Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Don't make anyone a mod, chaos reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Whoever gets made mod should first put up a sticky about supporting Timby.

Then replace the rules thread because Professor Clumsy edited out all the rules.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Nah thats sex work too, you don't get to make this distinction, gently caress off lurdiak you awful little slug

You suck.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lurdiak fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Oct 24, 2018

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Hey chat, heard you like skeletons
https://twitter.com/tegiminis/status/1055182362470899712

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Jesus christ lurdiak

Whoever is making this new mod decision hurry up because this thread is about to become unreadable for a page or so!

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Then they should ban Lurdiak.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ummm. I’d edit this

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

axelblaze posted:

Jesus christ lurdiak

Oh we're all thinking it.

CelticPredator posted:

Ummm. I’d edit this

FINE.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Lurdiak you're a vile person and you've never posted a thing worth reading in 12 years. Get bent.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lurdiak posted:

When you finally off yourself I'm going to host a weekend long party, and pay someone to desecrate your grave. I'll buy an ad in the newspaper to tell everyone what a joyous day it is. I'll donate thousands to charity in thanks to the lord.

Jesus loving christ, I know you and Dickeye have a thing but to the best of my knowledge they've never prayed for your death.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Oh we're all thinking it.

You are definitely alone in this you douchebag.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

This escalated quickly.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

Jesus loving christ, I know you and Dickeye have a thing but to the best of my knowledge they've never prayed for your death.

I'm pretty sure this isn't true but still jesus loving christ

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Rip scream stream I’m sure

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Lurdiak go gently caress yourself you weird little prick

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Skwirl posted:

I'd appreciate if you unquoted that, I'm off my meds today and that was really not cool of me to say at all.

Sorry Dickeye. Sorry everyone.

I guess I'm gonna get permabanned now.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dickeye can often be combative, prickly, and wildly off topic, but I've gotten way more out of their posts than Lurdiak's white noise passive aggression.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The only reason I’m giving pause for that statement is simply because you immediately followed it up with “were all thinking this.”

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lurdiak posted:

I'd appreciate if you unquoted that, I'm off my meds today and that was really not cool of me to say at all.

Nope, you said it.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Like seriously man you have just rocketed ahead in the "who is more terrible when this poo poo goes down" contest and you've been way behind for a really long time. This is like "maybe you shouldn't post here anymore" bad.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Nope, you said it.

Ok fair enough, but I am genuinely sorry.

axelblaze posted:

Like seriously man you have just rocketed ahead in the "who is more terrible when this poo poo goes down" contest and you've been way behind for a really long time. This is like "maybe you shouldn't post here anymore" bad.

Yeah I really did that to myself.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Doesn't top that "stick a knife in your Yankee chest" post though

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Lurdiak posted:

I guess I'm gonna get permabanned now.

Welcome to the internet

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Just take a break for a bit. If we have enough mod power in this forum, you probably are going to take that break whether you like it or not. Banned From Starbucks still posts and no one cares but he got a week or so off and you too should give this some distance

Listen, I like both you and Dickeye. I didn't like either of you for years and you both still annoy the poo poo of me from time to time but you both really don't seem like bad people but this petty back and forth does nothing for either of you and it certainly doesn't entertain any of us so just let it go.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Make a new subforum that only Dickeye and Lurdiak can post in and ban them from everywhere else. Problem solved

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Coffee And Pie posted:

Welcome to the internet

Really should've not logged on today.

axelblaze posted:

Just take a break for a bit. If we have enough mod power in this forum, you probably are going to take that break whether you like it or not. Banned From Starbucks still posts and no one cares but he got a week or so off and you too should give this some distance

Listen, I like both you and Dickeye. I didn't like either of you for years and you both still annoy the poo poo of me from time to time but you both really don't seem like bad people but this petty back and forth does nothing for either of you and it certainly doesn't entertain any of us so just let it go.

We both have each other on ignore and yet we still get in fights, which is extremely stupid imo.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Also, I'm probably gonna be more sympathetic than most about this because I too am in the "snapped in genchat, probably at dickeye, because I wasn't on my meds".

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Yeah no I get it, this is not a thing people can overlook easily. I don't like to talk about my mental health and I don't wanna scapegoat it for the lovely thing I said but this is like the main reason I can be so obnoxious on here, I've got serious emotional instability that makes me get really Mad and take things too personally/say really hosed up things I don't actually mean. I used to say awful things to people I care about and it was real bad. Like not Mel Gibson bad but real bad.

It's upsetting that after years of treatment I can still gently caress up like this. This isn't the person I wanna be.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

I Before E posted:

Doesn't top that "stick a knife in your Yankee chest" post though

What's the context for that one?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Samuel Clemens posted:

I don't remember exactly but I think there was a poster named DNS and he had a meltdown post where I think he said that towards uncle boogey

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Samuel Clemens posted:

For some reason, the otherwise decent poster DNS had major issues with Uncle Boogeyman/Lt Ken Frankenstein, and one day randomly made a long post about stabbing Boogeyman to death.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Samuel Clemens posted:

I wish I remembered, that phrase has just stuck in my head.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Samuel Clemens posted:

Almost none, I don't remember who it was directed against but it was one of the Boston goons who had a different opinion about a movie. Someone with archives can probably find the original posts but it was really out of left field when it happened.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

For some reason, the otherwise decent poster DNS had major issues with Uncle Boogeyman/Lt Ken Frankenstein, and one day randomly made a long post about stabbing Boogeyman to death.

I haven't seen Boogey in a while, so that knife must have found his yankee chest after all.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Samuel Clemens posted:

I haven't seen Boogey in a while, so that knife must have found his yankee chest after all.

He's pretty active on twitter, and still has his podcast, but I think work and relationships took him away.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

I'm listening to his podcast (Nameless Cults) right now. It's good!

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

It’s even funnier because DNS posted more than once about plunging a knife into someone’s yankee chest

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Skwirl posted:

For the record I don't think it was Dickeye but someone posted this at me on a throwaway account like a week ago.

Cancer Mom posted:

If you ever do self harm it will be 100% justified . Also it will probably end up leading to the healing of some poor 9 year old's rectal cavity

So y'know. Ill wishes all around.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

X-Ray Pecs posted:

DNS was never an otherwise decent poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
plunging knives into yankee chests is far from the worst hobby

• Locked thread