Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"A gooned-out man may become very vocal, while his body and face might take on undignified expressions and poses, all in response to the intensely exquisite caresses his penis is exposed to. Hence the term 'goon'!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Waffleman_ posted:

It's also a lot more affecting the current political discourse and it'd just be kind of a bummer.

And on top of that, while there's plenty of crazy going around in the Qult, none of that crazy is particularly funny, just really stupid and really infuriating.

Some of the "my entire family hates me now" posts might be a thing for Lou to slog through, but I'm sure as hell not making that doc.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Stop telling the funniest podcast to stop making me laugh, guys.

Fplus, please keep reading the horrible poo poo because you make my drives so much better. Also, do an episode of QAnon people but I'm sure as Hell not reading their garbage to make you a doc.

Lol I wasn't, I'm just saying that clips4sale was the funniest of the fetish ones because specifically because of how much variance was in it, everything was a sex thing. Runners up are the guys that hunt down quicksand patches and mud flats in the middle of the night so they can stand in the middle of them and beat off. That whole fetish sounds like a mad lib or made with fridge magnet words but there's somehow hundreds of them loose in the countryside. David Attenborough should do a wildlife documentary on them.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

now see I dunno. Q is a whole weird LARP thing where people are talking about child sacrifices and 'white hats' in the deep state needing to reverse course on the hurricane hitting florida and poo poo. It's a LOT deeper than 'I HATE OBUNGLER'

If you want that kind of stuff go cruise some Illuminati style conspiracy theorist websites, those are much more harmless with similar variety. Or go do the Church of the SubGenius.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

wit posted:

Lol I wasn't, I'm just saying that clips4sale was the funniest of the fetish ones because specifically because of how much variance was in it, everything was a sex thing.

Kind of parallel to this: I've been listening back through the archives, and the car-loving/exhaust-fetish episode is a new favorite of mine because of what diverse kinds of Internet garbage it manages to fit in on that one weird fetish. Yahoo Answers idiots! Bad fanart! "I am for real a girl using my boyfriend's email and forum accounts, you guys!" STDH and dramatic callouts! It's a goddamn feast.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

"Now let's head over to a site called TV Tropes..."

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

"It's a site, it's got clips, and they're for sale..."

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
"That's right, we're headed to a little known website called Rrrrrrrrrrreddit!"

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

shitthatdidnthappen.mp3 are always my favorite F Plus episodes. I'm relistening to the myfirsttime.com and all of these stories are hilariously terrible.

~by this time my pinacolada was ready to explode
then she did it......she touched my pinacolada with her hand
oh shiiiit....i erupted everywhere~

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Seventeen pencils? That kid...is inhuman!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Lumbermouth posted:

shitthatdidnthappen.mp3 are always my favorite F Plus episodes. I'm relistening to the myfirsttime.com and all of these stories are hilariously terrible.

~by this time my pinacolada was ready to explode
then she did it......she touched my pinacolada with her hand
oh shiiiit....i erupted everywhere~

You forgot the echo on THEN SHE DID IT!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
But I couldn't get it up so quickly so I just jammed out on my bass guitar lol

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
You know, I don't mind the oddball fetishist episodes, but now that I think about it I'm not really crazy about any of the ones I've heard aside from the dumb glove fetish and findom, the latter of which I didn't even know was a thing until its episode, despite more than twenty years of exposure to dumb poo poo online. I think my favorites in general have been stuff like the recent body mod ep or the real life superhero eps, the ones where it's all weird people doing dumb and often harmful things in their free time.

The backlog of episodes I haven't heard is way too big for me to pick anything out comfortably since I only really got into the habit in the last year and a half or so. Aside from Roy Orbison, is there anything that's really off the wall dumb or weird that's an absolute must-listen?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

My favorite part of the findom episode is the girl who's simultaneously trying too hard and not hard enough to dom the guys and they're just like "Wow, you're being kinda mean."

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Meldonox posted:

You know, I don't mind the oddball fetishist episodes, but now that I think about it I'm not really crazy about any of the ones I've heard aside from the dumb glove fetish and findom, the latter of which I didn't even know was a thing until its episode, despite more than twenty years of exposure to dumb poo poo online. I think my favorites in general have been stuff like the recent body mod ep or the real life superhero eps, the ones where it's all weird people doing dumb and often harmful things in their free time.

The backlog of episodes I haven't heard is way too big for me to pick anything out comfortably since I only really got into the habit in the last year and a half or so. Aside from Roy Orbison, is there anything that's really off the wall dumb or weird that's an absolute must-listen?
I started going through and making a list, but dumb weirdness is such an F+ mainstay that I'm more comfortable just telling you to start at the beginning (OK, maybe at #4) and listen through at your own pace. My favorite episode is the one on adult babies (#63), but yours might be Cockrub Warriors Rule (#33) or Patrick82 (#138) or the episode where they get together in someone's apartment to make raw vegan "peanut" "noodles" (#sf), but it also could be none of them, since I only mentioned four out of 290 episodes. There's just so much good poo poo that picking out specific recommendations isn't much more useful than rolling dice.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Oct 22, 2018

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
the findom episode is the only doc I submitted that I haven't relistened to. Findom just gets way, way nastier and messed up and there was a lot of stuff in the document that didn't get read because it's just horrific, like the blog of an italian addict that throws away thousands of dollars a year or Princess Sierra, the lady with the Queen Ant Theory, bragging about a sub's bankruptcy and loss of his house. It gives me a very different perspective on the whole thing compared to the episode's focus on failed and desperate doms. Also they didn't read the black lives matter post, which is more on me making the whole thing too long.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I can personally recommend the two that I started with, which were Monkey Moms and Film Pitches (101 and 102). You have both the ridiculous number of monkey moms complaining about getting scammed so easily plus Backalley Dave, and the amazing stories of things like Juggernaut Lonely, John Vincent Mingo, and Train Pain/Ghost Train/Youtube Trains.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

DemonTrigger posted:

I can personally recommend the two that I started with, which were Monkey Moms and Film Pitches (101 and 102). You have both the ridiculous number of monkey moms complaining about getting scammed so easily plus Backalley Dave, and the amazing stories of things like Juggernaut Lonely, John Vincent Mingo, and Train Pain/Ghost Train/Youtube Trains.

Yes. What he said. Do this exact thing.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

How to Listen to a Podcast Your Parents Hate was my first episode and I still recommend it to introduce anyone to the F plus.

WikiHow unites us

Fish and Chimps
Feb 16, 2012

mmmfff
Fun Shoe
My first one was the ballbusting episode. I was literally crying from laughing too hard, and woke up my wife. That ep will always have a special place in my heart (not in my balls)

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I started with bug fuckers and so should everyone else

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
New episode on r/drugs.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

*takes hit* yes.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

SirSlarty posted:

"That's right, we're headed to a little known website called Rrrrrrrrrrreddit!"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Well this episode started at 100

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

This episode should be played in high school health classes as a warning for kids. "If you try drugs you won't look cool and edgy, you'll end up like these losers".

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Youth Decay posted:

This episode should be played in high school health classes as a warning for kids. "If you try drugs you won't look cool and edgy, you'll end up like these losers".
That's actually a solid take.

Cocaine seemed like a pretty cool idea to me until I had a few bar experiences where I was like "WTF is with this dipshit" and people told me "cocaine, duh".

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I've gotten more accredited, better paid, and more friends since I started smoking weed. Ya'll need to spend more time in TCC.

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

TCC is fun but it was costing me an arm and a leg to hang out there.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!

T-man posted:

I've gotten more accredited, better paid, and more friends since I started smoking weed. Ya'll need to spend more time in TCC.

Weed barely counts as drugs.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Patrick82 (#138)

I didn't remember this, checked it, saw it was an episode about audiophiles that didn't interest me the first time I saw it, listened to it and

uh

wow Patrick82 is an interesting person.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Heliotrope posted:

I didn't remember this, checked it, saw it was an episode about audiophiles that didn't interest me the first time I saw it, listened to it and

uh

wow Patrick82 is an interesting person.

I love that even the audiophiles recognized he was a special person and had a thread just for sharing their favourite quotes of his.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

The audiophile episode and the head pyramid episode are where I started, and there's still a special place in my heart for them.

"Who unbanned this guy?! OMG :peanut:"

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I can literally remember where I was the first time I listened to the Patrick82 episode because I was walking home and started having to like, hold onto streetlights and fire hydrants to keep from falling over.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I almost fell off my bike listening to the INTJ episode for the first time and kept having to pull over.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Oct 24, 2018

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I almost fell off my bike listening to the INTJ episode for the first time and had to pull over.

"You dropped your Hatsune Miku figure"

"DON'T TOUCH THAT! YOU WEAR MAKEUP!"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
You don't even know how to pick up... that word you said that I also know!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Why is Victor and the rest of the cast so versed in drugs? EMT work or the more obvious answer?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Victor is an Actual Doctor, isn’t he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

You learn a lot reading forums