate chopping the neck of a prone Kento is what I live for.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Coaaab posted:

MOTYC: Zeus (c) vs Kento Miyahara - Triple Crown - AJPW Raising An Army Memorial Series (10/21)

2nd. One of the better Triple Crown matches of the year if not the best and my second favourite match this month after Nakajima/Sugiura

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

3rd

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
it's not an HM or anything, but CHAOS (Okada, Yano, Beretta, Chuckie T) vs BCOG (Jay White, Fale, Tama Tonga, Tonga Loa) from Night 2 of the Road to Power Struggle/Super Jr Tag League was a loving blast, absolutely one of the best undercard tags I've seen on an NJPW card in a long time

also, solid HM: LIJ (BUSHI & Shingo Takagi) vs KUSHIDA & Chris Sabin - NJPW Super Jr. Tag League Night 2 (10/17)

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Oct 23, 2018

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Venomous posted:

holy poo poo this was really good. nth

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Coaaab posted:

4th

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

it's not an HM or anything, but CHAOS (Okada, Yano, Beretta, Chuckie T) vs BCOG (Jay White, Fale, Tama Tonga, Tonga Loa) from Night 2 of the Road to Power Struggle/Super Jr Tag League was a loving blast, absolutely one of the best undercard tags I've seen on an NJPW card in a long time

Agree and the 5 man chaos vs bcog match from night 7 is v fun. Rocky goes fully wild.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

abraham linksys posted:

Absolutely, I had a lot of fun watching that match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I've updated the OP with what I think is every successful nomination.

Hikaru Shida (C) vs. Aja Kong for the Oz Academy Openweight Championship is on the HM list but only needs one more MOTY vote to go onto the MOTYC list.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

HM: PCO - LA Park MLW Fusion Episode 28 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJ8-CucBDA&t=986s

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Suplex Liberace posted:

Agree and the 5 man chaos vs bcog match from night 7 is v fun. Rocky goes fully wild.

yeah just watched that and holy hell what a loving match

if we had a special MOTY category just for NJPW undercard tags that has gotta be #1 with a bullet

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The young lion tags have also been :distonk:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

HM - 10/26 LIJ (BUSHI & Shingo Takagi) vs BC OG (Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles), Super Jr Tag League, Night 6
MOTYC - 10/26 Super 69 vs Roppongi 3K, Super Jr Tag League, Night 6

watching every match of this tag league has been a loving blast tbh, I care more about these 8 teams than any other wrestlers in the world right now

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

HM - 10/26 LIJ (BUSHI & Shingo Takagi) vs BC OG (Taiji Ishimori & Robbie Eagles), Super Jr Tag League, Night 6
MOTYC - 10/26 Super 69 vs Roppongi 3K, Super Jr Tag League, Night 6

watching every match of this tag league has been a loving blast tbh, I care more about these 8 teams than any other wrestlers in the world right now

I'd go HM on both of these. Tournament has been great with a few matches to go still.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: Kairi Sane (C) vs. Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's Championship - WWE Evolution 10/28

A perfect face vs a perfect heel in front of a hot crowd having a great match with an ending that sets up a LOT of stuff going forward. I absolutely loved this.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kairi Sane (C) vs. Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's Championship - WWE Evolution 10/28

A perfect face vs a perfect heel in front of a hot crowd having a great match with an ending that sets up a LOT of stuff going forward. I absolutely loved this.

Yeah I’ll 2nd this

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

3rd. I feel it

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

gently caress yeah

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

2nd

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Also forgot to put these up from last week

HM Itami vs Ali LMS 205 Live 10/24/18
HM Meiko vs Toni Storm MYCII 10/24/18

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: Becky Lynch (C) vs. Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women's Championship in a Last Woman Standing match - WWE Evolution 10/28

HOLY gently caress!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Becky Lynch (C) vs. Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women's Championship - WWE Evolution 10/28

HOLY gently caress!

Hell loving yea second

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Becky Lynch (C) vs. Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women's Championship in a Last Woman Standing match - WWE Evolution 10/28

HOLY gently caress!

My god, it's full of stars

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

HOLY gently caress!

yesysysysyysysss

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The fact that Becky won definitely made that a MOTYC for me.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
WWE Evolution for WWE show of the year

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
yeah I'll also MOTYC the two matches nominated so far

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Jerusalem posted:

HOLY gently caress!

This was loving amazing. The right person won and it was so brutal!

YeehawMcKickass
Jan 2, 2003

WE WELCOME THE OPPRESSORS

Jerusalem posted:

Jerusalem posted:

HOLY gently caress!

Nth both of these. Jesus christ Evolution came out with the fire you usually only get at a Takeover.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

HOLY gently caress!

Jesus that was insane

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Jerusalem posted:

HOLY gently caress!

Very much yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

HOLY gently caress!

:aaaaa: yes