Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Schlesische posted:

So many levels of: what?

"First up is the “anal probing sequence,” in which the player character is dragged past three other characters who are being actively probed, is then probed himself, and then has to help rescue Randy Marsh without accidentally probing him. Obviously, this comes with a spoiler warning and is very, very NSFW.

The second sequence, the “abortion sequence”, starts with the doctor performing an abortion on the player character, and ends up with the player performing an abortion on, once again, Randy Marsh (poor Randy)."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
Counterpoint: they also cut Shaundi’s companion mission in Saints Row 4 because you smoke alien drugs that give you power ups. Shaundi is one of my favorite characters in the other games. They left in all the horrific violence, casual sex and nudity. They left in the Penetrator, the giant dildo weapon. But they cut out the mission where you get high with a hippie.

They also banned Hotline Miami 2 because of a rape scene while allowing thousands of tv shows and movies with rape in them.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Petty fuckers

https://twitter.com/adamzwar/status/1054332620870467584

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
Many people on Twitter have pointed out the irony of apologizing to child abuse victims while condemning children to Hell on Manus and Nauru.

The American i’m arguing with just said I should see a psychiatrist to deal with caring about Americans who die or go bankrupt because of healthcare costs. Should I bring this up next time I see mine? (He’s free, which I didn’t even know I could get until recently).

hawaiian_robot
Dec 5, 2006

And I'm happy just to sit here,
At a table with old friends.
And see which one of us can tell the biggest lies

JBP posted:

I hope one of them mentions his genuine friend that he met who told him about about superyachtinvestor.com

i was listening out for that tbh

they are all going to write responses to the banking royal commission as well, lmao that should be great

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Count Chocula posted:

Will Australia’s hatred of guns or its hatred of immigrants win out?

Nobody answered, but the answer is immigrants.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I've just started paying attention to that poo poo about permanently banning asylum seekers from setting foot in Australia. gently caress sake, how ridiculous. They've run out of ways to be cruel but still need their supporters to see them sticking the boot in. Permanent banishment for seeking asylum will look real loving bad when some of those settled refugees pull their way up to being successful or influential people who engage in international travel.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol if you think they've run out of ways to be cruel

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

Future generations are going to see our asylum seeker policy the way we see slavery or the Stolen Generation.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Moon Atari posted:

I've just started paying attention to that poo poo about permanently banning asylum seekers from setting foot in Australia. gently caress sake, how ridiculous. They've run out of ways to be cruel but still need their supporters to see them sticking the boot in. Permanent banishment for seeking asylum will look real loving bad when some of those settled refugees pull their way up to being successful or influential people who engage in international travel.

Are you saying they will become terrorists?

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
For fucks sake.

The Liberal Party of Victoria - Mormons, Cops & Broke

https://twitter.com/BrendanDonohoe7/status/1054622633671589888

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Count Chocula posted:

Future generations are going to see our asylum seeker policy the way we see slavery or the Stolen Generation.

You mean say sorry and then move on?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

drunkill posted:

For fucks sake.

This is actually loving horror stuff and I hope it's an obliteration

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

drunkill posted:

For fucks sake.

lol lawnorder

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

JBP posted:

This is actually loving horror stuff and I hope it's an obliteration

you said it'll be a smashing

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I preferred the Victorian Liberals when they were toffs from the inner east rather than this current mix of scary dog food brands.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

hambeet posted:

lol lawnorder

You gotta be pissed you're not in that photo :q:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

drunkill posted:

For fucks sake.

That's a lot of baldness.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

You Am I posted:

You gotta be pissed you're not in that photo :q:

thats me, second from left. forceps delivery forehead dude

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Vic Libs! Now only 84% white!

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
You'd think the libs would come up with a universal shade of "liberal blue". Having mismatched blue ties looks tacky. Labor always stick to the traditional scarlet 'red flag' red.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Note the clustered white dudes and the less central Asian ally character.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

JBP posted:

The libs love to bring in the token black/woman/asian member to prove to the world "SEE WE'RE NOT RACIST/SEXIST!"

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

JBP posted:

lol he's on the outer

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Cpt Soban posted:

You'd think the libs would come up with a universal shade of "liberal blue". Having mismatched blue ties looks tacky. Labor always stick to the traditional scarlet 'red flag' red.

that's sounds a bit like fascism

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hambeet posted:

meet andrew edmonds

he's an ex aj and is now a copper in oakleigh. he's also looks sweaty

lol there he is, that dude up the back i thought it was him

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

JBP posted:

Look at the body language of the guy next to him.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

so shiny

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

snoremac posted:

Look at the body language of the guy next to him.

yeah i think he's trying to be standing up straight 'at attention' or whatever, but it looks like he's trying to distance himself

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

JBP posted:

Are you saying they will become terrorists?

No, I'm saying some of them will become people with clout, who have resources and presence to make their voice heard. If they are just settled normally at this point they will maybe put this lovely experience behind them, but the extra insult on top of all the rest of saying "you are permanently exiled from Australia" is sure to make them want to fight. It is something that they will butt up against years later when they need to come to Australia for a conference or something, when otherwise they have maybe suppressed the bad memories and moved on.

I can see it setting a dangerous precedent when climate refugees become more common and the world goes to poo poo further. Other nations might be inspired to follow our lead. Something like: you seek asylum in countries X, Y, Z but were rejected in that intake round due to large numbers of applicants, instead you are "temporarily" settled in a refugee camp on a tiny island only slightly behind your own in the climate destruction process. Soon enough this island is also wrecked, so you need to seek asylum again. Whoops, you were rejected last time so now you are permanently banned from setting foot in nations X, Y, Z. You apply for nations A,B,C: get rejected in this intake round again because of too many applicants. Instead you settle in a nation that is quickly destabilized by climate related economic drama. Now when you seek asylum you are banned from ever setting foot in nations A, B, C, X, Y, Z. Process repeats till there is nowhere safe left and you just die.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

dude on the left is dressed for his own funeral. rip

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

drunkill posted:

For fucks sake.

Reservoir dogs remake?

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice
Guy up the front knew he had to do it to 'em.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

bowmore posted:

lol if you think they've run out of ways to be cruel

Install a treadwheel and a generator in Nauru, get a private company to construct lines from there to South Australia

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

JBP posted:

I hope one of them mentions his genuine friend that he met who told him about about superyachtinvestor.com

Super glad I linked that here now

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

bandaid.friend posted:

Install a treadwheel and a generator in Nauru, get a private company to construct lines from there to South Australia

energy for when the wind doesn't blow and the sun doesn't shine

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Reservoir dogs remake?

look, you can't all be mr white.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

bell jar posted:

energy for when the wind doesn't blow and the sun doesn't shine

Fair dinkum

Scomo has really killed off that saying for at least a decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU