Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sly Cooper throws his scythe thing at Kratos, who shrugs it off and yells, then Ellie flings arcade tokens she got from her gay gf (lesbian btw) into his eyes, blinding the God of War, before exploding him into 1 millions gibs with Sweet Tooths rocket launcher. The camera pans up revealing the gibs spell out "Ellie is Gay btw". Hold black screen for 5 seconds, fade in "2019."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

this is the timeline where link lost to ganon

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

this is the timeline where link lost to ganon

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sly Cooper throws his scythe thing at Kratos, who shrugs it off and yells, then Ellie flings arcade tokens she got from her gay gf (lesbian btw) into his eyes, blinding the God of War, before exploding him into 1 millions gibs with Sweet Tooths rocket launcher. The camera pans up revealing the gibs spell out "Ellie is Gay btw". Hold black screen for 5 seconds, fade in "2019."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

👏 This 👏 is 👏 so 👏 important 👏

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Performing bone crunching unlockable enhanced interrogation moves on Spyro the dragon

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Welp time to log off the internet for the next month and a half. :negative:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
The Grinch was confirmed to be in smash as a tie in to the movie lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i think you've got a fundamental misunderstanding of Grinch Theory

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I've been going back and forth on it all day but I believe the leak is real.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will never believe a Nintendo leak bc they've never been correct

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

I will never believe a Nintendo leak bc they've never been correct

Duck Hunt et alia were leaked last time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That all happened though?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

Duck Hunt et alia were leaked last time.

that was with an actual video of 3ds gameplay from E3 raters, its insanely easy to photoshop whatever or even make a short video of a character screen lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yoshi's Flipping Island is coming any day now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Yoshi's Flipping Island is coming any day now

In Europe it's called Flipping's Field

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

I've been going back and forth on it all day but I believe the leak is real.
I looked at it and I believe it to be fake.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The mario rabbids e3 announcement leaked and everyone thought it was fake

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

extremebuff posted:

that was with an actual video of 3ds gameplay from E3 raters, its insanely easy to photoshop whatever or even make a short video of a character screen lol

thje new leak is from a snapchat video of a guy making promotional material, like standees, who seemingly didnt even realize he was showing anything special

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

:shrug:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I don't ever believe leaks, but I had egg on my face when i laughed at the photoshop of Little Mac's face onto shulk

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I don't ever believe leaks, but I had egg on my face when i laughed at the photoshop of Little Mac's face onto shulk

it was funny both ways

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Nintendo has to resort to licensing for a dabbing grinch voiced by Austin powers meanwhile microsoft has ita own stable of dabbing original charcters like marcus Phoenix and the iconic googly eyed hat from the rare pirate mmo. C-worded again nintentards!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the Playstation Allstars game needs to have Cornelius Shinzen Boots as a playable character.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I'm going to take off work to meditate on the leak.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
They actually should have Jim Carrey as The Grinch in the next Smash Bros. game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They actually should have Jim Carrey as The Grinch in the next Smash Bros. game

dr. mario begging for mercy as carrey grinch runs him over with a sleigh over and over again before he can vaccinate any of the other smashers

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol @ dabbing grinch

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

I looked at it and I believe it to be fake.

-_-

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it can’t possibly be fake. the grinch proves this somehow.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

b_d posted:

it can’t possibly be fake. the grinch proves this somehow.
Back when I was still trying to avoid it I saw people talking about the Grinch and I thought he was one of the playable characters leaked.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

The Grinch is the key that makes everything else fall into place. All previous leaks were Grinchless, which in hindsight makes it obvious they were fake.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Grinch Has It

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Binch